What's mine?

Request

Jei POV:

"Jei?" He said my name. 'How did he know my name?' I thought as I eyed him when he lifted his hood and revealed a famailiar face which shocked me.

"Baekhyun? " I whispered as he smiled and nodded eagerly.

Byun Baekhyun, the boy-next-door when I lived with my parents. But he left back then when I was 9 and he was 11, he had moved away and we lost contact after that. He was a really nice and caring oppa. He would always look after me and sing to me when I was down. I relied on him alot as he was my only friend and I treated him like a real oppa. But when he left, I was really sad I even cried for a few days. Then my parents died, and I felt all alone.

At that time, I had wished that Baekhyun was still there to tell me everything was going to be fine and sing me to sleep. But no he wasn't. I bet he wasn't even aware that my parents had died. We did only met each other after 10 years. For once in a long time, I felt a spark of happiness but it quickly vanished. I casted my eyes downwards.

"Hey whats wrong?" He said as he took a step closer but I backed away. "Sorry. The old Jei you know is no longer here." I said coldly and walked away. \

"Wait!" I heard him say as he ran to catch up with me. He was nearing, I could tell so I turned around immediately to face him. "Aigoo gamjakiah!" He said surprised. I looked at him.

"Did something happen after I left?" He asked as I eyed him.Like I said, I had trust issues and I met him after 10 years, a person can change alot in that amount of time.

"Yah why are you looking at me like that?" He said.

"What happened Jei-ah? where did that bubbly and cheerful girl go? Why are you suddenly so cold now? Besides the fact that you're very fast. You used to be clumsy and always trip on your feet." He asked as he looked at me.

"Like I said, the Jei you USED to know doesn't exist anymore. And if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." I said, emphasising on the word 'used' and was about to walk away when his next question struck me.

"Where is omonim and abuji?" He asked as I froze, my heart squeezing. 'Kim Jei, you're suppose to block out all feelings so you won't feel all the pain and hurt anymore' I told myself.

"They died." I said and walked away, leaving him stunned there as I went back to find Infinite in their waiting room resting.

 

"Yah Jei, what happened to your arm?" Sungkyu shouted as he came over to grab my arm which I didn't even wince one bit. I had forgotten about it after washing the dried blood off.

"Its nothing." I said as I got out of his grip and was about to leave again because I didn't want people turning a small matter of just a cut into something big. I just came to check on them only.

"Infinite up in 1." The stage manager came into the room as Infinite got out.

I stayed in the room, watching Infinite on the tv in the room as they performed their new song Request. I watched as they enjoyed their time on stage and couldn't help think about something. Their dream was to be an idol and they achieved it. What was my dream? 

FLASHBACK:

[ "I want to be a famous singer and Idol and sing on stage to many many people." Baekhyun said as I looked at him in awe.

He was so clear about what he wanted to be in the future.

"Wah thats so cool." I said and clapped. "Hehe what about yours?" He asked as I thought about it. Baekhyun's dream was to be an Idol. What was my dream?

" Ah! I know! I want to be an idol and a chef and and and a teacher!" I said and grinned as Beakhyun laughed at me as he came and sat with me on the step of front of my house.

"Pabo-ah, you can't have so many dreams." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Wae! Hmph fine then I want to be an idol just like you oppa!" I said proudly, puffing out my chest.

"Hehe arasso! Lets reach our dreams together!" He said as he raised his hands out and I nodded and grabbed his hands and we ran around the front yard.]

"Idol..." I whispered as I recalled from my past.

smirked, "Aniyo thats not my dream. This is my dream." I assured myself as I stood up an left the room.

A group of guys walked past me and 1 of them accidentally pushed me forward. My body moved on its own. I used my right hand to support my body and then used it to push my body upwards, lifting my legs and swinging it, doing a perfect flip and landing perfectly.

"Woah..hyung did you see that?" I heard a guy asked as I looked to them.

"Ah mianhaeyo!" A guy with a baby face said as I nodded and walked away. "Uh chogiyo! " I heard as I turned back again.

"Uhm could you teach me how to do that? By the way, I'm Changjo from Teen Top." A guy said as I looked him over. "I'm sorry I can't." I said as I bowed slightly and walked to find Infinite.

We arrived back at their dorm safely, which was my cue to go home. While they were all showering, I decided to go home then. I was about to open the door knob when someone grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" I heard Myungsoo's voice.

"Home." I answered shortly and wanted to move but then he dragged me to the couch where he sat me down and took out the first-aid kit.

"At least get it cleaned and treated pabo-ah." He mumbled but I heard it too.

I took off my jacket, showing my black tank top. He took an alcohol swipe and cleaned my cut before putting applying the medicine on it. I just looked at him during the whole process. How he would be gentle even when I didn't feel the pain at all. How he would blow on the wound slightly to make me feel better.

"Apa?" He asked as I shook my head. 

"What happened anyway?" He asked as I just kept silent. He sighed, "Forget it."

He then bandaged my arm before keeping the First-Aid Kit.

"I was helping someone." I spoke silently as I slipped my jacket back on. 

"Who?" 

"A friend." 

"Ah okay then, but be careful next time alrights." He said as I nodded. "Thank you." I said and left the house.

'Your Welcome Jei-ah.' Myungsoo though.


Updated~ So it was Baekhyunie~ I was debating between Chanyeol and Baekhyun but decided to go with Baekhyun. But don't worry Chanyeol will come in soone enough. HEHE Myungsoo~ I wonder what he feels about Jei. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it! ANnyeong <3

tumblr_inline_mszj9zljGY1qz4rgp.jpg