Beauty of the Moments

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23: Beauty of the Moments

Love Letter

 

Yoona knew instinctively that it was Taeyeon who send the scary text, and she knew she had to get to the hospital before it was too late. Something bad happened to Luhan, and it had to be because of that Eunhyuk guy.

Yoona through on a coat and ran frantically to the door. She was far too scared and worried to ask Taeyeon what happened to him.

 

 

 

Twenty minutes later-

 

Yoona runs through the halls of Seoul District Hospital. After bumping into some nurses and asking around for a man named Luhan, Yoona makes her way to the hospital room he was thought to be. Yoona wasn’t actually thinking at this point for she was far to concern with her new boyfriend’s wellbeing.   

 

Yoona opened the door quickly – her heart thumping like a drum, mind running to and fro, body tensed in fear. She was indeed a very worried individual, yet not just because this was her love, but because this was someone she cared for. 

 

“Luhan…!” She said quietly as she looked to the hospital bed. Though she didn’t run through the halls screaming his name, one could tell how worried she was by her wide doe eyes.

 

“Yoona!” Luhan said as he looked back at her. Yoona then notices Luhans leg, which had a Band-Aid on it. One single Band-Aid. Yoonas heart lightens as she then knew Luhan was okay at the moment. She was about to start smiling but the curve in her lips resisted upon seeing Eunhyuk sitting beside him.

“I was at the top of my live opening and I slipped off the side. It hurt a little bit when I fell but the doctor said its nothing serious…Yoong, you hear me Yoong?” He tells.

 

“…….Yeah…”

 

Eunhyuk then started laughing, “Ho-ho, Luhan hab ah wittle fall, didn’t he? Well, I hope we can get back to work…Soon.”

 

“Yes, yes, of course sir!” Luhan agreed.

 

Yoona’s hand dropped as she thought vividly. Many thoughts and feeling rushing through her mind at this point. On one hand, she thought Luhan would be okay, but on the other, in the deepest most sensitive part of her psyche, Yoona thought Luhan could have been dead – killed by Eunhyuk and gone forever like her beloved pin pal.

 

“Luhan….” Yoona said ominously. She couldn’t help it though; it was how she was feeling about this situation. “Why the hell were you up there to begin with?”

 

Luhan is surprised and lifted his eyebrows. “Yoona..?”

 

“I asked him to fix the upper stairway because it was an eyesore among eyesores at that place.” Eunhyuk replied for Luhan. “Keke, but Luhan is fine and I’m sure I’ll be glad to-” However, Yoona cut him off rudely to said, “I didn’t ask you, Jack. Luhan, I’m nervous…”

 

“Y-yoona…what is wrong?” Luhan then asked in confusion by her hasty manner. It wasn’t like Yoona. She was being outwardly emotional today.

But Yoona couldn’t speak what was on her mind. She has always had a hard time expressing herself fully to others.

 

“Yoona?” Luhan asked again as she then looked away and tighten her fist.

 

“I want to speak with Luhan alone. I don’t want you here Eunhyuk. Please leave.”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Outside-

“Tell me the truth, how bad is that injury?” Yoona asked meanly as she helped Luhan walked through a park next to the Seoul District Hospital.

 

“Yoona, I’m fine.” Luhan replied feeling a little embarrassed by his unfortunate incident.

 

“You better not be lying to me. You have no idea how worried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter