No Ordinary Love

Just You and Me

This is not your ordinary, no ordinary love. You were the first to touch my heart. Made everything right again with your extraordinary love.

Leeteuk slowly opened his eyes. He had the same dream again - a woman singing but he couldn't see her face. He pouted his lips as he saw the rays of sunlight through his room's window. He slowly got up and leaned his back at his pillow. He smiled and picked the yellow sunflower placed in his bedside table. The sunflower was the only thing that gives him hope, that's why he's very thankful to the cleaning ahjumma or ahjussi who came to his room whenever he's sleeping. It's the only thing that made him forget his condition.

It's already been a month since he had a car accident that cause him brain injury - that's the only thing he knew since that's what the doctors told him. He completely forgot everything that had happenned in his life for the past 5 years. The doctor said that it's just a temporary amnesia but once in a while he gets flash backs that gives him a terrible headache.

"I see you're up early."

Leeteuk's eyes narrowed as he heard the voice of a woman approaching him. It's Nurse Sora Kang. Nurse Kang was in charge of the patient Leeteuk. She was carrying a tray of foods for Leeteuk's breakfast. She gently put the tray aside and checked Leeteuk's vital signs.

"When is your day-off? I'm sick of seeing your face the moment I wake up and before I go to sleep." grumpy Leeteuk said as he crossed his arms infront of him. He really hates this nurse because she made him stay under the sun and exercise for hours and she never leaves his room unless he had taken all his vegetables and medicines. But it's undeniable that his condition became better because of her help.

"You have to get better first, Leeteuk-sshi." she said smiling at him. "Dr. Kim will not give me an off unless you remember everything." she pulled the table and prepared his food but he grabbed it rashly. It was obvious that the Nurse's feelings got hurt but she managed to smile. When he's done eating, he stood up from his bed. Nurse Kang tried to help him but he pushed her away.

He felt bad but he didn't let his guard down. "I can do this." he said and went to the bathroom. He quickly took a bath and when he went out, Nurse Kang wasn't around but his bed and room were clean. She did it, as always.

Leeteuk sat on the couch and as he rubbed his hair with towel. Sorry Nurse Kang. I know you wanted to help but I don't want anyone's pity.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Nurse Kang telling him it's time to drink his medicine. He saw her smile at him that made his heart thump thump fast. He looked away until he remember that he has a girlfriend - Yoon Eunhye.

"Nurse Kang, I have a girlfriend!" he said excitedly.

"Really?!" Nurse Kang's eyes widened and she almost jumped on her place. She looks more excited than he is. "Y-you remember now?"

"Yoon Eunhye! Her name is Yoon Eunhye! I want to see her. I know she will help me remember those things I forgot!" he was very happy to tell her the news.

"But Leeteuk-sshi.." Nurse Kang seems to lose her energy. "You have to remember that what you've lost was your memories for the past 5 years. Miss Yoon may or may not be included there. If she's included then why isn't she coming here? You've been in the hospital for a month but no one visits you."

Leeteuk glared at her. "What are you saying?! I love Eunhye and I know she loves me too and there's no way she isn't in my life. Nurse Kang, you're just a nurse here. Don't you think you're taking your job a little too far by medling in your patient's personal life?"

By then, Dr. Kim came. Leeteuk told him that he remember his girlfriend and asked the doctor if he could visit his girlfriend. He promised to be back before evening. The doctor agreed but he said he should bring Nurse Kang incase anything happens to him.

"I-i don't think I can come with you." Nurse Kang said but she changed her mind when he saw Leeteuk's puppy eyes. "A-arasso. I'll come with you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoon Eunhye's flower shop was a three-hour drive away from the hospital. They rode in Sora's car which Leeteuk thinks he saw it somewhere.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Sora examined the building. It's a four-storey building and it's ground floor was Eunhye's flowershop.

"Yes." Leeteuk excitedly get off the car and run to the shop.

"I'll just wait here." Sora said as she volumed up the car's radio.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to Flowers and ---" Eunhye wasn't able to finish whatever she was about to say when she saw Leeteuk. "Leeteuk-shhi, it's been a while."

Instead of answering, Leeteuk grabbed her and hugged her tight. "I miss you so much Eunhye-ah." Her eyes grew wide because of what he said. Leeteuk tried to kiss her but she slapped him forcefully.

"What are you doing?!" she asked with her high-pitched voice.

"Why? I'm just trying to kiss my girlfriend!" he said.

"What?!" she gave him a loud laugh. "I am not your girlfriend. We broke up 5years ago, for goodness sake Leeteuk-ah!' her voice became louder.

"We- what?!" Leeteuk couldn't believe what he heard. "I-i don't. Why?!"

"Are you ok?" Eunhye noticed that Leeteuk becomes anxious and asked him to have a sit in her office. There Leeteuk explained that he had an accident that made him forgot his memory and the only thing he remember was his relationship with Eunhye.

"I'm sorry to say this but we're not together anymore, Leeteuk-ah. Only you Park Leeteuk could dumped a gorgeous woman like me." Eunhye said.

"I- I dumped you?"

Eunhye nodded. "Ne. You dumped me because you met someone that made you feel like there's butterflies in your stomach." she laughed and covered with her hands. Leeteuk saw the diamond ring in one of her fingers.

"A-are you married?" he asked.

"Yes. I am happily married now, Leeteuk-ah."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the incident with Yoon Eunhye, Leeteuk was heartbroken. All his hopes of remembering his memories were gone. He grew weak and sometimes the cleaning ahjumma found a bottle of soju under his bed. This alarmed Nurse Kang.

"Leeteuk-sshi, you should eat if you want to get better." she tried to feed her but he pushed her hands away. She tried again, as if nothing happenned, but he did the same thing again.

"Who do you think you are?!" Leeteuk shouted while his eyes narrowed at the nurse. "You're just a nurse who keeps on acting as if she knows anything. You don't know me. I don't need you and get out of my life!"

Sora was startled and tears started to flow on her cheeks.

"You're crying?! Hah! You deserved it for not respecting someone who's broken like me!"

Sora wiped her tears. "Broken? Don't dare tell me you're broken because you didn't know what it feels to be one. I tried to hold on but you keep on pushing me away." she said and left leaving Leeteuk confused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a week and there's no sign of Nurse Kang anymore. It's what Leeteuk wanted but everytime the door opens, he hoped that it was her. He missed her so much.

"You're completely healed, Leeteuk-sshi." Dr. Kim said. "We just have to wait for your memories to come back but if you'd like, you can go home now."

Leeteuk's face lit up when he heard the news but something bothered him- he doesn't know where his current address is. "Doctor, may I see my record? I-I do not know where to go."

The smart doctor got it fast. "It says you live in #118 MIracle Homes in Seoul."

"H-how? Who filled this up doctor? My parents died years ago."

"It's Nurse Kang." the doctor said.

"N-nurse Kang?" he said in disbelief. "He knew me?"

"I think you should ask her yourself." Dr. Kim said and handed him a small box. "This is yours. We found this at the pocket of your coat."

When Leeteuk opened the box, he saw a diamond ring. His memories started to flash back at him - he saw himself comforting a girl, hugging and kissing her. He tried his best to remember her face but he failed. He was on his way home when he saw the cleaning ahjumma.

"Ahjumma, thank you for giving me sunflowers everyday. It gave me strenght and hope." he said, all smiling.

"Aniyo Mister." said ahjumma. "Nurse Kang was the one who puts the flower there. She said she was hoping you would remember everything soon with the help of the flower."

Confused, Leeteuk got home. He was staring at the flower for so long until he realized that it was time for hime to take his medicine. Suddenly, he felt like there's a heavy stone place on his head. It was so painful that he fell on the floor. He lost his consciousness for a minute but when he opened his eyes, he remember everything.

Kang Sora. He met him 5 years ago. He saw her crying in a hospital because it was her first time in an operating room and she's scared. Leeteeuk held her hand, comforted her, and afterwards they became friends. He broke up with Yoon Eunhye because of Sora. He was on his way to ask Sora to marry him when he encountered the accident.

Now that everythings clear to him, Leeteuk rushed to the hospital to look for Sora. But her nurses friends told him that she's on leave.

"Do you know where Sora is?" Leeteuk asked them. "I went to her house but no one's in there."

"Leeteuk-sshi, today is Sora and Lee Joon-sshi's wedding." the nurse told him. "You pushed Sora away so please let her be happy with Lee Joon-sshi. She suffered enough because of you."

Leeteuk was dumb founded after what he heard. It's no fair. I was sick back then.

"The wedding will be at the Seoul Hotel. Go. You owed her an explanation and apology."

Leeteuk rushed to the hotel. He drove like crazy as if nothing happenned to him. When he reach the hotel, the bride and the groom were already standing in front of the wedding official.

"Kang Sora, you babo!" he shouted. All of the guests and the officials looked back at him.

"Ya! What are you doing?! You're not invited!" Lee Joon shouted.

"Sora-ya, I'm sorry I pushed you away. I am sorry I am insensitive. I am sorry I am a fool. Please, please take me back! I promise I won't hurt you!" Leeteuk was on his knees, sobbing.

"Y-you remember everything now?"

When he looked back, he saw Sora staring at him. He quickly ran and hugged her tight.

"I though you and Lee Joon-sshi---" he shook his head. "What important is you're here. I am sorry for whatever I had done." he bend his knees and pulled the box in his pocket.

"Nurse Kang, with or without amnesia, could remember or couldn't remember, will you stay by my side and be my wife?"

Tears started to race through Sora's cheekks. "I will, I will be your wife."

Leeteuk stood up and hugged her tight as if he never want to release her again.

"Excuse me, there's a wedding here! Guys! Guys stop it!" Lee Joon shouted but the two didn't stop hugging each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ya! Why did you say that Sora and Lee Joon-sshi's getting married?!" Nurse Kim asked her fellow nurse after Leeteuk left.

"Because I wanted him to rushed at the wedding to grab Sora." the nurse answered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! This is Christine. I know this is supposed to be one shot but sorry for the long chapter! Right now, I am obssed with amnesia or those memory lost related. Haha. :D