Nagging Yong JunHyung

You are My Oppa

You all know that Yong Junhyung as known as Mother in B2ST are LOVE nagging?oh,yeah...nagging here and there..=_="

--

B2ST dorm,July XX 20XX 07.00AM

"Yuja!!!"Junhyung shaking Yuja's body harshly."wake up!!!!"

Yuja gave him a look and rubbed her eyes."wake up,take abath,breakfast,and you have to be with me all day today.."Junhyung stood up and leaved Yuja."all day??"she frowns."how about the other?can i just be with the other instead with you?"she stood up and followed Junhyung.

"wae?doesn't like if you with me??"he turned back looking at Yuja."ani..."she rubbed her back."no complaining,other are busy.."he said and looking at Yuja's bed."what was that?go fix your bed!!geez...young girl this day..."he shook and leaved.

"..."she pouted."young girl this day is always like this!wonder from what time Hara onnie comes?i thought she also young girl like me.."she yelled."don't mention Hara in our conversation...you keep insult her.."he sighed."i'm not!!!"she beamed,pissed when Junhyung always depends Hara."then?Jiltu(jealous)?"he smirked.

"MOLA!"she ran and grabbed her towel and come in  to the bathroom."oh,girl..you are jealous..."he laughing happily.

--

"at least try to finish your breakfast!don't you know Dongwoon wake up earlier to made this breakfast to all?"Junhyung forced Yuja to finished her breakfast."but,i'm already full oppa..."she rubbed her stomach."show some respect..."he said."hyung..it's okay...she said she already full..don't force her.."Dongwoon depends Yuja."NO-Son-Dong-Woon..."Junhyung staring at Dongwoon.

"argh!!!Dujun Oppa!!!"she called her favorite oppa."no..no Dujun here..."he tapped Yuja's head."better finish it or i'll make sure you'll regret it..."

"uh-huh..."she tried to ate  her breakfast again."poor my Yuja..."Dongwoon looked at Yuja."i am..."

--

 "put your seatbelt,Yuja..."Junhyung warned her and put a seatbelt for himself."ne~~"Yuja put the seatbelt."it's uncomfortable..."she pouted."at least it make us safe..."he started the car and immediately went to the studio.

"make sure you be a good girl okay?don't walk around by yourself,just sit in the couch and playing with your phone.."Junhyung said when they walked to the building."but..i don't bring my phone.."she pouted."don't bring it?aigoo..."he frowns,"just play with my phone then..but give me back when Hara called..."He handed the phone to Yuja."ne.."she playing with Junhyung's phone.

--

30 minutes...1 hour...one-half hour...2 hour...

Yuja dying of boredom."ah...how long i have to be like this?!!"she beat her feet on the floor with disgust and punch the couch with her hand.Looking around and she saw Junhyung busily talking with a fat guy."ah...i prefer staying at home alone than waiting here"she sighed and looking at Junhyung's phone.

"or...i call Yoseob oppa..."she grabbed Junhyung's phone and called Yoseob.

"Yoboseyo?"

"OPPA!!!"

"Oh,Yuja..waeyo??"

"bored..."

"where is Junhyung?"

"dating..."she pouted and looked at Junhyung.

"with Hara?"

"no,with fat guy..."

"Hahahaha....you must be lonely right?"

"I am..."

"want me to go there?where are you now?"

"Oppa,is not busy?"

"not at all...soo??"

"i'm in studio..I."before Yuja finished her sentences a hand landed on her head,knocking her slightly."Dare to call other by my phone?"Junhyung standing there with his scary face,Yuja swollen hard and handed his phone back to him."who's you call??"he asked her and took his phone on his pocket."Yangseobbie Oppa..."she staring at the floor.

"..."no answered from Junhyung.

"Oppa..you mad at me?"she asked him,still without looking at his face,she can saw he tapping his feet on the floor."you think??"

"mianhae..."she apologized."i wont playing with your phone anymore..."she said.

"should i forgive you??"he asked back.

"please...."she kneel and rubbed her hands together begging at Junhyung.

"pfft..."He tried not to laughed."come on,,stand up..."he helped Yuja stood up and her hair.

"I'm just tease you..pabo.."he laughed."eh??"Yuja looked at him."I'm sorry...i already abandoned you...let's go out and buy some ice cream..i'll treat you..."he held Yuja's hand and pulled her closer to him.

"mianhae for today okay?"he whispering at Yuja.

Yuja who also had a little crush on him just nodded and followed him.

'ahh...i know it now...his word really has some effect to make all people follow his word...no wonder..he has many Girlfriend in the past...'Yuja thought while looking at Junhyung.

===

I'm going to abandoned this fics for awhile..kkk