Left behind

Request

Myungsoo POV:

We were about to sneak out of the hotel room but we didn't expect Jei to be there. "Uh annyeong." Woohyun said and waved,"We're just going to go out for awhile." he continued said but she shook her head and stood in our way. Sungyeol tried to escape but she looked like she was anticipating it and grabbed the sleeves of his jacket and twisted them before pulling him back towards us. We were all shocked that she was so fast as we stared at her until Hyunsik hyung came along.

"What's going on?" He asked and Jei bowed to him.

"Well we just wanted to go out for awhile but she won't let us." Sungjong pouted.

"Arasso. Jei-ah follow them but make sure they don't come back too late. Take care of them. " he said and Jei nodded.

"You guys, I'm letting it slip for just this once okay?" He said and we nodded eargerly.

"Thanks hyung! " We said and hugged him.

 

We then left with Jei trailing behind us. Jei drove us to Hongdae where we decided to have lunch. "Are you sure we should leave her outside?" Hoya asked looking at Jei's back which was facing us.

"Well we did ask her but she rejected it."Sungyeol said still upset about being embarrassed by her. We ate and finished and went out to meet Jei who was already waiting for us.We walked around the place. Jei followed closely but she gave us alittle space which I was kind of thankful for.

"Omo isn't that Sungyeol Oppa?" A group of girl said as we passed by them. 'Aish this stupid sungyeol and his height.'

"OMG YES IT IS! INFINITE OPPAS!" They shouted and was running towards us. Jei quickly gathered us and pushed us forward while running behind me. Slowly more and more fans noticed us and were following us.

"Aish." I heard her curse and turned to look at her. "Guys quick!" Dongwoo said as he was already at in the car's driver seat. Slowly the guys got in one by one. I finally got in to see Jei jump over a bench and landed gracefully before coming to our car. I thought she was going to come in but she slammed the door shut and seeing that the fans were crowding the car, Dongwoo quickly drove

"Yah! How could you leave her there?" Woohyun shouted.

"What! I had to! The fans were on the verge of climbing into the car." Dongwoo defended.

Sungkyu's phone started ringing and he placed it on speaker."Yah where are you guys!" We heard Hyunsik hyung shout.

"Uh on the way back to the hotel?" Sungkyu replied.

"Where's Jei?" He asked and we panicked.

"Uh well we kinda left her behind cause the fans were chasing us." Sungkyu said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Bwo?! Aish arasso. Come back quick." He said and hung up. I feel like we're going to be in big trouble.

 

We arrived at the hotel and saw Manager and Hyunsik hyung waiting for us.

"Oh Jei!" Hyunsik hyung shouted and we turned to look at Jei walking into the hotel without a scratch or a messed up hair.

"Thank god you're okay or Samuel would have killed me." She nodded.

"Oh Happy birthday by the way." Hyunsik said and she nodded, smiling slightly. It was the first time we saw her smile even though she hasn't spoken yet and her smile was...cute.

"Well boys get back to your room and sleep early You have schedules tomorrow Thank you again Jei-sshi. And Sangil chukkae." Manager hyung said and Jei nodded and bowed.

"Jei-sshi, we're sorry for leaving you behind." Dongwoo said but she just shook her head, "Aniyo, gwenchana. Its the right thing and I'm used to it already." She said as we stared at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. We were in the lift riding up to the 7th floor where our room was.

"Its nothing." She said and stepped out of the lift before holding the door for us. We just kept quiet. We arrived at our room and was about to go in when Woohyun hyung said," Oh Sangil Chukkae Jei."

We all then wished her as well. "Thank you" she said and nodded.

"By the way, how old are you then?" Hoya asked. She used her fingers to show us.

"Wow 19? Thats young." Dongwoo commented and we all nodded,"But we're sorry once again and thank you." Sungkyu hyung said and she nodded and we went into our room. I wonder what she meant by "being used to it"..