Shave Day

You are My Oppa

Someone whispering in Yuja's ears,"I'm the Joker~~~"a smirk places on his face.Yuja know who is him and said,"and i'm your sidekick..."with the same tone as Junhyung."yah!Yuja!!wake up...it's 7 already..."Junhyung slapped Yuja's arm slightly."ung~shireo..."she curled her self and turn around making Junhyung faces her back."come on!!!"he shake her body."cho-a!cho-a!!i wake up..."she sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"Look at your hair..rawr...horang-i's hair..."Junhyung playing with Yuja's hair."like i care..."she stuck her tongue's out."geez...this girl...i wonder there is no one boy want dating with you.."Junhyung shook his head."gwenchanha..if there is no one guy want to date with me,i still have 6 of B2ST..oh,i think it's 5 now.."she smiled.

"why 5?"Junhyung tilted his head."You already taken.."she pouted."ayy...it doesn't matter..you still have me..."Junhyung winked while yuja made a face,"Oh!annyeong Hara onnie..."suddenly Yuja bowed and Junhyung looked shock and turned his body."GOTCHA!!hahhaa..Junnie Oppa scared with Hara Onnie~~Junnie Oppa scared with Hara Onnie"she humming and claps her hands."yah..how dare you!!"Junhyung knocked Yuja's head slightly,"aww...appeo!!!"she said and rubbed her head.

"go clean yourself now!Yoseob is cooking now.."Junhyung stood up and leaving Yuja.

"ne..."she said and walked to the bathroom.

===

There is someone in the bathroom so,she poked her head looking at Dujun who standing infront of the mirror rubbing his chin."mind if i come inside to brush my teeth oppa?"

Dujun looked at her and smiled,"of course..come in..",Yuja walked toward him and standing beside him,take her toothbrush and toothpaste,"what are you doing oppa?"she asked him."i think i have to shaved today"he said and kept rubbing his chin."o..."she made 'o' shape on ."so???"she starting to brush her teethwhen Dujun narrowed his eye and shook his head,"want to help me?"

"help you?shaving??"she looked at Dujun with mouth full of foam."ung...can you take my razor and shaving powder in that's drawer?"he pointed a drawer that was beside me,with half blanked face Yuja nodded and took the razor and the shaving powder."gamsahae,Yuja-ah.."Dujun smiled and and took the things from Yuja.

Yuja gargler and wiped ,"i want to watch you shaving..."she smiled and sat in the sink watching Dujun who wet his chin with warm water."you can watch me there..but don't look at me that way..you make me blushing..."he said."but you look so damn hot from here.."she said honestly."i wonder B2UTY must be jealous with me can staring at you in this close distance"she said and kept staring at Dujun with awe face.

"you keep praising me"Dujun chuckled."i'm telling the truth..."Yuja smiled.

Now,Dujun shake out his shaving powder,and apply it to his beard in upward circular motions.

"woah!Santa harabeoji!!"she laughed."Santa Harabeoji?"Dujun made a face at Yuja."i'm Santa Harabeoji young version"he smirked."pffft..."she pouted and swinging her legs back and forth who not long enough to touched the floor.

He took his Razor and starting to shave downward,the way his whiskers grow.Yuja carefully watched it and not blinked."becareful...becarefull.."she said.Dujun rinse his razor and looked at Yuja,he have to admit it,a girl watching him shaving make him look so y.'she must amazed watching me shaving'he thought and back to shaving,now he shave the area around his chin carefully.

Yuja felt her nose feel itching,she felt want to sneezing."a..a..ACHOO!!"she sneezing and covered and sneezing once again,"ACHOO!!"Dujun shocked and making the razor hurt his chin,a blood starting to showed up."god bless you.."he mumbling and rubbed Yuja's back."gwenchanha"he asked her.she rubbed her nose and looked at Dujun."you bleeding Oppa!!!"yuja said and pointed at Dujun's chin.

"ah..you are right..."he said and wiped the blood."aw.."he moaned in pain."gwenchanha?"this time yuja the one who asked him,he nods and starting to shave again.Yuja felt guilty and Jumped down from the sink walked to the drawer and took the band-aids.

"Oppa.."she called Dujun who already finished his shaving and wipe his chin with a wet towel,he looked at her."yes,sweety?"she felt her cheeks burning when Dujun called her 'sweety'."let me put this band-aids in your chin.."she bit her bottom lips,Dujun felt touched with her act,he bend down to her height and showed his injured chin.Yuja put the band-aids and rubbed his chin carefully."I'm sorry,oppa..."she mumbling.

"it's okay,sweety.."he her hair,"kiss Oppa's cheeks first for making it better.."he tapped his cheeks."eh?"her   cheeks are in fire right now,slowly she bend down her lips on Dujun's cheeks and kissed it.

"Good girl..."he said and stood up."now,let's we get out from here and take our breakfast..."Dujun said and walked outside from the bathroom leaving Yuja who touched her red cheeks."I kiss Dujun Oppa's cheeks"she felt a thousand Butterflies came out from her stomach.

===

okay~I'm fangirling now..kyaaa!!!XD

I love this part very much~kkk..ah..i love my 'IMAGINATION'(spongebob version)~:)