If We Must

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, deer, hold on to me, but only if we must. Sing to me, dance with me, but again, only if we must. I cast a shallow shadow upon you for an eternity – but only show others what they want to see. We will maneuver through life’s quirks, pseudo as it is, but only if we must my deer.

 

As Luhan and Yoona relentlessly gazed deep into each other’s eyes, Yoona becomes even more angry by his calm expression, and then quickly uses her free hand to throw another slap towards his face. Luhan reflexes aren’t as fast as previously thought, as Yoona’s smack - full with passion, makes contact with his cool baby-face.

 

Luhan then looked at her in shock as his left cheek turned a light red.

 

“Why are you so angry? Do you think it makes sense for you to attack me over words that should mean nothing?”

 

“Just because you don‘t have feelings doesn‘t mean I don‘t. I don‘t like you at all!” Yoona said back vividly while her angry doe eye brows soften in sadness.

 

“Well,” Luhan declared and wondered. “Why should you care about what I say? I thought you hated me.”

 

Yoona then dropped her head in regret. “I, said it before, I don’t hate you.”  She said as her right hand, which was being held by Luhan, loosened.

 

Luhan let her hand go and sighed.

 

“Then why get so angry?” He asked.

 

“Because you mock me, and my music and then call my friend stupid. That friend…………..is dead. ”

 

Luhan looked away in slight regret. “I didn’t know.”

                                                                                                                   

Yoona is surprised. Luhan did not apologize but sounded kind of sincere. He gave her a slight chill. She then lifted her spiritless head and smiled at him.

 

“Don‘t worry.” She said with her eyes close tight. “I shouldn’t get angry so easy.”

 

Yoona first hesitated but then placed her right hand at Luhan as a peace offer. “Though I don’t know why you don’t wanna work with me, I’m still honored to be your partner.”

 

Luhan looked to her hand in concern. He hesitates but decides to grab her hand back.  “And everyone thinks you and I look good together.” He smiled back. “Let’s not let our fans down by fighting on stage. Besides, after this blows down I certainly won’t have to see you again. Let’s make this album.”

 

 

 

Chapter 5: If We Must

 

 

 

As Luhan, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter