Laughed Out Loud

You are My Oppa

"omo!omo!this fiction keep gain a subcriber?jinjjayo?kyaa..kyaa...saranghae~"

"Hahahahahahhahaa"

"Hahahahahahahhaa,and once again...oppa you want to hear this one right?"Yuja said and starting to tell Yoseob her romantic-but-funny story when saw Yoseob nods exciting,"you have to say 'why you know' when i ask you araso?"Yoseob nods.

"Oppa!your dad is electrician?"

"why you know?"

"because you already electrocute my heart..."

and again they were laughing like a crazier."IGE MWOYA!!!"yoseob laughed and hit his hands on the floor.

on the other room,Kikwang who tried to take a nap,pissed hearing Yuja and Yoseob's laughed from the Living room,he poke his head and said,"Yah!what are you two laughing for?!"Kikwang sounded pissed hearing Yuja and Yoseob laughing too loud in the living room.

"what's your problem?"asked Yoseob.

"you two laughing too loud! while i was trying to sleep you know?!"said Kikwang.

"just sleep then,lock the door!"said Yuja.

"cover your face with your pillow" added Yoseob,and again both of them laughing.

"aish!!!MOLLA!"Kikwang shut the door and laid his back on his bed."how can i sleep if their laugh is like"he slung his body on his blanket and covering his head with the pillow.

Yuja and Yoseob laughed until they are tired."urgh...my throat feel sore.."Yuja rubbed and stood up,leaving Yoseob who lying on the floor.

"where did you go???"asked him."drink.."

"bring a coke here...i want to drink coke..."Yoseob ordered."eh?Oppa!didn't you aren't allowed to drink soda?"asked Yuja who already standing in front the refrigerator."gwenchanha..."Yoseob waved his hand lazily.

"okay,but don't drink too much..."Yuja said and brought a can of coke toward Yoseob.He received it and opened it."CHANKAMANYO!"Yuja stopped him before Yoseob drink the soda."waeyo?"

"we drink this together!you can't drink all alone!"Yuja take a ship and gave it to Yoseob.She showing him a weird face after the soda came down to ."wae?wae?wae?"asked Yoseob worried.

"mmm...ahh!!!!!DAEBAK!!!!"she said and grabbed the can once again,but Yoseob doesn't allowed her."waeyo???"she pouted."i want to drink too!!"he said and took a sip."wahh!!!"and they were laughing once again.

in the third chance to took a sip,Yuja laughed too hard and make the soda came out from her nose.

"urgh!!!!!"she yelled and covered her nose felt dizzy.Yoseob who saw that laughing and drink it again.the soda also came out from his nose.

"I WON'T DRINK THIS ANYMORE!!!"Yoseob threw the empty can away,but after that both of the laughed again.

--

"what happen here?!"

suddenly Dujun appeared and saw the chaos on their dorm.Yuja that still covering her nose ran toward him and hug him, starting to nagging.

"Oppa! my nose is really hurt.."

worriedly, Dujun check her nose."what just you drink by now?"

"Junhyung oppa's coke..."she said."hyung...me too..."Yoseob followed Yuja and started nagging.Hoping Dujun will help them to clear the trouble their made, but okay it wouldn't happened because after he heard their confenssion. He starting to scold them.

"you two! don't you two know what is your fault?"

Yuja and Yoseob looked each other and shook their head.

"first! look at this room!what a chaos that you two just made?and second! you two doesn't allowed to drink other's own.I'll tell Junhyung about this so you two will get a punishment..."

"no!no...please...hyung!!!don't tell him!!!"

"yes,oppa...please don't we will not do it anymore...we promise..."

Yuja and Yoseob scared to death if Junhyung found out about this.

---

Kikwang who still can't sleep finally woke up and tried to checking what was again that happened in the living room."what happend again here?!!"he asked and looked surprise because he saw Yuja and Yoseob kneeling and pleading toward Dujun.They must get caught by Dujun Hyung,tought Kikwang.

With evil laughed face on his,he walked closer to Dujun.

"Hyung,This two also distrub me while i'm trying to sleep. Hyung you know how tired i am right?"

Dujun looked pity on Kikwang, he nods and back looking at the suspects that gulped worriedly waiting what will happened with them next...

"okay...go back sleep now Kikwang-ah...i'll take care this two bad kids..."

"gomawo,hyung" Kikwang walked back to his room.after he closed the door he can heard Yuja pleading,"Oppa....mianhae..."

"nado mianhae,Yuja-ah..."Kikwang laughing Hardly in the room, getting a revenge is fun!hahahhahaha

---

Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon that just back from the office looking at Yuja and Yoseob that kneeling on the living room,and raised their hands up.mumbling something that their couldn't understand.

the three of them walked closer and squat in front of them.

"Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha...Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha" said Yuja and Yoseob.

"what are you doing here?"asked Dongwoon worriedly at Yuja.

"get punishment from Dujun Oppa" said Yuja weakly.

"because of?" this time Hyunseung asked Yuja,he caress her hair.

"..." Yuja just shook head.

--

"Hyung!!don't disturb them.."Kikwang said after finished take a bath.

"but why?are they already like this for a long time?" asked Junhyung."umm...maybe for 2 hours?i don't know.but it will end after Dujun hyung back..sooner...."he smiled."so,where is Dujun now?" asked Hyunseung."he go to the convience,buying a coke that already their drank..."Kikwang pointing at Yuja and Yoseob."coke?mine???"asked Junhyung.

"woah...you two..."Dongwoon looked sadly at them."how dare..."he shook his head doesn't believe it.

"it just coke...i'm fine with that..." Junhyung said and asked Yuja and Yoseob to stand up."it's okay.no need to doing something cruel like this..."

Yuja and Yoseob looked at Junhyung with sparkle eyes."really???"they asked for sure.

"of course..." Junhyung smiled.

"Thank you!!!!" both of them hug Junhyung tightly.

"hey...hey...stop it! i can't breathe..."

they let Junhyung and said,"can you explain to Dujun Hyung?"

"i will..." Junhyung nods.Yuja and Yoseob looked each other,they are so happy until they want to cry, "this is alright until Kikwang ruined all..."Yuja nods hearing what Yoseob said.

"yah,why you two look at me like that?" Kikwang walked to his room awkwardly and shut the door.now he is in danger, "Dujun hyung please comeback....."he prayed.

---

In the other place...

"oh,so you said this is Love poison??"

"tell the most stupid person in the dorm and he/she will believe it!"Joonkun,their manager said and showing the most evil smirked ever!

~~~~

I'm back typing this story!after a century!!:D so,please show me your love~~~ahahahahah...

BTW...hmmmm...who will get pranked with the "Love Poison"???