Love Song

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Can one simply explain what it is their hearts feeling to a stranger? Despite our feelings of working together, I find myself feeling emotions, emotions that I’ve felt before, and it brings me back to square one. But, sympathy is my weakness. I know what it’s like to be away from someone you love – thus, disapproval aside, I’m sorry.

 

Meanwhile-

 

Luhan is practicing with his group in the training room.

As Luhan and 'The Scene' are about to end a song dramatically, but Luhan pulls the microphone and it breaks.

 

He is on edge for some reason.

 

“You feeling okay, Lu?” Xiumin asked as he put down his jacket and looked to his leader mate.

 

Introducing Xiumin.

Xiumin is Luhan’s best friend. He is short, and girls would consider him quite cute in the face. He is blunt but he is very helpful when people need him.

 

anyway~

 

Luhan looked to Xiumin and Kris and smiled insincerely. “…Yeah. I’m fine.”

 

Xiumin put his hand on his shoulder. “Luhan has been jittery ever since he was alone with Im Yoona. Feeling guilty that you tried to move in on my girl?”

 

Luhan ignored Xiumin and grabbed Yoona's song CD that she left. 

 

“Yoona doesn’t seem to be interested in Luhan.” Kris thought and then explained to Xiumin. “She might be one girl smart enough to actually be interested in our music career rather than Luhan's baby-face.”

 

 

“Then why is Luhan so guilty after seeing Yoona again?” Xiumin whined to Kris as Luhan still looked at the CD carefully.

 

 “Luhan probably said something he shouldn’t have, or he is regretting something he DIDN’T say but wanted to.” Kris said bluntly.

 

‘Both.” Luhan said as he continued looking at her CD calmly.

 

 

Five Minutes Later-

 

 

Luhan, Kris and Xiumin and Chanyeol just finished listening to Yoona’s song called “Love song” (the same song she performed at the first concert with Luhan).

 

“Why did you criticize this song?” Kris asked in a very curious manner. “This song is not bad. I happen to like it a lot.”

 

“Yeah.” Xiumin agreed. “Our Im Yoona is a gifted song writer. Why did you hurt her feelings by saying mean things about this good song?”

 

“I don’t know.” Luhan said quietly with his hands clinched. “I just really hate this song…”

....

 

Kris sighed and put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder warmly. “Bro, what has gotten into you? We all know you nice.” He then sympathized. “Just apologize to her.”

 

“Hmm.” Luhan replied passionlessly. “It’s just….Ah, FORGET IT. I have somewhere to be.” Luhan said isolating himself from the world.

 

“But Luhan!” Kris said as he put his hand out at Luhan trying to convince him to stay. “We aren’t done preparing for – ah, you careless guy!!!”

 

--

 

Although it looked like he was leaving at a fast pace, Luhan only walked out to make a phone call.

 

“Hello, is this Kim Taeyeon? Consid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter