Sweet Day

You are My Oppa

                             

Yuja glued her eyes to the TV while Hyunseung called her.”Yuja,want to go with me to the grocery?”he check the refrigerator.”we have to buy something for our dinner..”he said and looked at Yuja who still watching the TV.”Yuja…”he repeated.”ne,oppa??”she looked at Hyunseung innocently.”so???”

 

“CALL!!”she stood up and walking towards Hyunseung.”go wear your hoodie then..”he smiled and Yuja’s hair.

”ung~!”she beamed and walked to B2ST closet,wore Yoseob’s Tom&Jerry’s hoodie.”I’m ready,Oppa!!!”she smiled.”eh?you wear Yoseob’s?”he pointed at Yoseob’s hoodie.”ung!gwenchanha…I had the privilege already..Yoseob Oppa is nice to me…”she walked to the door with Hyunseung,wearing her sneaker and Hyunseung closed the door.

”Kaja!”he held his hand out,Yuja grabbed it,”ne,Kaja!!!”she said Happily.

The grocery is not that crowed,Hyunseung busily choose the food,”we need some vegetables too..”Hyunseung looked at the carrot pick it and check it.

”Oppa!!”Yuja called him and cracked Hyunseung with her act,she put the tomatos around her eyes and puff her cheeks.”na,kwiyeowo??”she tilted her head looking at Hyunseung,”you are the cute tomato ever I saw..”He shook his head,”you want that tomatoes?”asked Hyunseung.

 

”Kikwang will love it…”she said and put the tomatos on the basket on Hyunseung’s hand.”I thought you and Kikwang are an enemy..”he .”yes,we are..but we also love each other..”she laughed and making a Love shape wuth her hands.Hyunseung just shook his head saw his sister doing some stupid thing.

Now he turned to the seasoning stan while suddenly Yuja tapped his shoulder.

”Oppa.I want cookies…”she said.

”cookies?but,we just bought you a choco pie yesterday…”he said.”Dujun Oppa and Kikwang eat it already…”she pouted.

”when?”

”they eat it while watching the soccer last night…so,can I have the new one??”Yuja attack him with puppy eyes.”okay,you can have it,go pick it by yourself..”Yuja looked happily and left Hyunseung who back busily choose the food for dinner.

”hmm..Yuja don’t like something Hot and she doesn’t like Pork…I think Ramyeon is better..”he put some Ramyeon and starting to walk again.

“Oppa!!”Yuja called him,he turn around and shocked saw Yuja with hand full of chocolate.”You want that all??”he asked her.

”ne..can i??”she asked him innocently.”not all Yuja,Just choose 2…”he shook his head.”wae??”she doesn’t like it.”look your stomach…if you eat all those cookies,your won’t eat your dinner..”Yuja disagree.

”I will eat all…”

”then letting your stomach exploding?”

”mmm….”

”listen to oppa once…”Hyunseung look so patient to heading Yuja.”okay..but 2 cookies is okay right Oppa?”Yuja pulled her index finger and middle finger together.”yes,2 is okay..”Hyunseung smiled.

---

“woah…the sky look so dark…”Hyunseung check the sky while they pay the shopping.”and we don’t bring any umbrella…”Yuja added.”umm..ahjushi,is there any umbrella?”asked Hyunseung.

”ah..mianhae..it’s sold out…”he bowed.

”oww…we are in trouble Yuja…”Hyunseung looked at her.

“there is no other choice,if we stay here how about the other??they will worried…”Hyunseung held Yuja with his left hand and his right hand handed their shopping bag.

”let’s just walk now..before it’s raining”he said and pulled Yuja.

On the way suddenly the rain poured out,and the thunder came together with the rain.”Oppa!!i’m scared…”Yuja shut her eyes tight and running with Hyunseung.

”just run Yuja..run..”they running and running.

“aww…we are soaking…”Hyunseung looked at the mirrored in front of him,both of them already in the Lift.”yes…we are..”Yuja looked at herself and tried to dusted the water on Yoseob’s Hoodie.

                

“ACHOO!!”Yuja suddenly sneezing.”God bless You..”Hyunseung rubbed Yuja’s back.”cold?”he asked her,she just nodded and waved her hands.”it’s okay…I always like this when I felt cold..”

“allergic?”,”kinda like that..”Yuja said and smiled at Hyunseung,she don’t want to make her Oppa looked worried.

”Ting!”the lift opened and finally arrived at B2ST dorm.”come on!I’ll dry you off!”Hyunseung put the shopping bag on the dinning table and took a towel from the closet.

”sit here..”Hyunseung sat on the couch and tapped the floor under him,telling yuja to sat there.Yuja nodded and sat there,”I shouldn’t ask you to go out with me..”he busily Yuja’s hair with towel.

”it’s okay Oppa..”she said.

”It’s okay..it’s okay..how if you got a fever?how if you got a flu?the other will blame me…”he kept blaming himself.”okay,it’s enough now,go to the bathroom and take a bath with a warm water okay?”he told Yuja who just nodded and walked to the bathroom.

“Oppa!!i forgot to bring my towel!!”Yuja yelled from the bathroom.

---

Both of them already take a bath and wearing the warm clothes.Yuja sat in the dining table watching Hyunseung who busily made a dinner.”The other will be back soon..Yuja,help oppa with the plates please..”he said.”ne…”she stood up and started to preparing the table.

“Oppa…”Yuja called Hyunseung.”yes?”,”gomawo for today…”she can’t hide it but smiled.

”I’m the one who have to thanks to you…”Hyunseung looked at Yuja who stand there checking the table.her hands on her hips smile proudly with what have she done.

“we are HOME!!!”Yoseob and Dongwoon yelled.”Oppa already home?tired?”she greeting the member.”woah..my sister..take a bath already?”Yoseob came hugged her.”uh..oppa stingy…”she covered her nose.”dare you?”Yoseob looked at her and pouted.”kidding!”she giggling.

---

The 7 of the now sat around the dinning table and eating their dinner.”so hows your day today?”Dujun asking Yuja who sitting beside yoseob and Dongwoon.”me?I went to the grocery with Hyunseung oppa today!and he bought me a cookies!!”she smiled.”you be a good girl right?”asked Junhyung.

”of course…I’m a good girl everyday…”she smiled proudly.

”wah!!this is my real sister!!!”Yoseob hugged Yuja again.

”I want to hug her too!!!”Dongwoon hugged Yuja too.

”Oppa!you want me die??”she can’t breathe.

“oh!kikwang-ah..”Hyunseung looked at Kikwang who just eat his dinner.”yes,hyung?”he looked at Hyunseung,”do you know that Yuja bought you something too??”he looked at Yuja who suddenly blushing.

”what she bought for me?a poison??”he looked at Yuja.”ani!!!”Yuja pouted,she know that Kikwang must think that she just bought something that will kill him.

“ayy…don’t have a negative thinking towards your sister…you know.she bought you a tomatoes,she think that You will love it,because it will be good for your health..”Hyunseung explained.

”jinjjayo?”Dongwoon looked at Yuja unbelievable.

”yes…hope Kikwang love it…”she smiled change into a bitter smiled.Kikwang felt in touch but have some pride for now showed it towards Yuja.

“wah…unfair!!how about us?Yuja???”dongwoon shook Yuja’s body.”hey,don’tbe rough!”Junhyung warned him.”she made the dinner for all of us..”Yuja looked at Hyunseung who just smiled and gave her a winked.”wah?jeongmalyo?gamsahae,Yuja…”Dujun smiled at her,making her blushing.

---

After the dinner all of them went to sleep,just like usual,Yuja is the one who felt a sleep first.”she really tiring…”Hyunseung and Junhyung watched Yuja.”yes,and let’s don’t bothering her..”Junhyung linked His arms around Hyunseung’s waist and lead him to their room.after no one around Kikwang came and sat beside Yuja,he smiled.”actually you are not that bad as our sister..”he smiled and Yuja’s hair.

”thanks for the tomatoes Yuja…”he kissed her forehead.”Good night…”he left.

In her dream she smiled.”Good night,Kikwang Oppa…”

===

(Thanks For Reading^^)