Bridging The Gap

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm not afraid, nor am I a coward. I must be brave, cuz I'm getting stronger~"

 

Meanwhile-

 

Yoona is still sleeping in her bed. One eye opens slowly. The bright noon light leaks from under the window on to her face. She yawns, stretches and looks to her clock.

 

“Oh, would you look at that. Luyoons first real concert is about to start.” She said as she smiled straight at the clock (which shows a time of 3: 45 pm). She closed her eyes back and lay back down jubilantly.

 

 

However, after things finally sink into her head, Yoona springs up in complete horror.

 

 

“OUR CONCERT!”

 

Yoona is frantic and starts to panic in hysteria. After two intense minutes of washing, she runs out the door at high speed. After she makes it to the bus, she runs two miles to the Ivory Opera house, and then to the back of the stage. Did she make it in time?

 

------

 

Luhan, who is about to forget Yoona looks to his manager Yunho, and group members. Yunho put his hands on his hips in disappointment while shaking his head. Taeyeon held her phone, dialing Yoona’s number over and over again.

 

 

Luhan looks to his clock. ~4:02 pm~

 

 

As he walks towards the stage slowly, he could hear the burbling roars of the audience. “Luhan and Yoona! Luhan and Yoona! Luhan and Yoona” The large crowd screamed excitingly.

 

As he steps one foot onto the stage of the Ivory Opera House, he hears a voice “Wait!” Yoona shouted quietly as Luhan looked her way. “I’m here. Sorry I’m late.” She was still wearing her sleepwear and looked horribly unprofessional. “Sorry. I must have worried everyone.”

 

 

Luhan, who is slightly angry by her lack of profession turns away coldly and walks to the stage without saying a word. She looks at him shocked and then frowns to the floor. Though he didn’t utter a word to her, his lack of contempt is highly apparent by his gaze and cold energy. She is disappointed in herself, and finally feels she has given Luhan a good reason to hate her. She follows behind him, leaving her cell phone at the side of a wall.

 

They both walk onto the stage slowly as the audience cry out their names.

 

As they do, Taeyeon looked to Yunho. He walked up to Taeyeon in relief. “She should have been here an hour ago. Where was she?”  He asked.

 

Taeyeon warmly smiled and looked to Luhan and Yoona, whom just started performing on stage “I don’t know but she is very independent. She tries to distract herself from stressful things, so she is always in a hurry and working. After her best friend passed away, she got like that; always losing focus. But I don‘t question her motives, she has gotten pretty far by being herself. So, if she hasn’t created to bad of a reputation, I know she will gain respect for hard work and honesty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter