Small drops of Tears

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small drops of Tears

 

At the training room-

 

“Man,” Yoona mumbled feeling slightly annoyed by Luhans lack of communication regarding their ‘affair.’ “I’m mad, I’m mad, I’m mad, I’m mad, I’m mad, I’m mad.” She repeated pasting around negatively.

 

“Why are you upset?” He asked as he touched her wrist gently. “Ever since Taeyeon confronted us you’ve been acting kind of cranky towards me. Why are you taking this so seriously? You need to relax…”

 

“Taeyeon confronted us? She confronted me because you didn’t say a word back to her.” Yoona fussed at Luhan as he lifted his eyebrows in confusion. “Makes me wonder about us, Luhan….”

 

“Yoona, why do you have to over analyze things?” Luhan then proclaims as he smiled nervously.

He then turned her over and pulled her into a romantic embrace from behind. Yoona in all her air and froze with his warm touch and powerful sensuality. Frankly, Yoona was not use to guys approaching her and to remember that this was Luhan; the guy that hated her guts a few days ago, made this so heated.

 

“Yoona,” he finished as he placed his head on her shoulder gracefully. “Does it matter what others think or say about us? I know which side of the bread I’m buttered on.” 

 

????

 

Yoona’s eyes balled up in confusion by his indecisive choose of words and phrases. “Whaaat.” Yoona didn’t quite get what Luhan was trying to say or express for that matter. She closed tightly and parted her lips and listened to Luhan speak more romantic muddiness.

 

“Listen, actions matter, not words. Feelings also matter more than words.” He uttered with a slightly raspy voice, making the hair on Yoona’s head stand up. “Tell me, how are you right now?”

 

“I already told you that I was mad.” She lied as Luhan’s airy motions and seductive mouthing started giving her chills and weird thoughts  - that she may have like  - but didn’t quite want at the moment.

 

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter