Goo Hara Visiting Us

You are My Oppa

 

                                                                                       

The bell was rang for a hundred times but no one bothering to opened the door,the seven of them busily playing wrestling,Dongwoon who walking to the kitchen for a glass of water heard it and supposed to opened the door.

“junhyung there?”asked the girl with a round eyes and long hair.”ah,Hara-ah!”dongwoon let Hara came inside their dorm.”Junhyung hyung is there with the other…”

                                                                              

“ack!!!ack!!appeo!junnie Oppa!!!”suddenly Hara and Dongwoon heard Yuja screaming on the living room.”igeo mwoya?”asked Hara shocked after saw Junhyung her Boyfriend flip Yuja’s head and legs together,while Dujun busily with Junhyung’s leg,and Yoseob is locked in Yuja’s arms.while kikwang and Hyunseung just laughing saw their sister and the other member doing a wrestling.”Yah!”once again Hara yelled.all of them stopped and saw Hara standing beside Dongwoon.”uh-oh”they smelled a trouble right now.

“what are you doing?Junhyung Oppa?”she pouted saw the pose of Junhyung with Yuja,”eh?!”He loose Yuja and Dujun let him woke up.”Hara-ah..we just playing…”

--

B2ST and Yuja can’t said anything except looking on the floor,”You all,don’t you know,Yuja is a Girl…”Hara started to talked and put her hands on her hip.”you can’t act like that to her…”

“but,Onnie-ah…”

“I defend you know Yuja-ah…”she looked like a monster when she angry.”ne..”Yuja scared.

“Hara-ah..”Junhyung started to talked.”we just playing a game..we are bored…”he said and the other nodded agreed with Junhyung statement.”but,that’s not the right way to playing with a girl!”

“Yuja..now you have to follow me cooking in the Kitchen…”she said and walked to the Kitchen.”ne,Onnie…”she looked at her Oppas and followed Hara.

--

“help me to cook…”she took the plastic full of vegetables and meat on the dining table,”but,Onnie..i can’t  cook…”she looked at Hara.”You can,you just never tried it before..”she smiled and starting to cleaned the vegetables.

“Hara-ah…”Junhyung standing beside her who busily cutting the carrot.”not now,Oppa..i busy…”she said not even bothered to look at her boyfriend.”I-i..”before he finished to talked Hara screamed.

                                                                                             

”ouchie..”she cut her self.”oh!hara Onnie..gwenchanha?”Yuja who busily washed the vegetables come to check Junhyung’s Girlfriend.”I cut myself…it’s hurt…”she said and the tears started to poured from her eyes.

”come here..let me check it..”Junhyung grabbed her hand and walking leaved Yuja standing alone in the kitchen.”eh?so…how about me??”she pointed at herself and shook her head.”let’s cook alone yuja…you can do it..”she said to herself and starting to cooking.

                                                                                              

She don’t know what should she cook so she just fried all vegetables and meat together.”I wish this is not make them stay in hospital”she looked at her cooked and brought it to the dining table.

 

“You cook alone?”Hyunseung came to the dining table and looked at Yuja’s cooked.”smells good”he said.”gomawo oppa”yuja smiled.”where is Hara Onnie?”

“ah..that girl??”Hyunseung looked at Junhyung and Hara who happily watching TV while intertwined their hand together.”there…”he said.

--

All of them already sat in the dining table together.”you said you can’t cook?”asked Hara while checking Yuja’s cooked.”yes,I am..i just…mixed all of them and cook it..”she said honestly.”how if it not good?”asked hara worried.”sorry,but my stomach are sencitive..”she rubbed her stomach and looked at Junhyung innocently.”don’t eat too much then…”Yoseob said annoyed,Yuja looked at him sending a warned,but Yoseob just looked at Yuja innocently like he not doing anything.

                                                                                             

“let’s we eat now..”Dujun said and grabbed his fork and took some vegetables and taste it.”hmm…it’s delicious..thumbs up for Yuja!!!”he said and took another vegetables and eat it.”kaja,hara..let’s we try yuja’s cook…”Junhyung said to hara.

--

“wah…Yuja..next time you have to cook for us okay?”said Dongwoon.”shireo…”she said and fold her hands.”wae?”,”I scared that next time the cook is failed..”she said.”no…the taste must be better”a praised came from all members mouth,Hara looked annoyed.”if she don’t want to cook,let me cook for all of you next time..”she smiled.”sorry yuja,I ruined everything today…”she pouted and apologize to yuja.”gwenchanha onnie”she smiled.

 

“cough…”Junhyung interrupt them and hold Hara’s hand.”mianhae all…I have to send Hara back to her dorm…”Junhyung smiled shyly.”ung…Hara Onnie…you have to visit us often okay?”said Yuja,but suddenly she felt Yoseob pinched her arms slightly make her moaned in pain and mouthed to Yoseob.”wae?”

“ah…maybe next time okay yuja?”she said and grabbed her bag.”we have to go now…nice to meet you all”she waved and walked outside with Junhyung.”bye…”all of them waved till Junhyung and Hara leaved.

--

“hoa…this is fun!”Yuja raised her hands up,”why so fun?”asked Kikwang.Yuja just giggling and whispering to Kikwang,”next time bring Hyoseung Onnie here..okay?”

“yah!musun suriya?!”Kikwang jumped and staring at Yuja,”ayy..don’t act like you don’t know oppa…”she said.”yah!!i’m not dating with Hyoseung yet..”he slapped Yuja’s head slightly.”not yet,so there’s still a chance to dating her…”she slipped her tongue out and ran.”yah!Park Yuja!!!stop there!!!”Kikwang tried to catch yuja.

                                                                                               

===

I'm not hating Hara~she pretty and cute...mmm..i...hmmm...just like a normal girl who jealous~

kk~yes..i wishing Kikwang and Hyoseung are dating~