Art of Seduction

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Art of Seduction-

 

 

A red and white cab-car drove in front of Yoona, Luhan, and Taeyeon as they stood chit-chatting in the parkway.

Today was the day Yoona would be on her own—the first time she was left with managing herself publicly and privately; her music and acting career was to her responsibility. Though Taeyeon thrived in purpose and ordered Yoona around wisely, Im Yoona was also more then capable of taking care of herself. And she surely knew that. 

 

“That’s my ride, Yoong.” Taeyeon states as her eyes bounced to Yoona and then Luhan in slight concern. “You sure you think you can handle things for a few weeks?”

 

“You are a groovy manager but things will be fine here. Don’t you worry your pretty little head.” Yoona smiled confidently as she put one arm around Taeyeon to embrace her one last time. “Mmm, I miss you already!”

As the two fair gender hugged again, Luhan then sprung forward and reached for Taeyeons bags benevolently. He helped her carry her things to the cab, walked considerately by her side, and then gently assisted her into the car by pressing her back softly with one hand of his. Yoona tilted her head in curiosity as Luhan helped her unnie so kindly. “Luhan….” She said enduringly to herself.

 

This was indeed the last day of Taeyeon breathing down Yoonas’ back so watchfully. Sooyoong was always so busy in flying to Japan and Korea so frequently that Yoona didn’t see her all the time. And Jongin also left her; he was seeking better things for himself, mainly after feeling dumbfounded with himself in deceiving others.

 

Yoona, who was a few yards behind Luhan and Taeyeon, still observed them in wonder.

 

Taeyeon watched Luhan place the last of her remaining bags into the cab skittishly. He gazed around for anything else but stopped after soon noticing that was all.

“Annyon-” Luhan attempted to say but the elder impelled forward and hugged him kindly. She put her arms around the man much bigger than her as he looked at nothing in confusion. Clearly, Luhan was quite shocked and easliy moved by others emotions.

 

Of all the people in the world, Taeyeon probably misunderstood Luhan the most. In her eyes, first he was perfect, later he was a wolf, and now….she was not too sure. Yet, she liked him for some reason. And let it be honest, Luhan may have been nasty to Yoona and considered a playboy, but he never hurt Taeyeon.

 

“Awww,” Yoona smiled.

Yoona did not like jealous guys and she was neither the jealous type. She enjoyed seeing Luhan and Taeyeon in this spontaneous moment. But Taeyeon then pulled back suddenly and stopped hugging Luhan. She put one hand out and plucked him in the nose rudely.  Luhan stared at her in that instant with the face of a baby that was about to cry, however, Taeyeon then grabbed him by his ear forcefully. She pulled him downward and proceeds in whispering something into his ear.

 

At first, Yoona thought it was cute, but when her bossy went from sweet to raw, Yoona got very concern. “What are they doing?” Yoona thought to herself.

 

After whispering something in Luhan’s ear, Taeyeon let him go and looked back to the car—not before recieving a million bows and nods from Luhan. Obviously, Taeyeon asked Luhan to do something and he strongly agreed to it. But that didn’t make it any less of a mystery to Yoona.

 

 

Somwhere in Seoul

 

“What the !” Boa yelled alarmingly to one of her staff members. “So Kai pulled out like a punk?”

 

“I’m afraid so miss Kwon. He wants nothing to do with you after what happened between him and Im Yoona. He told me to tell you that ‘I would rather kneel on corn in a dark room with a slow dripping then work with someone like you.’ Pretty harsh but he said those-- ” “--QUIET!” Boa shouted back, feeling sicken by being turned down. “Tff. Jiyong is touring, Jongin is no longer giving into my words….and…I’m stuck.”

She fell down and whimpered openly. “It is simply unjust—I swear on my mother’s grave, it is not fair!”

 

“It may be unfair but it’s your life. You can either fall down a hole or build a bridge over it. Don’t pity yourself so.”

 

“Luhan………..”

 

Flash back-

“Boa,” Luhan said in wonder but he said it calmly. “No one is trying to hurt your feelings. There are lots of other artists that will work well with you. You have to calm down and understand.”

As Luhan’s wise words began to settle down Boa, she starts looking at him, who is holding her gently. Her gloomy eyes lighten, her shut mouth dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter