Thinking of You

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you able to look pass all the horrible things I’ve said and done? To see what I have and don't have. How? Who are you? I find myself in a gaze, looking at You, puzzled, wondering how..I can help but think of you.”

 

A few minutes later-

 

“I admit,” Luhan said to Yoona as they both set down face-to-face. “Your singing has really toned up since last time. Looks like you’re not completely useless.”

 

“YAY!” Yoona announced as she threw up her hands and cheered. “I’m not completely useless to the great Luhan. Happy day.” (one couldn’t tell if she was being sarcastic or not).

 

Luhan rolled his eyes slightly as he rearranged papers in his hands. “Haha, I’m nothing compared to Jay Chou, Rain Bi, Ayumi Hamasaki or Boa Kwon though.” He said in a somewhat modest way, but it wasn't like him.

 

“I don’t know.” Yoona then said seriously. “That girl seems really stuck-up. I mean, yeah, everyone can’t seem to stop stretching the fact enough that she is WILDLY famous in Japan and Korea, but really, she is plain mean. Someone like that can’t be that great. I mean where is her sense of humor? I bet she is even mean to her grandmother. Yep, that is the TRUE Boa Kwon.”

 

Luhan laughed a bit as he finished fixing his papers.

 

“I MEAN REALLY!” Yoona finished getting to her point. “You, for example, seem to hate working with me but, you remember to treat your fans and band mates well.”

A very charmed Luhan looked to Yoona as she babbled. “You even turned down Boa to bring success to yourself. That’s honorable, right? I don’t see her being nice at all or even trying to act noble for that matter. I’m telling you, that girl is a real diva. Yeah, we have are sour moments, but you certainly have reasons for people to like you. You have your good qualities as well as your bad qualities, that is for sure, but she seems just BAD. Between Luhan and Boa, I would rather work with you any day. Haha.”

 

Luhan has a Flash back.

“You have no bad quality. Everyone likes you because you are perfect in every way!”  “You have no good quality!” “All your qualities are great. I can’t think of one! Hehe.” “I like looking at you!” “I like listening to you!” “How can Luhan, one of the country’s favorite rising stars be a mess? Luhan is the closest thing to perfect. I can’t even find one thing bad about HIM!”

   

 

“Yoona,” Luhan then said quietly and randomly, as he looked very deeply into Yoona’s eyes.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

“What are my bad qualities?” Luhan asked calmly.

 

Yoona looked at him and then looked to the roof. She grabs her legs while thinking. "Hmmmm.." Luhan just stood there looking at her smiling.

“Oh yeah, you are kind of bad a expressing yourself. I think you have your guard up and you don’t wanna let it down. While that doesn’t bother me, it could isolate you from your group and Jung Yunho.  People think your cute but you act tough and manly. You’ve probably had times were people thought you were saying something you didn’t. I don’t get it - you confuse me too. Sometimes I see you relaxing with girls. I kind of think you’re a playboy.”

 

A slightly offended Luhan dropped his mouth in curiosity.

 

“First time hearing someone insult you so much?” She asked directly as she looked to him meanly. “Shall I continue?”

 

Luhan shakes his head.

 

 “GOOD!” She then said back smiling warmly. “I was running out of negative qualities anyway..”

 

 

....................

 

 

Yoona and Luhan then just stood there quietly. It looks like there conversation reached a dead end. Or so it seemed.

 

“Yoona,” Luhan then asked her once again. “……………….W-what are my good qualities?”

 

Yoona then put one hand on her chin and thought quickly. “Oh that is easy you - hey…Who do you think you are?” She replied thinking he was really conceited.

 

“Huh?” Luhan said back, not knowing why she just got upset all of a sudden.

 

“You’re not satisfied with hearing others say you’re perfect and cute all day?” She concludes as she turned away. “Well, no. I refuse to complement you.”

 

 

“I will say your good qualities in exchange.” Luhan claimed in a very sweet manner.

 

 

“Yeah, I won’t tell you- wait, what…?” She said - realizing this was something she actually wanted.

 

“Ummm.” She thought nervously as Luhan just stared at her. After stalling for a few long seconds, Yoona exhales a lot of air, and with the air left her pride.

 

She then looked away. “Ugh. Fine. I think you’re…. Really funny.”

 

“Funny?” Luhan then asked back quickly.

 

“Yeah, funny.” Yoona finished embarrassingly. “Sometimes when you make jokes about me I want to laugh. I also think you’re kinda smart – a quick guy, you know and do a lot. I like how you take music seriously, I also like how you stare at people - I know your just doing it but I find it hot - oh and I enjoy watching you perform on stage…Its kind of nice….HEY, I’ve said enough already!” She cried as she then covered her face in annoyance. “Your sooo conceited, LUHAN. Why do I listen to you?”

 

Yoona sprang up in excitement. “Hehehe, Oh but we had a deal. I’m curious to know what the great Xi Luhan thinks of me.” She said as she looked at Luhan vividly. “Do you like my soft brown hair, or do you think my eyes are-”

Luhan then cut her off as his eyes bounced off her body in disgust. “-You little skinny troll.” He says back as she stopped smiling. “Relax. It’s hard for me to find something good about you...” Luhan said rudely while Yoona looked at him in dislike.

 

“But Yoona…If I were to be truthful, the best thing about you is….”

 

Yoona’s eyes widen as she listened carefully. But just as Luhan was about to share his thoughts, someone shouts from behind.

 

 “Xi Luhan!” A woman’s voice shouts from in the front of hall in the Ivory opera house.

 

Luhan has already made up his mind, so what does she want here? What good could come from this seemingly cold-hearted woman? 

 

 

 Epi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter