Honey, It's Me!

Honey, It's Me!
"This is my Coup De'tat.." Your cell phone rings. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" You answer groggily.
 
"Yoboseyo? Uri aegi? It's me." 
 
"Jiyongie?" The corner of your lips lift up automatically to a smile hearing Jiyong's voice. 
 
"Yeah. What are you doing jagi?" Jiyong coos.
 
"Hmm just lying on the bed. I was taking a nap." 
 
"Aigoo my jagi sounds tired neh. I am on Boom's hyung radio program. Greet the listeners neh jagiya?" 
 
"Hmm? Okay. Annyeong yoreobun!" You giggle. You can hear Jiyong's laugh on the other side. 
 
"Miahne jagi for waking you up. Have you eaten? Before you sleep?"  
 
"Ani oppa gwenchana at least I get to hear your voice! Ahhh. Ani I came back from school and slept until now." You say sheepishly knowing he will make a big fuss of you not eating your meal. Again. 
 
"Yah! Jagiya! How many times did I tell you not to skip your meals! Does that mean you didn't eat anything since the light breakfast you ate at home?!" 
 
"Ah... Maybe?" You cautiously say. 
 
"Jagiyaaaaa! You need to eat! Get up and go get something to eat now!" He instructs. 
 
"Uwahh Jiyong is really caring about his girlfriend. As expected!" You hear Boom say from the other side. 
 
"Neh oppa. I will eat a lot neh? How about you oppa? Did you eat? You should eat a lot! You have lost weight! 
 
"I can't eat now jagi I am working. I will eat when I come back neh? Make yummy food for oppa and wait for oppa to come back okay? 
 
"Arasso oppa I will make a lot of food for you so make sure you come back early neh! Bogo shippeul!" 
 
"Neh jagi. Nado bogo shippeul. See you later neh? Saranghae." 
 
"Neh, oppa. Saranghae. Hwaiting oppa!"  You hear Jiyong's boisterous laugh before he hangs up and then you are off to make yourself some food and of course, for your lovely boyfriend.