Wake Up

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So, I made this video today. Just a Luhan video but...it goes with the story.

Chapter 24: Wake Up 

 

“Tae-yeoooooon,” Yoona muttered to her boss.

They were eating ice-cream at a ice-cream shop. It was sunny outside as the window veneered the soft sun rays. “I wish you told me what happen before I ran over to the hospital like a madwoman.”

 

“Keke, I’m sorry. I didn’t mention how hurt he was but I didn’t say he was dying. Don’t get mad at me.”

 

“Its okay.” Yoona smiled, taking a bite at her ice-cream. “Its more my fault. I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions. So embarrassing though! I ran there like a crybaby--thinking he was dead or really hurt. Yet, he just had a little band aid on his knee.” She finished with a vulnerable laugh.

 

“OH?” Taeyeon then thought and expressed. “I was there when Luhan got hurt…It looked like he needed more than just a band aid Yoona. More like a cast.”

 

“What do you mean?” Yoona stopped eating and looked up curiously.

 

“Luhan tore his left tendon pretty bad. When he fell off the side of that rail, he yelled, ‘ahhh, my knee--God, damn it!’ I was scared that he might have broken his back, but it was his leg--I could tell afterwards cause he couldn’t walk at the moment. I helped him walk to the ambulance – that stupid Eunhyuk guy laughed at him and didn’t help, but anyway--Yoona, his injury was (is) serious.”

 

“But he said…..Luhan was lying to me….?”

 

“Yoona….”

 

“Where is Luhan’s next live going to be stationed?”

 

“Parkway Stadium. Why--what are you thinking?”

 

Yoona’s brows lowered in thought as she placed Taeyeon her ice-cream quickly. “I need to speak with…I’ll see you later Unnie.”

 

“Yoona, wait! Don’t jump to conclusions openly. I’m sure Luhan only lied so you wouldn’t worry! Also, you have a live today! You can’t miss it.”

 

“Annyong~”

 

“Yoona!”

 

 

------------------------------

Meanwhile-

 

“But that’s lying….” Jiyong said.

 

He stared at Boa awkwardly, not knowing her true heart completely. “He is so naïve, really. Technically, I’m not lying nor scamming. Its just funny really--how Yoona thought I was done with them. Haha. I have already schedule a meeting with Luhan. I wonder if he is still interested...Ha!”

Jiyong bend down in front of himself and grabbed his bag from the floor coldly. “Boa there is a fine line between what one should do and shouldn’t. I’m not empathizing with you anymore. I refuse to take part in sabotage. You’re going to get someone hurt or worse…killed. I’m going on tour next week; starting today though, consider our partnership officially over. Goodbye Boa.” Jiyong turned around and walked to a door slowly.

 

“Haha!” Boa laughed arrogantly. “I don’t need you anyway! I have Kai to do my bidding! Seriously, things will end nicely for me soon--SO DON’T COME CRYING BACK LATER!!!” She finished with an emotional stomp and screech.

 

.......

“Whatever…”  Jiyong was heard in the distance.

 

 

20 minutes later-With Im Yoona-

 

 

On Yoonas way to Parkway Stadium, looked at the building calmly.

Yoona walked through the halls quickly, only stopping upon hearing people talking not so afar.

 

............

 

“Now that’s a shame, now isn’t it?”

 

“Yeah……I’m just sorry.”

 

“You know your first performance working with me is coming soon. I don’t wanna see you falling all over the stage and looking sloppy.”

 

“I know, I know. I’m healing as we speak. I’ll be ready when the time comes. Just trust me, okay?”

 

Yoona heard enough as she walked into what sounded like Luhan and Eunhyuk talking about his injury. Eunhyuk co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter