Love Poison 2

You are My Oppa

"We are home!!"

Kikwang opened the door and came in while Yuja hugged him from behind."oh,you are home already?Kikwang-ah,did you see Yuja?"Yoseob that noticed Kikwang was home suddenly asked,he was confused because Yuja always stayed at home all the time except if one of them ask her out,but it must be Kikwang that aske her out. Kikwang and Yuja were like water and oil never be together.

"she's here. with me..." Kikwang pointing to his back and Yuja just pop out from his back."I'm here Oppa!" her smile was wide and bright.

"You went out with KIkwang?"

"yes,we ate an Ice cream and walking to the park.."

"but why?"

"because i love him!!"Yuja looked at Kikwang, Kikwang also looked at her and smile."oppa,i'm thirsty.."she said to Kikiwang.

"Okay,let's go to the kitchen...zzing~!"Kikwang half running to Kitchen and Yuja just giggled and still hugging him from behind.

Yoseop that just watched the scene never believe this.'Yuja suppose to do that things only with me,but now...am i replaceable?' Yoseop thinked with teary eyes.

---

In the Kitchen, Yuja and Kikwang have a whispering conversation.

"Look what we just do...Yoseop Oppa look so sad.." Yuja pointed with her eyes to Yoseop that still staring at them.

"what can we do?we have to change the plan. Let's make all member believe that we are falling in love"advice Kikwang, for a minute Yuja thinking,"i hope it's not going worse".

---

and then they kept doing their acted, Kikwang was surprised with the act skill that Yuja's have. She doing it well too well that make Kikwang almost believe this prank too. And at the end they were having a dinner with all member staring at them disbelieve, Dujun the brain of this prank also doesn't believe this. He asked Kikwang to met him a while ago and asked what's going on here.

"how come Yuja act like that?"

"It's because the Love Poison that you gave to me this morning hyung.It was a little accident and foila! Yuja fall in love with me.."Kikwang smiled."so you believe that fake Love Poison?it's just an ordinary glitters.."said Dujun."you prank me?" Kikwang looked at Dujun disbelieve,"but it's work to Yuja...she really fall in love with me.."

"don't you think yuja is playing you?she can be act that she love you right?" Dujun really can believe this.Yuja that he know never like Kikwang,and they just like Tom and Jerry while staying in the same place.always fight and argument no one wants to budge."she isn't.."simply word came out from Kikwang's mouth."let's just have a dinner Hyung.All was waiting for us."he smiled and left Dujun behind.

Member ate with the awkward air and watching Yuja and Kikwang doing lovey dovey.Yoseop the most people that Jealous with them finally dare himself to ask."Yuja..now you have to chose.Me or Kikwang"

it's not only Yuja that surprised with Yoseop's word all member and also Manager Hyung surprised with yoseop."eh?"

"just chose it to make it clear..."

Yuja can't held this anymore.Looking at Yoseop that so miserable,Looking at Dongwoon,Hyunseung,and Junhyung Oppa that don't know anything, Dujun Oppa that still don't understand with their act,and Manager Oppa that just blinked watching what's going on here.and of course Kikwang that suddenly make Yuja feel different.Kikwang isn't the worst guy that ever she think. He isn't stupid and he's nice.the one of the six guy that was so kind in this world.

"hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaa"

she laughed and held his stomach that felt like want to explode."let's we stop this act Oppa..." Yuja tapped Kikwang's shoulder."i don't want to make this more difficult"

"wait...what's all of this about?" Yoseop need the explained right here and right now.

"it's just a prank,seobbie-ah..."Kikwang calmly said to Yoseop."and you still my favorite number two Oppa.."added Yuja.

"so, i'm still your number one?"said Dujun and Yuja just nods at him.he looked relief and Yuja looked at Yoseop.

"This isn't funny" he coldly said and left the dinning table.

"uh-oh...he was angry" Hyunseung said and followed Yoseop to his room.

  

 

---

Comment and Subcribes Please