Chapter One ~ Coming Home

My Best Friend

Valecia's POV

   HOLY CRAP! Today is finally the day. I've been waiting exactly 4 months, 1 week, 3 days, and 6 hours for this day. JUNGKOOK OPPA WAS COMING HOME! 

  Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm so excited. You see, Jungkook is my best friend. Best Friends since birth. Literally. Our parents have been best friends since middle school and me and Jungkook ended up being born on the same day in the same hospital. We're only minutes apart. He's older of course, but whatever. 

  People say we're just like each other. And I have to agree with that. We know each other better than we know ourselves. He's my othe half... NO. We're not dating... I don't know. I wish, but I really don't. OH, nevermind.

I'm just really excited to see my best friend today!!

 

 

Jungkook's POV

  Today I'm seeing her! I've been waiting for this day! I'm so excited! Valecia is my best friend. My everything. NO. we're not dating... I don't know. I wish, but I really don't. AISH, nevermind.

But yeah. Valecia is amazing. I'm more than lucky to be her best friend. I'm more than lucky she's MY best friend. If we never met, who knows. Maybe she would've been friendless, (no offense). She really is the shy type. Huh. I sometimes feel like I know her better than myself. Maybe I do...

ANWAYS!

I'm coming back from my tour with my group BTS. I got off the plane and me and my members are getting ready to seperate.

"Annyeong hyungs!

"ANnyeong, Jungkook," Jimin pointed towards Valecia.

"Your girlfriend is waiting!!"

"OOH HEY! IT'S JUNKOOK'S GIRLFRIEND!!" Suga and V shouted.

"YAH! SHUT UP!" I could've sworn I saw her giggling in the distance. But then again, my face was burning red and that obviously wasn't helping my situation. J-Hope ruffled my hair.

"Haha we're just messing with you, pabo. Now listen to your hyung and say hi to your girlfriend for us! Go you crazy makenae!"

"Aish, whatever." I was not that embarrassed.

"See you later, hyung!" I smiled and ran towards Valecia.

 

 

Valecia's POV

  "OOH HEY! IT'S JUNGKOOK'S GIRLFRIEND!!

   I giggled slightly at the statement, but more at Jungkook's burning red face. He's so weird. But hey, I was already use to the other member saying those kinds of things. Once they met me, they treated me like a little sister. They knew Jungkook would kill them if they ever hurt me. But, they won't. They can sometimes look intimidating, but trust me. They're like giant teddy bears to me.

  I was asked by his parents to pick him up because they were preparing a huge surprise at home for him. Did I tell you that his parents are AMAZING cooks? And they always have this urge to feed you! Oh my goodness. IT's awesome. 

ANYWAYS!

Jungkook ran up to me and bear hugged me. He spun me around in a circle until I became really dizzy.

"Oppa! Put me down!" I couldn't stop giggling. I just couldn't.

  He finally put me down... DANG. HE GREW LIKE ANOTHER TEN FEET. What the heck? We're the same age! HOOOW? I need to like stretch myself out or something.

  "Hi my little dongsaeng! How are you?" We linked arms and began walking. Everything felt normal again.

  "Shut up, Jungkook. I'm only a few minutes younger than you," I stuck my tongue out at him.

  "But, I'm good. Yes I've been eating, I've been studying, I've been getting good grades, I've taken notes for you in class, I checked up on your room every week, I helped your parents as usual, and no one got hurt or injured or whatever terrible scanario that you were thinking before you left." I almost sounded like his servant or whatever. But, hey you gotta take care of your friends, too right?

  "Haha Val, you sound like my servant." Eh?? Told you.

  "But, thank you. It means a lot. Hey, I'm gonna go head to the restroom real quick. Hold my stuff and DON'T look through my backpack like you always do you little snoop."

  "You're welcome and I'll try not to." 

  He walked off to the bathroom and that line for it was long. Luckily, Jungkook was patient. One of the few traits we did not share. I was standing only about a minute when a farmiliar voice called my name.

  "Val?"

  "Chanyeol oppa!" Chaneyeol moved to our school a week after Jungkook left. He's the one that's been keeping me company the entire time Jungkook was on tour. And Yeollie oppa is in a group, too. It's called EXO. They're pretty good looking if I say so myself. Luhan is pretty good looking. And Sehun. And Kai. Oh, might as well list all the members. Oh, I've also never mentioned to Jungkook about Chanyeol oppa. But, I hope they like each other!

  "Oppa what are you doing here?"

  "My noona is coming into town and I'm here to pick her up."

  "When is she arriving?"

  "She should be here in a few minutes."

  I ended up staying with Yeollie oppa for a few more minutes before his sister arrived. I was actually completely unaware of Jungkook oppa standing by the restroom giving Chaneyol death stares.