Why so Beautiful?

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why so Beautiful?

 

After the concert-

 

 

“Brilliant!” Yunho said to Luhan and Yoona proudly. They stood at the back stage of the Ivory Opera house.

 

“I liked how you guys made fun of each other, and then assured the fans that there will be an album. You’ve both worked hard. I’m feeling generous. My treat. Who would like to go have a bite at Byoug Café?”

 

Luhan and his group members are sitting next to Yoona, who is sitting alongside Taeyeon.

Xiumin put his hand up. “I want a bite - I’m starving!”

 

“Me too.” Kris then added.

 

“Thanks Yunho.” Taeyeon then closed her eyes and smiled. “It’s about dinner time anyway.”

 

Taeyeon, Yunho, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kris looked to Luhan and Yoona; waiting for the stars of the show to make up their mind.

 

After just a few moments of thinking, Yoona stood up and sighed. “I can’t. I’ll be spinning the rest of my day memorizing Luhan’s songs for our album.” She said seriously. “And I didn’t like how YOU, (Luhan) tried to embarrass me. You revengeful person... I already said sorry for being late. I feel bad that I showed up so late to the show to begin with.”

 

Kris looked at Luhan and then tells Yoona “It’s not your fault Yoona. Luhan screws up all the time. He is a mess too. So don‘t be so hard on yourself.”

 

“Lies!” Taeyeon laughed as she pointed to Luhan. “How can Luhan, one of the country’s favorite rising stars be a mess? Luhan is the closest thing to perfect. I can’t even find one thing bad about HIM!”

 

“No.” Yoona replied critically as she put on a brown jacket. “Luhan has his bad qualities. Believe me. Besides, that is hardly my point. He may be good here and there, he may also be bad there and here, but he is far from perfection. Anyway, I don’t deserve anyone’s sympathy, Kris. And you, Luhan, this guy, he doesn’t deserve to be treated like a champion even if he is famous, Taeyeon. There is a lot more to Luhan then what people may think. So yeah, I‘m leaving first.”

 

As Yoona walked out standoffishly, Taeyeon smiled to Yunho. “Well, I told you Yoona was a hard worker and a bit to honest.”

 

Luhan, who has not decided whether or not he wanted to join the team at Byong Café sits down quietly. Something Yoona said has caused him to think deeply.

Luhan then stands up suddenly and turns towards the door. “Yah, you not coming too?” Xiumin asked Luhan as he started walking out.

 

“Yeah.” He said unconvincingly as he approached the exit.

 

 

----

 

At this time, Yoona is rushing as far away from the Ivory opera House as possible. She is pacing very quickly down the street.

 

As she does, “IM YOONA!” Someone shouts from behind.

 

Yoona turns around aggressively and sees Luhan, just standing there, vulnerably.

 

She stopped and looked at him meanly. “WHAT?!” She shouted.

 

“You’re taking the bus home?” He then asked loudly as he pointed at the buses waiting seat.

 

 “No! I missed the bus five minutes ago so I’m going to just walk home! Bye.”

 

“Wait!” He then shouts to her as she continued walking. “Just because you’re mad doesn’t mean you should walk home in the dark…”

 

“What do you care?” Yoona replied still walking away. “Last I checked, you hated working with me, you mocked my songs and you humiliated me.”

 

“You look like a promiscuous idiot walking down these streets in your sleep wear!” Luhan yelled back. “There are stalkers and creeps down this street! How stupid are you?!”

 

Yoona stopped abruptly, and turn to him slowly. “I would rather be kidnapped then be mocked and humiliated by you again!” She screamed back angrily.  “If you haven’t noticed, I’m going to practice now so you CAN’T criticize me anymore! And I won‘t be late to our next concert, so don‘t you think about making your fans laugh at me again. Anyway, I said good day!” 

 

A defeated Luhan just stands there as a peeved Yoona stomped off in the dark.

She give him one last glare and went on her way

 

“This stupid girl...” Luhan said to himself in annoyance. “Even if I try to be nice to Yoona, I can’t help but be annoyed by her for this ugly attitude. Hmm. Well, on the bright side, if she does get kidnapped the album will be canceled. Face it, Yunho, a girl like this doesn’t deserve to be treated nicely. GOD!”

 

 

------

Practice room-

A few days later-

 

Kris and Xiumin are watching TV as Luhan thinks quietly to himself in a corner. Clearly, there is something on his mind. But it’s not a matter of there, is more of a matter of who…Yoona?

 

Xiumin then yawned and looked up to the roof. “Ahhh, the food at Byoung Café is the best. But I think it’s about time we start rehearsing some of those songs for the album. Time is tight yo.”

 

“Where is Yoona? We need her for the album.”  Kris said from out of the blue; startling Luhan a bit.

 

“How should I know?” Luhan replied defensively. 

 

“Wow.” Kris then said, jumping into what he thought was going to be a very interesting conversation. “Why so touchy, Xiao Lulu? Hmm, weren’t you the last person to see her? Geez, I swear, you’ve been so cantankerous since you started working with that girl.”

 

Luhan then looked at Kris in the eyes. “WELL,” Luha said. “She isn’t exactly the most pleasant person to work with.”

 

Xiumin then stood up “Oh yeah,” He then shouted slightly. “Whats that I heard about you turning down a request from the Queen of Pop, Boa Kwon. Dude, seriously, that makes no sense. She is one of the most famous artists in the whole world.”

 

Kris punched Xiumin in the arm lightly. “Listen to yourself, dude.” Kris then states. “If he would have accepted Kwon’s request Im wouldn’t just stop working with us, but she would go back home. I thought you had a crush on Yoona. Why would you want Luhan to pick Boa over Yoona?”

 

“Who said I had a crush on Yoona in the first place?” Xiumin then told Kris trying to be tough. “I just think she makes the most beautiful songs….And she has the most beautiful voice, and beautiful eyes, the most beautiful -” “-Okay, yeah, it was stupid of me to accuse you for falling for Yoona. Clearly, you made your point. No need to explain your innocence anymore - we all understand.” Kris then said sarcastically as he stood up and away from the romantic Xiumin. 

 

As Kris stood up, he then looked towards Luhan in a calculating way. “I haven’t asked you yet though.”  

 

“Asked me what?” Luhan replied impolitely.

 

“About the Boa and Yoona matter… Why DID you choose Yoona over Boa?”

 

In all honesty, Luhan doesn’t want to answer his band mate’s blunt question. Being a man of great practicality and soundness, he would rather keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter