Twilight Kiss

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Big mouth girl...I'll get you to close your mouth one way or another?..Yeah.." Luhan-

 

The Next Day: At YoonA’s Home-

Time 8:23pm~

 

 

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT? I don’t want to argue with you anymore? What is Luhan trying to pull? Is he really trying to repent for all his sins? Is-is it possible for u-us to be friends after all this…?”

She then set in her bed while hugging her pillow confusingly. Yoona stared off at nothing biting her lips, thinking only about Luhan. She had to drop her head in disbelief though – why, why was she thinking about him so hard today? He asked for no more fussing between them, though it has always been him who reinforced the tension amongst the two.

“Damn it, Luhan. You act like you want nothing from anyone but I know you are just like everyone else. You’re just good at hiding behind your feelings. You evil sick bastard.”

.........

She stood up straight and heard a loud gasp escape her lips, “Wait…When we watched that live he only looked at Boa…? Could it be – this foolish… What if he does like her? Ottoke?! I think I am panicking for the wrong reason. I don’t know anything anymore…..” 

 

Yoona dropped her head down and started whining – sounded like she was crying - she wanted to cry though.  “WAEEEE-“ *-dingdong* She pouted more, pointing her bottom lip out and looked to the door. “DAMN IT, TAEYEON-UNNIE - JUST COME IN! The door is open.”

 

 

“Who…?” A boy’s voice uttered while opening the door……Didn’t sound like Taeyeon.

 

Luhan opened the door slowly as his body crept inside curiously. This was his first time visiting Yoona at her house and he did so unorthodoxly and spontaneous. Yoona doesn’t know what to think.

“L-lu-luh-luhan?!” She stuttered in confusion as she made a weary face.

she looked a little something like this-

 

“Hey…Yoona.”

 

Kind of odd for a boy to come over to a girls house without notice…And at 8:30pm. What on earth. Yoona thought.

 

 

 “LUHAN! WAE GURE?” Yoona shouted as Luhan walked up to her slowly getting a bit annoyed.

 

“Shut your pot mouth for like, three seconds. Geez.” His face then balled up. Why the hell was he yelling back at me? I never showed up to his house while he is lying in bed... Yoona surely thought again.

 

“Why are you here?” She asked in wonder. Seriously though; why is he here? Who was this benefiting? Yoona surely didn’t want him in her home – let alone a bedroom. It was dangerous…

 

“Uh…I thought I’d do you a favor and bring the work here. Ta-dah!” He parted his hands which contained paper from the album while smiling.

 

Rude, yes, but Yoona had to lift her eyebrow in disbelief.  “I don’t believe you…” She added negatively.

 

He sighed back and dropped his hands in annoyance. “Why else would I show up at this messy house? I’ve travel to many places but let me tell you, the jungle is more maneuverable then this..Tff..What is all that on the floor over there anyway?”

 

“Don’t look – I was organizing my bras before you showed up!”

 

“Hmm….” He states calmly as he looked out the window, “Appears to be the wrong size though…..--OUCH-WHAT THE HELL YOONA?” He received a punch in the arm for his bluntness.

After hitting Luhan, Yoona looked at him meanly. “That is what you get. You can’t just talk anyway you want!”

 

“Damn it, Yoong, you’re strong. That must be why people call you Him Yoona.”

 

“Well, you’re weak. That must be why people call you Xi (she) Luhan…”

 

“No one calls me that. And dat makes no sense at all.” Luhan replied as he squinted his eyes in confusion. “Goofball.”

 

“Yeah, they do now. You’re not manly…”

“Cut it out.” Luhan then set down next to her bed as if he was a friend, trying to completely ignore Yoonas’ relentlessness. He couldn’t get many words out as she kept overwriting his every sentence. 

 

 

“No…”

 

“WAE?”

 

“I don’t know, you tell me, liar! You’re just waiting for me to let my guard down so you can hurt my feelings again. Well, you know what mister I-don’t-want-to-argue-anymore? I don’t buy it for a second.” She replied critically.

 

“Yoona-shii~”

 

“What, pabo?” Yoona then laughed bitterly and put her hands on her hips to fuss more. She looked the other way meanly as she let him say something. But to Yoona, she was unintentionally taking advantage of his sudden tolerance. It felt good being mean to him for once though. Really…It did.

 

“I’m not here to mess with you. Stop being so chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter