Chapter 3

Time Machine

 

Chapter 3:

 

Author's POV:

 
The day went on so fast. Seohyun had lunch with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon but her mind was still on Oh Sehun. How was she going to manage? Why hiding her project with Sehun from her brother? And how did Sehun know Jongin? These three questions still echoed in her head. Her two best friends actually noticed her lack of attention to their conversations. They decided to ask her what was wrong but Seohyun only replied with a nod. Taeyeon immediatly thought about one thing. "Hyo... Pssssh" she whispered secretly something into the blonde girl's ear. Hyoyeon's facial expression changed in no time into a suprised face. was wide open and the two girls looked at Seohyun. Hyoyeon finally spoke. "Seobaby... Could you possibly...-","-... be in love?!" Taeyeon continued. When Seohyun heard the word "love" she immediatly snapped away from her thoughts. She looked at her friends with a surprised look. She shook her head from left to right, took her tray and left her friends, dumbfounded.
 
Seohyun felt suffocating and wanted to leave the school as soon as possible. Once all her daily lessons where over, she rapidly took her books and went out to look for some air. As she went closer to school's gates, Sehun was nowhere to be seen. Her vision was limited to the image of her brother, waving his hand, signaling her to approach. She remembered Sehun's words. 'Don't tell Jongin about our meeting.'
She had to lie, but Seohyun being a good girl, hated that idea. Too bad, she had to. "Hey Gongju! How was your day? Let's go home, Eomma might be back from her workplace already." said Jongin happily. Seohyun shook her head. "Mianhae Kkamjong, I need to..." 'Think Seohyun, think!' she thought to herself. "... I need to go shopping. I feel like I need to buy myself a new scarf, and hat. You know, winter's coming fast!" Seohyun said awkwardly. Jongin frowned. "But ... It's spring, Seo... Anyway, I can come with you, I have nothing to-","- No!!!" Seohyun cut Jongin. "No... I want to be... Alone. Another time, neh? I'll be coming back soon, don't worry. Don't wait for me, ok?" She said as she looked around, trying to find Sehun. 
 
She found him hiding behind a tree, telling her to come quickly. Jongin noticed she was looking for something. "What are you looking at?" Jongin said as he looked around. Seohyun tried to find an excuse. "Oh ah... JONGIN LOOK! It's BoA!!! Oh my god, I'm serious, look!" Seohyun said as she pointed to the opposit direction of where Sehun was hiding. Jongin turned his head to where she was pointing. "Oh my god WHERE?! BoAAAAA!" Jongin yelled as he tried to look for his idol. 'I thought he was gay...' thought Seohyun. In about 3 seconds, she ran to the spot where Sehun was, leaving Jongin, still looking for the star. Jongin turned back to where Seohyun was suposed to be, but noticed she was missing. He sighed. 'I thought I finally had a chance to see BoA noona...' thought Jongin, as he left. Sehun took Seohyun's hand as soon as Jongin left and he ran, taking Seohyun with him, to the main Avenue. Seohyun tried to catch up with him. After a while, they stopped running and walked normally. "Sehun-ah, where are we going? Do you live near here?" Seohyun said, still confused about the environment.
 
Sehun turned his head to Seohyun. "Nope. Why? You wanted to go to my house...?" Sehun said in a teasing tone. Seohyun quickly shook her head, but still waited for Sehun's response. "We're going to have fun!" Sehun said in a childish tone. "What?!" was all Seohyun could say. "Yeah, I'm taking you to my favorite place." Sehun replied happily as they kept on walking. Seohyun, still confused about Sehun's sudden change of mood, was getting curious. "Where?" she asked again. Sehun smirked at her question. "You'll see" he said, still teasing her. He noticed Seohyun was pouting at his answser. He smiled to himself. 'How can he be so impassive in school and so childish outside? This guy is so bipolar...' Seohyun said in a low voice so that Sehun couldn't hear it. After ten minutes of walking, they arrived to the Seoul Metropolitan Subway station. It wasn't the first time Seohyun took the Subway, but she felt kind of lost when they entered the station. Their hands were still entwined together.
 
The ride was silent. Seohyun didn't ask any questions, and Sehun either. Seohyun looked peacefully out the window, she admired the beautiful scenery on the outskirts of Seoul. However, Sehun was watching another landscape. He admired the fine facial features of Seohyun and smiled when he observed her little upturned nose. Seohyun noticed it and her cheeks soon became pinkish. Sehun chuckled at her cuteness and Seohyun hit him lightly. After waiting patiently, a voice suddenly said 'This is the last stop. Please make sure to not forget any of your personal belongings in the train'. Sehun got up from his seat and offered his hand to Seohyun. She hesistated but finally took it and got up as well. They both exited the train, same for the station. 
 
They walked and finally arrived in front of a big entrance. Seohyun's eyes widden when she saw the name of the place. "L-lotte World?!" she said. She still couldn't believe her eyes. Sehun looked at her. "Yes. Come on let's go!" Sehun said as he ran to the cash register. Seohyun followed him happily. When they got inside, they decided to go out of the building. They went outside and arrived in front of a beautiful bridge. At the end of the bridge stood a magnificent castle, worthy of a fairy tale. Seohyun suddenly felt a burst of excitement in her heart. She showed a wide smile and both of them started to look around for good attractions to ride. They rode some small roller-coasters, because Sehun was affraid of heights. Seohyun didn't bother riding small ones, she was respecting Sehun and actually was suprised he told her about because of his cool attitude at school. But today, they decided to forget about everything and to have fun. 
 
Seohyun also wanted to look at the different stands that were selling cute stuff. One of the stands gained her attention: it was a game stand. You had to shoot three minions from the cartoon "Despicable Me" and if you did, you could win a toy. Seohyun was looking at the plushes with a look of envy. Sehun knew she wanted one of these plushes. He paid for three tries and Seohyun got shocked at his sudden action. He tried the first time. He shot one minion. Two more to go. The second try, he shot one again. He felt kind of proud of himself at the moment. Seohyun prayed that he shot one more minion. Last one to go and... He failed. 
 
They left the stand, both disappointed. As they walked, Sehun noticed Seohyun's disappointment. "Seohyun... Mianhae..." he said softly. Seohyun looked back at him. "You don't have to say sorry, Sehun-ah. It's already a big gift for me that you took me here today, even if we were supposed to work on our oral presentation." Seohyun said as she faked a smile. Sehun thought for a moment and suddenly had an idea. He asked Seohyun to wait for him, and she did. Few minutes later, Sehun came back with a stick, covered with cotton candy. He handed the cotton candy to Seohyun. "Here." he said as he gave it to her. Sehun suddenly became shy as he offered her the cotton candy. He blushed for three seconds when Seohyun's hands touched his. "Gomawo..." Seohyun said sweetly, but still shy from Sehun's action. Sehun fakes a suprised face. "Are you serious?! Did you just thank me in an informal way?! Really?! Seo Ju Hyun, the formal girl, said thank you in an informal way?! Omo, I'm a lucky man!" Sehun said teasing her. Seohyun ended up hitting him lightly again. They both laughed and went to look for more attractions. They even ended up exchanging phone numbers.
 
As the end of the day was going on, Seohyun and Sehun were getting to know eachother a little bit more, but not too much. They weren't asking questions about their families or school. Just random questions about their habits. Time flew fast and it was already eight o'clock. They didn't even look at the time, they only noticed the sky was dark. Seohyun finally looked at the time on the main park's clock and got horrified when she saw how late it was. "Oh my god, it's already eight! I really need to go home... Can we leave? Oh we can take taxies." she said as she pointed to the taxi stop, next to the exit. Sehun let out a small laugh, seeing Seohyun speeding her movements. When Seohyun was waiting for her taxi, she decided to ask one question to Sehun. "Why did you take me here today?" she asked curiously. "To have fun. It's been so long since I came here with someone. I was lonely. But I had fun with you today." Sehun said. Seohyun noticed how sincer he was. "Thanks." she said suddenly. "For what?" Sehun asked back. "For taking me here and letting me have fun." she said while smiling. Sehun smiled back. "Have you ever been to Lotte World before today?" Sehun asked out of nowhere. Seohyun shook her head. "No. I wanted to but my brother wouldn't let me go. He's too much obsessed about his idol, BoA, to go out of his room!" Seohyun replied as she giggled. 'Of course... You can't...' Sehun thought without thinking of the end of his thoughts.
A taxi finally came. Seohyun smiled at Sehun and he smiled back. She waved goodbye to him, so he did. Seohyun closed the door behind her, asked the driver to take ger to her house and the car drove away. Seohyun was starting to get worried about what she was going to tell to her mother, and especially to her brother, Jongin.
Meanwhile, Sehun was still standing in front of the taxi stop. He watched Seohyun's taxi get away from him and he muttered to himself:
'Forever'.
 
 
 
 
Hey hey hey! Sorry I'm a little late with my daily update. So, in this chapter we get to discover Jongin's fanboy side! XD We also discover Sehun's bipolar personality. Oh and sorry, I've never been to Lotte Land so I'm not so sure about the places they went through like the entrance and everything. I only based this part on the pictures I saw! Hehe I hope this chapter wasn't boring or lame. Changes from chapter two's ! :P Next update, we'll discover a bit more about Seohyun's past, about her memory, but not everything! *sadist author-nim*
One more thing: thanks to  http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/398750 & to  http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/398750 for the upvote. I really appreciate! ^^
Anyway, please subscribe to my story and put your impressions as comments so that I can improve my writing!
I'll try to update as soon as possible. 
I love my lovely readers and subscribers!
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah
 
Some daily gifs for you guys! :3