Realizations

Breath of Life

[SDNOTE: I don't know if it's just my laptop but this chapter ISN'T (M) I don't know why it's being shown on my screen and I tried deleting it but it keeps changing! I hope it doesn't say it is on yours but just a heads up guys, CH. 13 IS NOT RATED M]

 

 

was lying down on my bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about this morning. My mind couldn’t stop thinking about Sehun. I was familiar with this feeling all too well, I was attracted to him. I just couldn’t understand how I got here?

The strange part was that it only took that moment in the studio to realize how I felt. I’ve never had a situation like this happen to me before. Falling for someone this quick is just too crazy. Maybe I’m mistaking it for something else. I nod to myself agreeing with my own thoughts, yeah that’s it, I probably just prefer seeing his soft side that he hides over his ‘cold’ one.

A knock on my door cuts my thoughts. Euarin walks in with a soft smile on her face.

“What’s wrong?” She asks

I sit up “Nothing”

Euaerin reaches my bed and sits next to me on the empty side placing a blanket over her legs “If nothing is wrong, then why did you cancel all your private essons?”

“Everything is fine.” I smile as I knew it wasn’t half the truth, I had a strange feeling in my stomach just by thinking of Sehun. “I’m just taking a break.”

She smiles at me “I’m glad you are. I was beginning to wonder how you handled different tutors and music teachers everyday on top of that school”

I nod, I was hearing but I wasn’t listening. My mind was just still stuck on Sehun. I was beginning to get a little frustrated with myself, why can’t I stop thinking about that idiot?

“Hayoung?” Her voice makes me look over at her “Are you sure there isn’t anything you want to tell me, anything you want to talk about?”

I take a deep breath shaking my head and reply when I exhale out “Nope.”

I think she was able to tell that I was keeping something away from her but she doesn’t make a big deal about it.

She nods “Okay” She gets off my bed “You know I’m all ears whenever you need to talk”

I chuckle “I know”

When Euaerin walks out Kyungri and Saerin are walking in. They bow to my step-mom and wave at her. Both of my girls reach my bed and jump on it as they get comfortable.

“When Kyungri told me that you wanted us to come over I thought it was a joke” She smiles “Look at you being a little badass”

I playfully roll my eyes “How was last night?”

Saerin laughs, making it contagious for me. “Kyungri and Tao hooked up”

My smile widens as well as my eyes “No way”

“Did you really not see it coming, that little .”

I can’t help but to laugh at Saerin’s comment “Have you guys talked yet?” I look over at Kyungri

She takes out her phone and shows me a text message.

 «Messages           Tao                    Edit   

                  Mar 23, 2013, 4:39 PM

 I really meant what I said 

 I really do like you like you 

       

                   Mar 23, 2013, 5:11 PM

                                               I do too <3.

                        iMessage                Send   

 

 

She pulls the phone away “Do you really?”

She gets bashful “Yeah”

“How can you like him so fast? They’ve only hung out with us for like what, a week?”

“My grandfather always told me that love has no measurements, timing shouldn’t be the reason to stop your heart that is responsible for falling in love.”

“Lame, lame, lame” Saerin ruins the moment and throws a pillow at Kyungri “Let’s get ready, Chanyeol wants us to head over an hour to pre-game before night two.”

They both get up and go inside my walk in closet. I already knew they were going to barrow my clothes which I didn’t mind. I had years’ worth of clothes because Euaerin always got me the top best designers’ season’s collection before they became available.

 

As they walked I sat there on my bed thinking about my own feelings again, timing shouldn’t be the reason to stop your heart…my heart, my heart flutters of the thought of that face. As I admit it, it felt right and natural. …I did like him.

Saerin grabs my arms to pull me up and drags me to my walk in closet.

 

 

 

I had to admit I was a little disappointed that I didn’t see Sehun out in the back where the boys were playing beer pong. I looked around hoping to catch that half buzzed hair idiot somewhere but there was no sign of him.

I put my attention on their game. Kris and Chanyeol each made a shot in the same cup.

“Yes!” Chanyeol shouts excitedly and high fives with Kris

Kris smirks over at Tao and Kai “Balls back mother ers”

Kai rolls them back on the table “You need them anyway”

Chanyeol fakes a laugh “Ha-ha-ha” He walks over to him and lightly punches him

“Hey!” Kai laughs and pushes the tall giant away.

Kris points at Tao “Re-rack diamond”

Tao fixes the cups and the two tall boys shoot, making them again but this time in a different cup each. Kai and Tao get frustrated.

Chanyeol and Kris do a small celebration and get the balls back. They had two cups left while Tao and Kai had five. Kris makes it in one again and claps at his own success.

“Come on Yeol”

Chanyeol had his arm up trying to aim, he gets nervous and shouts.

“Don’t up” Kai tries blocking his cups hoping it would distract Chanyeol but it didn’t work. Kai gives up and allows him to just shoot. He makes it in the same cup. All of a sudden a commotion started between all four.

“Elbows” Kai and Tao scream at the same time

“Bull” Kris defends it “That’s it, you guys lost”

Kai shouts even louder “No get the out of here! I saw that ”

They all attack each other, both sides trying to prove their point.

Kai looks over at the three of us “Honestly, you saw that . He had his elbows over the table”

“Saerin” Chanyeol gives her the most adorable puppy face and I couldn’t help but to laugh

“No elbows” She smiles

“Hey, that” Kai quickly adds “Kyungri back up your dude” He places his hand on Tao’s chest and points at me. “Hayoung, what did you see?”

“It was elbows” Kyungri nods

“I didn’t really see” I frown feeling bad.

Chanyeol and Kris claimed victory. Kai was trying to get them to do it over again but they refused. Kai walked over to the other side where Chanyeol and Kris were and explained how he saw Chanyeol’s arm.

“Just do it again to make his shut up” Kris says annoyed

Kai walks back to his side “Kris shut the up because when you lose to Sehun you always beg like a little .”

When I hear that five letter word my stomach drops. I wanted to ask where he was but I didn’t want anyone to wonder why I want to know so I stay quiet.

“Hold on, I need to use the restroom”

Chanyeol starts walking back towards his mansion. He raises his voice at someone and when I turn around to see who he was excited to see, Sehun was being patted by Chanyeol as he walked passed him to go back inside his house. I quickly look away when his eyes meet mine.

I didn’t think I would feel a bit awkward when I would see him but I did and at the same time I felt like my heart could jump out of my chest at any second. I got more nervous as he got closer to us joining the group. I ignored him, forcing myself to not look at his direction.

“ yes” Kai shouts excitedly “Please be my bp partner. Tao is trolling”

Tao gives him a the Are-you-kidding-me glare as Sehun walked towards my way, passing me without saying a word. I stare at his back and he places his hand on Tao’s arm and with the other he pats him on the back.

“Was Kris getting excited thinking he was beating you guys?”

I see him smile but it didn’t reach his eyes. It did make him look more attractive than he already was and that just made it difficult for me to ignore my feelings.

Saerin places her arm around me “Staring problems?” She whispers in my ear. I look at her and take a sip of my water bottle, trying to come up with a response but I had nothing. Kai’s voice startles me and in a sense it was an excuse to look away from Saerin.

“Yura came for the weekend and she brought a load of people. They might be here again. You’re not going to believe how insanely hot these college girls are.”

Sehun his lips “Yura is here?”

Tao nods “She was asking for you”

As I heard their conversation I was wondering who this Yura girl was and what her relationship was with Sehun to make him look lively. I stare at him wondering why he isn’t cold with his friends or seemed careless like he is when he’s at school. Especially to why he doesn’t change his mood with them like he does with me?