Chapter 5

Time Machine

 

Chapter 5:

 

Sehun's POV:

 
I woke up with a a wide smile on my face. I was going to go to my new friend's house: Seohyun's house. I picked up my clothes on the floor. My room was so dirty, it looked like a pigsty. I sighed heavily. 'Maybe I should clean a little...' I thought as I looked to my room in disgust. I shook my head from left to right. 'Naaaaw I'll clean later!' I went to the kitchen. Downstairs, I sat on the chair right in front of the table. I ruffled my hair and I heard my name being called. "Move your and help me clean the house, will you!". I let a slight groan escape my mouth. "Shut up Minah! Just do it yourself, you know I've got things to do." I replied. Minah's my sister, and she's just as y as my mom. She's going to turn fourteen in April but she's more mature than I am. "Things to do?! What is more important than your own family?! You're too lazy to do anything anyway... Even finding yourself a girlfriend! But I understand why no one wants to go out with you, just take a look at your room!". There she goes again. She has no idea of my actual life but she critics me just like my parents do.
 
I have not always been like that. About six years ago, I was the kind of guy who loved his life and everything. But then it happened. And since that day, my hole life changed and I didn't care about anything anymore, I became a kingka, a bad guy some people say. My parents are rarely at home since they're working 24/7. And here I am today, trying to fix my mistakes and starting to build my future life. Alone. Like usual. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I took my notebooks and headed to high school.
 
Arriving at the gates, I greeted my friends. We are called EXO in school. We were 12 few years ago but some decided to not be part of the 'main' group, so they stayed in subunits. The main group is composed with Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and me. On one of the subunits we have Kyungsoo, Jongin, Suho and on the other subunit we have Xiumin, Lay, Kris and Tao. We didn't have a serious talk altogether since three years. We aren't fighting but we're just... busy. In my group, the boys are actually trying to find themselves a girlfriend. Tones of girls would of course like to be the one but the boys want to find true love. Yes we're different from the other kingkas. True love is important to us. Back to reality, the boys were chatting about girls, obviously. "So, any news?!" Chanyeol, the tall one, asked. "No, nothing on my side hyung. How about you?" Luhan replied, talking to the group. "Chen and I haven't found anyone yet..." Chanyeol sighed heavily, in disappointment. I just shook my  head when they all looked at me. I was lying. And then, silence. 
 
However, something was bothering my mind. In the main group, we're 5. 4 of us replied. My eyes widden and can deduct that the other boys also understood the situation. We turned our gaze to Baekhyun, who was standing silent in front of us. "Baek..." I heard Chanyeol say. "... Don't tell me you..." I continued Chanyeol's sentence. Baekhyun looked at us with the sphinx-like expression of the blind and we lightly let our jaws drop. "I-I mean, I-I'm n-not sure yet. I was in my bed last night when a possible idea popped out of nowhere in my head... I just thought of all those years being into this school and... I could only think of one girl the whole time..." Baekhyun shyly replied. Our stoic expression was asking him to develop, which he did few seconds after. "Well... Don't laugh at me guys ok? And I mean... I'm still unsure about this..." All we did was give him a nod. He let out a heavy breath and closed is eyes, to shy to keep the eye contact with us. 
 
"Kim Taeyeon". It was quick but we all understood because we perfectly knew that person. Our eyes were still round but Chanyeol was the only one not reacting the same way. He was more in a cooler posture. "Oh. That's obvious." We turned our heads to the tall guy. "Don't look at me like that, guys! I'm serious, it's obvious! He always feels happy around her!" Chanyeol said, more serious than ever. We all thought for a moment and gave a friendly hug to Baekhyun. "Congrats hyung! You're the first one of us. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll win her heart." I said sincerly. He showed a fake smile. Afterwards, we all went to class. 
Morning classes were boring, as usual. We ate altogether at lunchtime and the time flew pretty fast in the afternoon. As soon as the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and gathered all my books quickly. I was finally going to see her.
 
I swung my bag back and forth while walking happily to the school gates. 
I was humming a song like a five years old kid that's going to buy some ice cream. 'I sound ridiculous but I don't care! ~' I thought. I stopped abruptly when the figure of a fallen angel appeared right in front of me. The sun was reflecting in her eyes, which made them shine. Her hair were flotting in the wind. She touched her ear softly. Worthy of a drama, I know. After recovering my full consciousness, I approached her. "Annyeong Seo! Did I make you wait?" She turned her body to me. "Oh annyeong Sehun! No don't worry, I just arrived. Shall we go?" I just nodded and we walked away.
On our way to Seohyun's home, we talked about random things. We laughed out loud and were teasing each other. She might be secretive and very discreet in school, outside, she really is an outgoing girl. Indeed, she told me how she loved to prank her friends. I also learned that she was Taeyeon's bestfriend. I immediately thought of Baekhyun. 'Maybe I can ask some help from her. She might be able to talk to Taeyeon about Baekhyun...' I said in a low voice.
 
"Huh? What did you say about Taeyeon?" Seohyun asked. She heard it. . "Oh nothing..." I tried to hide it but she caught me. "But didn't you mention her name?! I'm sure you talked about her!" Seohyun replied firmly. She really has a good ear. I sighed and told her everything about Baekhyun's crush. She seemed to understand the whole story. "Please don't tell it to anybody. Baekhyun will kill me otherwise. And I really need your help." I begged her. "Don't worry, I won't say a word. Besides, I think it's great. I really wanted unnie to be in a relationship but because she's always taking care of me, she doesn't take care of herself first. I'll see what I can do. But I think they know each other pretty well. They're neighbor's afterall." I nodded in agreement. We stopped walking in front of a blue door. Indeed, we were already in front of Seohyun's house. 'Just like in my memories...' I thought, admiring every corner of the garden. "Oh no... I forgot my keys inside... Hope someone is already back." Seohyun said, desesperately. She pressed the bell button with her index finger and in no time the door opened. A tall figure appeared in front of us. I smirked as I saw his face. At the opposit of my reaction, he was shocked.
"Hey, Kai."
 
 
Hey guys! Ok... Lame update here sorry... I promise next time it'll be better. I know I very very very late so I'm just super sorry. I shouldn't promise things... Anyway, we learn a little bit more about Sehun. In the next chapter, we'll see what's his realtion with Kai. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and my story so far! Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote! Thanks for reading! I love you all! Next update really soon!
Oh and sorry, no daily gifs for today... I'm out of stock! I'll find you guys great ones later! Kisses to all of you!
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah