Love Fantasy

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the training room: same old place Luhan, Yoona, Kris, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Taeyeon, and Yunho used to practice.

 

Yoona and Sooyoong skipped joyously through the halls of the building. Upon reaching a familiar door, Yoona parted one hand in front of her adviser.  “Walk no more -- this is the place – Luhan is inside.”

 

…….

Yoona just had the strangest feeling after paying her psyche close mind though. The legendary training room: the place she practiced with Luhan and The scene. This was Luhans favorite battle spot; the arena in which he picked her apart the most – and yet -- Luhan seemed a lot different now compared to a year ago.

 

Yoona grabbed Sooyoong’s hand and did two things; she inhaled a mouthful of air and took one step forward. She was still edgy there, in this lifelike setting. Luhan was always so unpredictable and mean here—she thought he had changed for good this merry-go-round, but she couldn’t help but feel the past feelings of anguish when stepping foot aboard.

 

“Yoona,” Sooyoong then whispered, waking Yoona up from her little episode. “Are we going to see Luhan or are we just going to stand here?”

 

“Oh sorry. I got distracted.” Yoona shook her head to wake herself. “Come.”

 

 

 

Chapter 33: Love Fantasy-

 

Yoona opened the door and poked her head around, “Annyong? Anyone here-” “-Yoona?” A voice uttered from the other side. “Yoona!”

“Luhan!” Yoona squalled back similarly, busting the door open, and running his way. Sooyoong’s eyes widen as Yoona inclined forwards without hesitation. Sooyoong was always unsatisfied with her work--working in Japan to say the least, but she could only recall hearing a little about Luhan from them (Taeyeon and Yoona). What she heard, however, weren't the best about him; upon mentioning him, Taeyeon would either curse or say something cynical, while Yoona would either looked the other way or get edgy. Yet here she was, only a few days after running into him, running to him with her arms wide open. Sooyoong didn't get it.

 

“How are you feeling—feeling better I hope.” Yoona asked, slowing down her momentum to grab his hands softly. Yoona looked at Luhan straight in the eyes, and as she does, he had no choice but to look back at her. They both were inclined to look the other way after feeling kind of shy with the others look.

 

“Please, have a seat, Yoona and…..”   “-Sooyoong!” Yoona finished for him, putting a hand on Sooyoongs back to pull her closer. “This is my acting adviser and good friend Sooyoong.”

 

Just then, Xiumin walked in with a wide smile. “Yoona? Yoona! Long time no see. Who is the friend?”

 

“This is Yoona’s friend, Sooyoong.” Luhan bowed, as Xiumin then bowed likewise. “Make yourself comfortable while I find something to eat. You two hungry?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Yes.”

 

----------------

One Hour Later-

 

 

“Thanks for ordering the meal!” Sooyoong states as she bowed, “But I have to go now.”

 

“Oh!” Yoona then said, turning Sooyoongs way. “I completely forgot you had to meet with Lee Joon tonight. Please, do not have us keep you waiting.”

 

“I’m not sure the way out from here….” Sooyoong tells everyone shyly.

 

…………Awkward silence.

 

 

“Um,” Xiumin blurted out by accident. “I was just on my way out—I could be of some use…” “Oh!” Luhan then eased into the conversation. “Xiumin, how about you show the lady out?”

 

Sooyoong then turned around and looked to Xiumin, who seemed EXTREMLY embarrassed by the whole incident. “Sure. I’d appreciate that.” She nods as she stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter