Without You

Just You and Me

As soon as the Super Junior got off the plane, Leeteuk Park rushed to the parking lot where his driver and car was waiting. He carefully put his jacket's hood and dark sunglasses (though it's night time already ) to hide his identity to the issue-thirsty media reporters waiting outside. He carefully walked out as a normal civilian. Luckily, he got in his car in no time. His driver recognized him and grabbed his luggages.

"Did you have a safe trip, Sir?" He asked politely before starting the engine.

Leeteuk smiled at him kindly. "Yes, thanks."

The driver nodded and started to drive. Leeteuk doesn't need to tell him where to go. He knows it very well since he used to drive him there whenever he's not really busy.

Palace Homes in Gangnam, apartment no 501 to be exact. His lady love's waiting for him there. After three months of Super Junior's Asia tour, he's really tired and exhausted but above all, he misses his Kang Sora.

He must have been asleep throughout the trip since the moment he opened his eyes, they were at the apartment's parking lot. 

"Ahjussi, you can go home now. I'll call you tomorrow." He fixed his disguised and walked carefully to the building.

His heart was pounding as the elevator went one floor higher. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. Finally. Sora's apartment was easy to find because it's the last door to the left. The door opened as soon as he dialed the password. 

The room was slightly dim and he could smell the scented candles in the apartment. His eyes was searching for a certain someone until he saw her in the kitchen. He smiled at the sight of Sora even though he only saw her back. She was wearing his shirt that actually looked like an oversized dress for her while she was busy cooking. Leeteuk slowly slid his arms around her tiny waist and rested his head on her shoulders.

Sora was startled she managed to smile. She put down the knife and hugged the arms around her waist. 

"When did you arrive?" Sora said softly.

 "Just in time to see how beautiful and attractive you are." He said. "My, I miss you so bad."

Sora smiled and turned around to see his face. Leeteuk pressed his lips against her as soon as their faces met. First, they were tiny, sweet kisses that immediately turned into intense passionate kisses. He kissed him deeply that she accepted and answered wholeheartedly. Leeteuk lifted her and put her on the table without breaking their kiss. He her lower lips as she bit his. He slid his tongue inside her's and looked for her tongue. His hand moved freely, feeling the softness and smoothness of her back. Sora wrapped her arms around his neck tight as she kissed and bit his lips. She could feel his warm hands moving inside her shirt that cause her to release a moan. His lips started to move down her neck, leaving kisses on her skin. He started to kiss her lips again as he slowly lifted her shirt, Sora helped by raising her arms. 

He pulled Sora's body closer to his as he nibbled on her lips. Sora's hand started to move too. She lifted his shirt until he's half . She gently touched his abs while their lips were still stuck at each other.

Leeteuk slowly lifted her and brought Sora to her room, without breaking the kiss. He slowly put Sora down on the bed. 

"Saranghae Sora..." He whispered sweetly at her ears before kissing her again. 

Sora turned around and their position changed - Leeteuk lying on the bed with Sora on top of him. She looked at him as if she's seducing him before starting to kiss his lips down to his neck. She bit his neck and he let out a moan. She kissed him again down to his trail. She was about to ped his pants when she heard a loud snore. 

Sora's eyes widened as she stared at him. "O-oppa? Are you sleeping?" She was answered by a loud snore.

"Goodnight Oppa." She sighed before brushing his hair with her fingers. "Sweet dreams." She whispered before lying on the bed beside him. 
----
Sora was awaken when she felt something heavy landed on her stomach. When she opened her eyes, she saw Leeteuk smiling at him with his arms wrapped around her.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked him but he arched his brows.

"Mianhe. I fell asleep last night." 

She shook her head. "No worries." 

He slowly moved his face closer to her as he pulled her closer. He kissed her deeply that cause her to part . He excitedly slid his tongue and searched for her's. Sora felt excited too because of her boyfriend's actions. She let him take her and be the one in control. She felt like she's melting and let him do anything on her. 

He removed her shirt and kissed her widly this time. His lips slid down to her neck down to her chest. Sora let out a moan that she's trying hard to keep. 

Leeteuk kissed her lips again. She kissed him as wild as he is. 

Suddenly, the phone on her room rang but they were too busy to answer it. Until a familiar voice left a message on her voicemail box.

"Good morning Sora-sshi! Did you and Teukie had a great night?" Laughter from guys could be heard. It's Heechul and Super Junior members. "I'm sorry to say this but you have to return our leader to us. We have rehearsals today that will start in about 10minutes. Please tell him he could make it if he starts wearing his shirt and pants now. Sorry again and tell Teukie to answer his phone so we won't have to call you.    We are..."

"Super Junior!" The other guys on the phone shouted. "Yah! Babo! Sora-sshi can't see those hands of yours!" Heechul ranted then hang up.

Leeteuk and Sora looked at each other blushing. He wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling sorry.

"Mianheyo." Leeteuk said.

Sora smiled and stood up. She grabbed her shirt and put it on. Leeteuk followed afterwards. 

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

Sora shook her head. "Aniyo. This is one of the perks of having a hallyu boyfriend." 

"Thank you for everything. Especially for understanding." He grabbed her hands and brought it to his lips. "You're  the best thing that happened to me. I'm sorry if I can't spend time with you like normal couples do."

"But we can have dinner tonight, right? I'll cook for you."

He nodded. "I'm so lucky to have you." He whispered before hugging her tight.
----
"Oppa!" Sora was overjoyed when she heard Leeteuk's voice over the phone. It's 11pm already and he's not home yet. She's been waiting for hours and the foods she prepared turned cold. "Are you on your way here?"

"Yeobo-yah, about that. I can't come home tonight, but believe me I wanted to. It's just that we had to perfect our performances for the coming concert. Mian... But after this, I promise that you and I will go on vacation outside the country." He said. "Please don't get mad at me."

"I-i am not Oppa." She tried hard not to cry. 

"I am sleepy earlier but upon hearing your voice, I feel energized. Your voice gives me energy." 

Sora forced a laugh. "You're so corny."

"It's nice to hear your laugh... Even though it's not really true."

"But when exactly are you coming home?" She asked.

"I think I have to stay here and rehearse until the concert."

"What?! That long?!" Sora's mouth literally dropped.  "Do you want me to come over and bring you foods and clothes?"

"Aniyo. Fans are starting to camp outside and we guessed that they will stay there until the concert. I don't want to trouble you."

"Is that the real reason? Are you sure you're not hiding other woman from me?"

"Why, are you jealous?" His voice became excited. "I like it when you're jealous. But you got me. I don't want you to come here because of the attention my members are giving you. Plus, I don't like to see other guys talking or looking at you."

"Okay. But promised me that you'll eat, take your vitamins and sleep whenever you have the chance, ok?"

"Ne, ommonim." He teased.

"Oppa! Stop teasing!" 

"Arasso!" He said. "Yeobo, I have to go. Manager is here. Call you later. I love you." 

Sora pouted as she put down her phone on the table. She looked at the foods she prepared. She sat down, depressed.

"Unnie, it's a good thing you're here." Sora said as she put foods on her plate. "Let's eat."

"Yah. Don't get frustrated over it. Your namja chingu is really busy." Her stylist said. Her stylist was way older than Sora but they became friends eventually. 

"I know Unnie." She said. "Let's just eat and exercise tomorrow."

"Yah! Music Core is looking for a female host for tomorrow night. Why don't you try it?"

"Right Unnie!" Sora said. "I want to do it."

"Then it's settled!" Stylist clapped her hands in delight. "I'll call my PD friend and your manager." 

Sora smiled at her. 'At least it's better than staying here alone the whole day.' She thought.
---
Sora and her stylist left the house at 12 pm since their call time was 2pm. On their way to the van at the parking lot, they saw Leeteuk got off his car. He was surprised to see Sora dolled up.

"W-where are you going?" Leeteuk asked. He looked tired.

"Oppa, I thought you're not going home today so I accepted a hosting offer." Sora said. "But I can still cancel it. I'll just call my manager." She was looking for her phone inside her bag when Leeteuk stopped her. She looked at her with confusion.

"I just came to check on you. I'm in a hurry too." Leeteuk said smiling. He hugged her and kissed her lightly. "Take care of yourself. I miss you."

"I miss you too, Oppa."

"Sora, let's go!" Her stylist peeked from the van's window. "Hi Leeteuk!" She said before shutting down the window.

Leeteuk and Sora laughed before he opened the door's van for her. She got in and waved at him. The van she's riding was moving out of the parking lot but Sora's eyes were still fixed at Leeteuk who's walking his way to her apartment.

"Unnie, should I cancel my appointment and stay with him instead?"

"Yah, he's not the only busy buddy here. He should understand that too."
---
Leeteuk and the other Super Junior members were waiting in the dressing room. They will guest at a music show to promote their concert in Seoul. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Eunhyuk together with Donghae shook him at the shoulder.

"W-what?!"

"Guessed who will be the Music Core host for tonight! You won't believe it!" Eunhyuk said with all excitement.

"IU?" Leeteuk answered that made Donghae burst into laughter and Eunhyuk to scratch his nape. 

"Aniyo, hyung. It's Kang Sora." Donghae said. "She's in her dressing room right now!"

As soon as he heard the news, Leeteuk head out to see Sora. He wanted to surprised her but he got surprised too when he heard her laughing from inside. When he opened the door, he saw Sora laughing with 2am's Jinwoon. The two became close after Dream High 2. 

"O-oppa!" Sora's eyes widened when she saw him. She stood up and ran to him. 

Everyone was shocked when they saw him pulled Sora beside him and asked Jinwoon to leave.

"Hyung, Sora and I were just warming up because we will be co-hosts." Jinwoon explained.

"I don't care! Leave this room right now!" He yelled that the dongsaeng had nothing to do except to leave.
---
"Oppa, what is this about?" Sora asked as soon as Jinwoon left.

"You tell me. What is this?! I thought you're working, not flirting!" He said.

"I am not flirting! The PD told us to have a chat so we won't look awkward during the broadcast. We just followed what he told us." Sora explained. "You should understand."

"How can I understand when I know for a fact that he likes you!" 

"But you're my boyfriend. You're the one I love." Sora looked at him but his expression was still angry and hard. "Oppa, this is my job. You should understand and accept as much as I understand yours."

Leeteuk shook his head as a sign of disagreement.

"You know Oppa, I can't be with someone who doesn't even understand my work." 

He glared at her. "Are you saying that we should break up?"

"Honestly, I don't know anymore. To begin with, were both busy.. And we both have dreams." She said. "When were together it 's either one of us fell asleep nor our managers calls us."

"Unbelievable." He said and put his hands at his waist. "You just told me you love me and you understand my job but what are you saying now. Fine. Let's do that. Let's break up!" He said and walked out the door.

Sora started to sob as soon as he left.
---
Leeteuk was frustrated and angry at the same time. How could he let this happen to him and Sora? He unintentionally formed a fist.

"Oh, it's starting!" Ryeowook pulled a chair and sat across the tv in the dressing room. "But where's Sora-sshi? Did she cancel it, hyung?"

"I don't know." He answered coldly. 

The door opened and there came Siwon. He's late since he came from his drama filming. He was startles to see Leeteuk in the room. He patted Leeteuk's shoulder.

"I salute your dedication to work, hyung." Siwon said. "Your girlfriend just got in an ambulance with her manager but you still manage to keep calm."

"What?!" All the members said in chorus. Leeteuk rushed out to confirm Siwon's news. Fortunately, he met her stylist on the corridor.

"N-noona, what happened to Sora?" He said panting.

"Thanks to you we had to bring Sora to the hospital because she had difficulty in breathing." Her stylist pouted. "You know what, you're such an idiot for letting a woman like Sora go. Excuse me." She said and left.
---
As Sora opens her eyes, she realized that she's in her own room but she had an IV on her hand.

"You can't come in! Sora's resting!" She heard her manager say. 

"Please hyung, let me see her!" Her heart thumped fast as she heard his voice. "I just wanted to talk to her."

"That won't do, Leeteuk-sshi!" Her manager said. "If you continue being like this, I have no other choice than to call your agency nor her parents to scold you." 

Leeteuk retreated. He can't afford to loose both. "Sora, I can't accept what you told me. I will be waiting for you tomorrow, at the concert. If you shows up, that means you're still accepting me. And if not, I will accept your decision and moved on." He said as if he's sure that Sora's listening to him.
---
Super Junior's concert ticket was sold out as the venue was jam-packed with ELFS. They were cheering happily as each member does their parts. 

"Wow, the ELFS are really amazing!" Sungmin bursted as he, Kyu, And Shindong peeked behind the heavy curtains. Leeteuk came and peeked too.  He felt Sungmin pat his back.

"She's not here, hyung." Sungmin said. Leeteuk ignored him and went to the stage to sing.

"Are you having fun?!" He yelled at the fans. "The song I am going to sing is for someone close to my heart. I know I am stupid but I want you to know that I am nothing, without you."

'I can't win, I can't reign'
'I will never win this game, without you'
'I am lost, I am vain'
'I will never be the same without you'

Leeteuk's almost on the half part of the song when in the middle, there came someone holding a banner. The banner was so big that her face was covered by it. It reads: 'I love you, Leeteuk' 

When she put the banner down, it exposes Sora. She was all smiles to her beloved Oppa.

Leeteuk felt energized too. He went down and pulled Sora on the stage. He sang his song and dedicated it for her. When he finished the song, he clasped his fingers with her's.

"Everyone, I wanted you to meet my girlfriend, Kang Sora!"
 -----
Hi! Thanks for reading! This is supposed to be somekind of a valentine post but i became busy because of work -_- 

Belated happy valentines! ;)