Going Down

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: Going Down  

 

Yoona had just crept back into her house after spinning two nice hours with Luhan. They didn’t screw around or anything though; their time together was just smoothing.

She gazed at her clock on the wall (10:12pm) and then she looked to her bed to see Sooyoong sound asleep. She smiled warmly as she walked to her bed slowly. She turns out the lights, eased gently into the bed, and got in the blanket with her unnie. Today was a crazy night, she thought. She broke up with Jongin, who then got punched by Luhan, who later confessed to still liking her. Though she was pulled around a lot today, she felt fairly fine anyway.

Yoona sighed and looked up to the roof.

But as she does, someone grabs her feet suddenly. Yoona jumped up and screamed like a little girl, “Ahhh--The heck!” Yoona through the blanket and seen Sooyoong laying down and grabbing her feet in a creepy fashion. “Yoooooooonaahhh,” She acted like a ghost. “Why you leave Sooyoong so loooongg?”

 

“You freaking scared me. I thought you were asleep. Cut it out!” She shouted with a slight laugh.

 

“What did you do?” Sooyoong smirked while turning to Yoona.

 

“What do you mean?” Yoona asked back with a slurred look on her face.

 

“Or should I say what did you and Luhan do?” Sooyoong explained.

 

“We did nothing…” Yoona replied, this time throwing the blanket back over herself to rest. “I told him good night, and that was all.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“I did, however, breakup with Jongin…” Yoona then said calmly.

“And you sure you’re not in love with Luhan? You and Kai were all kissy-face just a week ago. Then, this guy, Luhan shows up and BANG, no more Jongin.”

 

“It wasn’t because of Luhan, Sooyoong. It is just….Jongin was a bit deceptive. Truth was, I loved him, but not after what he did. I mean, I know in my heart that he is a kind person, and because of that, I still love him, yet…I shall not see him romantically anymore. The love I feel for him is a friendly one now.”

 

“What did he do?”

 

“Boa is in love with Luhan. He doesn’t like her back, and she hates me. She asked Kai to keep me away from Luhan so she could have him. I overheard them talking about this and Kai even admitted to it.”

 

“That’s messed up…But Jongin seems so smart, talented and kind; why’d he listen to Boa?”

 

“I have no idea.”

Two Days Later-

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon shouted as she folded papers on a desk. “Who is that?”

She was organizing things for Yoona’s next live when suddenly, knocking appeared. “It is me, Jongin…”

 

“Oh? Please come in.” Taeyeon replied, taking a pencil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter