Birthday Party

Oppa, Please Tweet Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------------------------

Days passed and it was finally your birthday. You and Jinyoung resolved your problem without any words said.

After that day, you initialize the call. You just act like nothing happened. Whenever he is trying to bring up the topic, you quickly avoid it.

You don’t want to talk about that anymore. You know you were just paranoid. Jinyoung is loyal to you and he won’t ever do anything like that. You trust him that much.

 

It was still early and everyone is already busy. The party will be held at your place tonight.

Your phone also won’t stop ringing. All your friends are wishing you a happy birthday.

But of course, Jinyoung was the first one to greet you. You appreciated his effort of staying awake ‘til 12 midnight just to be the first one to greet you. You two haven’t seen each other today, though.

They have to finish their schedules first then go directly to your party after.

 

At exactly 5pm, you are already preparing. The stylists are fixing your hair and make-up.

There are 3 gowns prepared. You will have a change of outfit during the party.

 

Time passed by and the clock finally strikes 7. Guests are already coming, but B1A4 isn’t yet.

You can’t go down without your partner. You started pacing back and forth as you call Jinyoung, but he’s not answering, *Aish, that guy is so dead when he doesn’t show up tonight.* you grumbled.

All of a sudden, someone covered your eyes from behind.

You instinctively put your hands into them, “Who’s this?”

“The best boyfriend in the world.” someone whispered in your ear.

“Boyfriend….Jinyoung oppa?” you asked.

Jinyoung put down his hand and stared at you suspiciously, “Why? Do you have another boyfriend beside me?”

You stared at him and scowled, “I thought you’ll ditch me at my birthday.” You crossed your arms and pretended to be hurt. You started walking away.

He grinned and quickly grasped your wrist and spun you around, you landed on his chest, “When did I ever ditch you?”

You can’t stop your smile and laughed, “Aigoo. Don’t let me wait again, araso?”

He nodded, “Araso.”

You pulled away and scanned his outfit, “Wow. Nice tux.”

He grinned and also scanned your gown. It was a backless purple long dress, “You have nice outfit as well.” He smirked as he brushed his fingers in your .

You turned crimson at once, “L-let’s go! The party’s going to start.” You jumped back and walked to the doors.

Jinyoung laughed at your cute gestures. He happily sighed and followed you outside.

 

The party had just begun. You felt sorry for Jinyoung because he was wearing a mask the whole time.

You introduced him to your friends as your boyfriend, but of course, they don’t believe you and took it as a joke. The whole campus believes that you’re still single and free. That offended Jinyoung in a way.

You squeezed his hand while you two are sitting in the special seats near the stage, “Mianhae, oppa.”

He looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter