Chapter 7

The Last One on The List

“Unnie! What do you think about this?” Hayi asked showing off Dara a dress. 

“It looks nice! Try it on!” Dara told her excitedly. 

“YAH! What do you need that for? We’re going to have uniforms!!!” Minhyuk whined behind them. 

Dara giggled upon seeing her two brothers tired from following them around. “Hey, aren’t you having fun? Feels like how we were before, when we hang out together. Didn’t you miss this?” 

“I did at first but after a couple of dresses I remembered how tiring shopping with you and Hayi is.” Minhyuk answered sarcastically. 

“UNNIE!!!!” Hayi shouted as she models the dress in front of her sister and brothers. 

“Waaah! Hayi-shii you look very pretty in that dress!” a voice behind them said. 

They turned around and saw Seungri looking at Hayi and noticed Yongbae and Jiyong looking around the shop. 

“Ahhh Sunbaenim!” Hayi greeted. 

“Stop calling me sunbaenim just call me oppa. Ok? Seungri Oppa.” Seungri told her as he greets Dara and the two boys. 

“YAH!” Yongbae said as he slapped Seungri at the back of his head. “What are you doing?” 

“Aahhhh HYUNG!!” Seungri whined as he massaged the back of his head. 

“Night shopping?” Yongbae asked smiling brightly at Dara. 

“HYUNG!!! Save us!!!” Yedam pleaded to Yongbae. 

Yongbae chuckled as MInhyuk and Yedam begged him to take them to the arcade.  “We won’t take long.” He promised Dara. 

Hayi paid for her dress and she and Dara was about to leave when Seungri invited them. “You guys had dinner already? Care to have some beer?” 

Hayi and Dara’s eyes widened while Jiyong shook his head as he slapped the back of Seugnri’s head. “YAH! What are you talking about?” 

Seungri realizing that Hayi is still a minor apologized immediately. “Ahhh… mianhe… coffee or tea instead?” 

“I guess coffee or tea will do.” Dara smiled accepting the invitation noticing how Jiyong can’t look at her in the eye. 

The four of them headed to the nearest coffee shop in the mall. As soon as they settled in it was only Dara, Seungri and Hayi who were talking. Jiyong was awfully quiet and composed. 

“Hyung, kinchana?” Seungri asked looking at Jiyong who was playing with his mobile phone. 

Jiyong raised his head and saw the three people staring at him. “Huh?” 

“Jiyong-shii are you bored?” Dara asked him. “You’ve been very quiet ever since we entered the coffee shop.” 
“Ahhh, Yes, I mean, No. I mean Yes I’m fine and no I’m not bored.” Jiyong stuttered as the three watched and wondered what was going through his head. 

Seungri smiled widely teasing Jiyong while the two girls wonder what was up. Hayi caught on to what Seungri was thinking that she thought of an idea. 

“Oppa! Let’s check on Yongbae Oppa and the boys!” Hayi suggested to Seungri who in return nodded excitedly. 

“Oh, but I don’t want to go to the arcade anymore my feet are tired.” Dara pouted. 

“It’s ok you can stay here and wait for us Unnie.” Hayi smiled and dragged Seungri out of his chair and the two hurriedly walked away. 

“Aren’t you coming with them?” Dara asked Jiyong who was sitting awkwardly in front of her. 

Jiyong shook his head and gave off a small smile. “Seungri and arcade is not a good combination. I’d rather wait for them here.” 

Hmm… he seems different from the persona he acts on stage. Dara thought to herself observing the awkward GD infront of her. 

A minute has passed and there was complete silence in their table. Both are awkward and don’t know what to do or what to say. 

Dumm dee dummm He’s awfully shy for an idol. Dara thought. 

Damnit Seungri why didn’t I join them. Jiyong thought smiling awkwardly at Dara. “How was your day?” no sounds too casual “So what do you do?” ermmm no… “So do you watch our shows?” too arrogant… Jiyong’s head was going to explode thinking of what to say and make the atmosphere a little less awkward. 

“So…” Dara broke her silence and tried to start the conversation only it ended with so. 

“Hmmm?” Jiyong turned his gaze and their eyes met for a couple of seconds before the two of them just smiled and looked away. 

Ahh… cute… Dara thought as she observes Jiyong’s actions. 

5 minutes have passed and the two kept staring at their phones. 

“Aren’t you going to drink your machiatto?” Jiyong finally asked breaking the silence between them. 

Dara stared at her cup and smiled. “Ah yeah, I almost forgot about that.” She then took a sip while Jiyong stared at her. 

I wonder if Bae didn’t really like her? Jiyong thought to himself as he stared at Dara. He noticed that after taking a sip there was a small amount of foam left on her upper lip. 

“Oh, you have something on your… “ Jiyong said while instinctively getting his hanky from his jacket and wiping the foam from Dara’s upper lip. 

“NOONA!” Jiyong heard someone scream from behind him and the two of them turned to see who it was. 

Yongbae with the two boys and Seungri with Hayi were walking towards them with Seungri and Hayi snickering. 

“What are you doing?” Yedam asked Jiyong glaring at him. 

“Oh, there was foam on her lip so I just got rid of it.” Jiyong answered surprised on why he was even explaining his actions. 

Minhyuk smiled and ruffled Yedam’s hair. “Sorry hyung, Yedam is the jealousy type he doesn’t like it when strangers gets too close to Dara Noona. Anyways, let’s go noona we still need to wake up early tomorrow.” 

Dara stood up and thanked Jiyong for the coffee and then followed her siblings on their way out. 

“Yah… you’re really something you know… I leave you for a couple of minutes and tsk…” Yongbae said shaking his head in disbelief while Seungri snickered. 

“YAH! What are you talking about she had foam on her upperlip from her machiatto!!!” Jiyong defended himself. 

“Yeah! Yeah!” Yongbae said as the three of them walked out of the café and headed out the door. 

“YAH! I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!” Jiyong insisted. 



-- 



A soft knock was heard at Dara’s office door. 

“Come in.” Dara said. After shopping, CL greeted her with tons of paper works sent from their branch in the States that needed to be reviewed. 

The door opened and Yuri came in. “So… how was shopping?” 

“It was fine.” Dara answered without even looking up and just continued in reading. 

“I bet the macchiato tasted fine huh?” Yuri asked trying hard not to smile. 

CL looked at Yuri wondering what she was talking about. Dara looked up and sighed as she gazed at Yuri. 

“I had foam on my upper lip.” Dara explained. 

“Yeah and it just so happened that the mighty dragon had a hanky.” Yuri teased. 

CL’s mouth dropped open upon hearing this. “WAIT!!! What exactly are you guys talking about?” 

Dara sighed as the two girls giggled and all night. 




-- 
After 3 days… 
YG Building, Teddy’s studio. 


“I was thinking after the beat you can add this and then at least when I sing it live I can go woooaahhhh….” Jiyong told Teddy and sang a few tunes. 

The two of them were playing with a song in the making for Jiyong’s upcoming album, Daesung and Yongbae was at the computer discussing something while Top was resting at the couch. 

The door of the studio opened and Seungri entered. “Guess who decided to drop by and say hi.” 

The boys turned to look and found CL and Yuri behind him. Jiyong greeted and continued talking to Teddy. 

“Oh what are you guys doing here?” Yongbae asked standing up giving Yuri and CL a hug. 

“Ahhh hyung! You don’t have to be that close!” Seungri suddenly said when Yongbae hugged CL. 
Yongbae slapped Seungri at the back of his head. 

“YAH! She’s my dongsaeng you idiot!!!” Yongbae said telling him off. “Are you guys here to pick up Hayi?” 

“Ani. Dara here talked with Hyung Suk Sangchoon so we dropped by while Hayi’s at school.” Yuri explained. 

Top offered the girls to take a seat at the couch which the three obliged. 

“Yah! Jiyong you ok?” Teddy asked wondering why Jiyong stopped in the middle of their conversation and was now frozen in his position. 

Seungri snickered together with CL and Yuri while Yongbae furrowed his eyebrows and the rest of the boys wondered what was going on. 

“YAH! JIYONG!!!” Teddy said slapping Jiyong’s arm. 

Jiyong slapped back to reality and nodded. He then turned around and saw a smiling Dara at him. 

“Jiyong anneong!” Dara greeted and waved at him. 

Jiyong couldn’t say anything and just waved back. Yongbae, looking annoyed suddenly stood up and grabbed Dara’s hand. “Come, let’s buy some snacks.” 

Dara couldn’t answer anymore and just followed wherever Yongbae was dragging her to. 

“Aigoo… Look at those two… Just like the old days.” CL said while Yuri shook her head. 

“So those two are like that even before?” Top asked getting interested at the topic of Yongbae and Dara’s closeness. 

“Yeah. Well, they were really close before.  I can’t remember an event in Dara’s life where Yongbae wasn’t beside her. Well, except when she had to take over the business and went to the States.” Yuri told them. 

Jiyong couldn’t concentrate on what him and Teddy were talking about and was eavesdropping at what Yuri was saying. 
“So all those times and Yongbae didn’t even try to date her?” Seungri bluntly asked. 

“YAH! You really have to ask that don’t you?” Daesung said scolding their Maknae. 

“Well you will just have to ask them that for yourself.” Yuri answered smiling at Seungri. 

“Oh GDragon-shii are you making a song for your next album?” CL asked trying to change the subject. 

Jiyong turned around surprised that CL knew he was going to release an album. 

“You listen to our songs?” Daesung suddenly asked. 

CL hesitated and looked at Yuri. “Ahh… well…” 

“It’s hard not to listen to your songs when Hayi listens to it. The surround system in our house booms every morning with the song Alive and ends at night with Haru-Haru acoustic version. Even the household staff knows your songs.” Yuri explained. 

Top and Daesung looked at Yuri in disbelief. “Sincha?” 

Teddy was laughing. “Wow I didn’t know Hayi was that of a fan. She seems so cool whenever I see her in training.” 

“Aigoo… Minhyuk is supposed to be the handful one among the 4 but now Hayi surpassed him. She sneaks off her bodyguards to watch mall shows, TV guestings and whatever. You don’t know how much Sangmin wants to chain Hayi in her room.” CL giggled as she tells the boy about Hayi being a fan girl. 

“The chef is happy though he gets to bake a cake for each of your birthdays.” Yuri told them shocking the boys further. 

“Everyone in the household has Big Bang’s promotion schedule so in case Hayi is missing at least one of us or the security personnel knows where to look for her.” CL added. 

“Now that’s creepy!” Seungri blurted out earning a slap at the back of his head. 

“Ahhh… hyung….” Seungri told Top. 

“What about Dara?” Jiyong suddenly joined in the conversation. 

“Dara? You mean if she likes your songs?” Yuri asked. 

“No. What’s her stand about Hayi being a fan girl of ours?” Jiyong clarified. 

“Dara acts all tough in front of everyone but in reality she spoils her siblings too much. She would say no to her siblings at first but then later on she gives up. She doesn’t want her siblings to be deprived of anything they want just cause their mom messed up their family.” CL told them but was nudged by Yuri at the mention of the Madam. 

“What? It’s true.” CL insisted. “Besides, Dara is a fan girl herself, remember?” 

“Really? She’s our fan too?” Seungri asked. 

“Ah oh… well… Super Junior.” CL shyly answered while Top and Daesung laughed. 

“Sorry… I… uhm…” CL didn’t know what to do. She felt embarrassed saying another group’s name in front of Big Bang that her cheeks went red. 

“Oh! You look so cute when you blush!” Seungri suddenly blurted out loudly making Top and Daesung shake their head again. 

Just then Yongbae and Dara went in and placed 2 bags of take out food on the table. 

“What’s this?” Top asked looking what’s inside the bags. 

“Black bean noodles and hot buns.” Yongbae answered making Dara sit on the couch and then sitting beside her. 

“Where did you buy this?” CL asked smiling brightly at the food. 

“The restaurant across the street.” Dara answered while staring at Jiyong who was busy writing something on his notepad. 

“You’ll like this food they make delicious food there!” Daesung told the girls while he helps out in bringing out the food. 

“So what were you talking about while were gone?” Yongbae asked them. 


“How you and Dara Noona dated awhile back.” Seungri answered shocking Dara who was drinking water that she sprayed some on Yongbae.

“YAH!!!!” Yongbae exclaimed as his shirt was sprayed on with water. 

“Mianhe! Oh gosh Oppa Mianhe!!!” Dara apologized embarrassed of her actions. She got some tissue from the table and started wiping Yongbae’s face and then down to his shirt. 

Jiyong was watching them from where he was sitted and he doesn’t know why but he felt something weird while Dara was wiping Yongbae’s face. A weird feeling like he didn’t want her to do that, like he doesn’t want her doing that to anyone… but him.

 

 

 

author's note:

anneonghaseo readers ^_^ I hope you guys are all good ^_^ sorry for the late post but yeah i think I'll be posting every week now...  anyways... comments please ^_^ bff if you are reading this I DEMAND an update on your tabisan and daragon!!!!!!! love you unnie