Breathe

Request

Jei POV:

Back to work. I thought as I did my daily routine and got dressed into my black outfit. I wore a black sweater with black jeans and black shoes. I made my hair messy and used my fingers to brush my fringe behind.

de8f58fdd710746a9f69d0a474499898.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRgf9uCZrNs58l07my1-8

I stepped out of my house and saw a black van in front of it. I furrowed my eyebrows and prepared myself to fight but the door opened to reveal a smiling Woohyun. I sighed and stood straight.

"Morning!" He said chirpily. I nodded at him.

"Morning Jei-shi. Hop in. We need to get to their next schedule." Their Manager said.

I nodded and got in and ended up sitting in the middle row, in between Woohyun and L.

"Annyeong Jei-ah." Sungjong said happily from the back.

I nodded. The rest of the ride, the guys were just either sleeping, using their phone or talking with each other. Sungkyu and Hoya were sleeping. Dongwoo and Sungyeol were using their phone. Sungjong and Woohyun were talking. Myungsoo was listening to music and staring out the window. I was listening to music and using just looking in front.

 

"AHHHH OPPAAA!" The screaming blarred.

I closed my eyes to tune them out. Its time I got used to it. I stepped out first, earning some shouts of disapprovement asking if I was their girlfriend or something and some glares. I rolled my eyes and made space for the guys to come out. They realised I was just a guard and stopped pestering me and started screaming again. A group of guards came out to assist me and we made a path for Infinite. The girls were pushing,screaming, reaching out trying to touch them or give them something.

"Aish get out of my way!" These bunch of girls were behind me pushing me and cursing me. I stood my ground and pushed them back. So they decided to be mean and start to pull my hair. I gritt my teeth and stepped on the girl's shoe. She yelped and let go. I turned arounf briefly to meet eyes with them and glared at them. They scoffed and looked away. I then followed Infinite into the building. 

 

"Gwenchana?" I heard someone ask me as I looked up and saw L standing in front of me.

I tilted my head to one side in confusion 

"I saw what they did." He said.

I then nodded. He smiled and ruffled my hair before turning around to walk. My heart skipped a beat. I looked at his retreating figure. I clenched my fist and shut my eyes.

'Breathe Jei, breathe.' I told myself. I then continued walking. 

 

They were having a photoshoot for their upcoming World Tour called One Great Step also known as OGS. I watched as they posed for the camera. Sometimes I would notice L looking at me and I would stare at him in confusion.

'What is he doing?' I thought and furrowed my eyebrows trying to think about. Sure, I liked their music and they're good-looking and all, but I don't like- No. I shook away all my thoughts on that and decided to walk out to get some fresh air. I'm sure they'll be safe inside. I was already walking out of the room when I heard a lady scream and my head whipped towards the boys. Someone had accidentally hit the light stand, causing it to topple towards the boys. My eyes widened and I began running. L was so stupid to just stand there frozen like a statue. My heart beat faster and I pushed my legs even harder. The light stand was about to hit him.

'NO!' I shouted in my head and jumped,blocking him out of harm's way.

 

But I was alittle too slow as the light stand hit my back. I groaned and arched it but then I then turned my body so I would be the one to hit the floor with him on top of him.

"Ah" I yelped alittle when my back hit the floor again.

I panted out of pain and shut my eyes. L was lying on my chest. He then looked up at me, eyes widening. I pushed him off me and stood up, walking away slowly while the rest went to check if L was hurt.

'Idols first.' I thought and walked away. 

 

I went outside for some fresh air. I could feel the ache in my back. Then some girls came in. I recognised them as the ones who grabbed my hair. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk to somewhere else when they stopped me.

"Chogi, is Infinite Oppa inside?" One asked which I assumed was the leader of the group as she held her head up very high and wore heels to make her look taller.

She eyes me from head to toe. I looked around and saw that they were circling me. There were 5 of them, including the leader. I kept quiet.

"Are you deaf or mute?" Another asked me. I continued keeping mum and tried to walk away when one grabbed me. I glared at her and grabbed her hand, twisted it, put it behind her and pushed her away from me.

 

The rest began charging towards me like bulls. The first one tried to punch my but I dodged it and kicked her knee, causing her to lose balance and fall face first on the floor. The next one grabbed my hair. Again. I elbowed her ribs and she let go off my hair. I then turned to her and bent down, stretching out my leg to knock her legs off the floor causing her to fall backwards.  The following one tried to kick me but I flipped myself over her and landed behind her, kicking her to the ground.

'4 down, 1 more to go.' I thought as I turned to the last girl, the leader. She glared at me and charged. I have to admit, she was better than the rest but not good enough. She used her heels to kick me in the stomach but I dodged, turning my back to her in which she hit my back, making the pain in my back worse. I got pissed and punched her in the face. She let out a scream and fell to the floor with a bleeding, no, broken nose. I smirked at them and walked away. That smirked dropped when I reached the garden. I hissed in pain when I arched my back.

"Jei?" I heard a guy's voice and turned around.

"Jaehyun?" I whispered, my heart dropping to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehes short update! So who's Jaehyun? And what is Jei feeling towards Myungsoo? Hehe wait for the next update! So I won't be able to update as often as I have work till evening,but I'll try my best to update okays? Love ya'll <3