Final~♥

15/10/13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk pov

Heechul

"Hyung," Heechul hyung turned his head and looked to me. He just stared at me blankly before leaved me alone and went to Hangeng hyung.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Did I had did anything wrong? I frowned and shook my head. No- there's no way I had because if I had did something wrong, Heechul hyung will throw my precious strawberry milk- those milk are still in the refrigerator.

Kangin

"Hyung, can I have a small talk with you?" I asked as I knocked the door.

"No." Kangin hyung shouted over the door.

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

I made a kiss face upon hearing his answer. "Alright! Don't you ever look after me to help you to persuade Teukkie hyung when he sulks again!"

Shindong

I took a sit in front of Shindong hyung who was eating in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" Shindong hyung asked once he saw my gloomy face like there's a cloud raining on my head.

"Chullie hyung and Kangin hyung ignored me when I want to talk with them." I told it to Shindong hyung.

Shindong hyung rolled his eyes before continue eating back.

"Hyung, are you gonna ignore me too?" I whined, but my whine seemed like it doesn't work on him.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin

I plopped myself on the couch where Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat on and hugged my knees while staring at him.

Kyuhyun noticed my presence, but since he was fighting with a player which is a lever higher than him, he decided to ignore me. After a few minutes passed, he huffed and pause the game and looked at me weirdly.

"What do you want, hyung?"

"Kyuhyun~" I whined again.

He looked like he was disgusted by me. He threw a pillow to me and muttered, "Disgusting." and leaved me like Heechul hyung. Luckily, I catch the pillow before it got landed to my beautiful face. I put the pillow beside me and eyed the person in front of me; Sungmin hyung.

I made puppy eyes and blinked repeatedly, but like Shindong hyung, Sungmin hyung didn't work on him because hey, he's the king of aegyo! He didn't get that nickname for nothing! Sungmin hyung gave me a pat on my shoulder and smiled a bit. Then, he followed Kyuhyun.

Siwon and Kibum

“Siwon-ah,”

“Sorry hyung, I’m busy. Can you whine at someone else?”

“…”

“…Okay…”

Yesung

“Who is the cutie? Ddangkoma! Who is the cutie? Ddangkoma!” Yesung hyung giggled while playing with his turtle. It’s good that we all had already known that he’s obsessed with turtles, or we’ll think that he’s crazy.

“…Maybe I shall go away.”

Ryeowook

I opened Ryeowook’s door, only to see he’s fanboying over his boyfriend again.

“Yeye, why are you so handsome? Your handsomeness can make me die, you know?” He said while caressed Yesung hyung’s photo.

My eyes twitched seeing that. I closed the door slowly and muttered,

“I really shall go away.”

Hangeng

“Aaargghhh! Hangeng, faster!!!”

“Chullie, so…. tight!!!!”

“Retreat!” I closed my ears to not let my ‘innocent’ ears to hear the sound of HanChul making out and ran to my room.

I leaned against my room’s door and took a deep breath. I shuffled to my bed and threw myself on it.

Why they ignored me? And where Donghae is when I need him?

I can felt a tear fell on my cheek. I was shocked at first because I don’t expect that I’ll cry just because of this. I wiped the tear away, but it won’t stop. I’m so tired to wipe it again, so I let it fall.

“Eunhyuk, can you open the door? I want to talk to you about today.” I heard Leeteuk hyung’s voice from the outside. Don’t want to let my leader waiting, I hurriedly open the door.

He seemed kinda shocked once he saw my face- he must had saw my red puffy eyes. I don’t care about his stare and welcomed him to go inside my room.

"Hyukjae-ah, do you remember what today is?" Leeteuk hyung asked as he sat opposite me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head a bit, trying to remember it. I tried so hard until my head ached, so I gave up and shook my head.

Leeteuk hyung sighed softly. "Poor Hae." He muttered then he stood up and leaved me dumbfounded.

I scratched my nape although it's not itchy.

"What today is? Do we have any special event today?" I asked, but since there's no one in the dorm now, I got no answer.

I took my monkey plushie and snugged to it. I closed my eyes which suddenly felt heavy. In the end, I fell asleep with a question which I still don’t get the answer in my mind.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter