The Wedding Breaker

The Wedding Breaker

 

        “Hahahahahahaha!!!! Oh my god, Nina! You were such a brilliant actress out there! I didn’t know you could pull it off so well!”

        “Thank you, thank you… It’s Kim Nina we’re talking about here. Isn’t this just awesome?”

        “Where’d you get this?” Yuri asked as she inspected the ‘stomach’ Nina had worn beneath her dress this morning. She placed the fake stomach on top of her own in front of the full-length mirror and laughed hysterically at the sight of herself.

        “I borrowed this from Jongin, of course.” Nina answered with a proud smile. “Hey, does your dad knows you’re here?”

        “Of course.” Yuri answered as she placed the ‘stomach’ down onto Nina’s bed and dropped her body onto the mattress as well. “I told him I needed some time to cool off after this whole thing and I just ran off,” she giggled in the end.

        Nina had known Yuri since high school and they grew closer after spending more time together outside of school. They went through a lot of things together, and yet they still remained intact and close throughout the years. Yuri would do anything for Nina, and Nina would also sacrifice anything for her best friend.

        Including the stupid act she just did.

        Yuri had run to her crying about the fact that her parents had arranged her marriage with Kris Wu, the son of the Wu Empire. At first, Nina was confused as on why Yuri was not into the idea of getting married with the handsome, rich and smart heir of Wu Empire until she saw the pictures Yuri had of Kris with different girls every week. Worst was when Nina herself had witnessed Kris with a girl in the morning and another girl that night when he was supposedly engaged to her friend at that moment.

        When Yuri had suggested for her to do what she had done, Nina didn’t bother to think twice before agreeing to her crazy idea. There was no way in hell she was going to let her best friend marry some playboy and live a hellish of a life when she deserves better.

        “Hey Nina?”

        “Hmmm?”

        “Thanks.”

        Nina chuckled and nodded her head to her friend. “No problem. But no more crazy acting, okay?” she said, causing Yuri to double over with laughter. “I’m serious, Lee Yuri. Luckily your family doesn’t know me or I would’ve been ashamed too, you know.”

        “Alright. I’m sorry, but thanks.” Yuri said with a grateful smile plastered on her face.

        Nina chuckled and sighed. “Hey, Yuri. You owe me.”

        “What?”

        “I just saved your from marrying that playboy and now I demand you to pay me back.”

        Yuri laughed and sat up on the bed. “What would you want me to do for you, Your Highness?” she asked playfully.

        Nina laughed and smacked her arm playfully before deciding. “Let’s go shopping!”

        “Oh yeah, baby. Now we’re talking!”

 

        “Kris Wu! I want answers right now, damn it! Who was that girl??!!” Mr. Wu asked his one and only son with bulging eyes. He was so angry and embarrassed by today’s event that his face had gone red with rage and there were no kindness in his voice at all. His wife and mother-in-law stood gingerly at the side, unable to say a word regarding the matter so they let him handle it.

        “I don’t know her, dad! It was a scam!!”

        “Don’t you dare lie to me, Kris. I know how wild your nightlife is. Where do you go everyday after work? What time do you come home every night? When your mother and I aren’t at home, what do you do? You brought girls home, didn’t you?”

        Kris was tongue-tied with his father’s wild yet bull-eyed guesses. He was unable to deny the whole truth but that does not mean he had anything to do with that girl from earlier. Kris swore he had never seen her before, as he was the type to remember the faces of the girls he slept with for safety measures. So where the hell did that girl come from?

        “I know, dad. But I swear to God I don’t even ing know her!”

        “Language, Kris.” Mrs. Wu suddenly said from the side.

        “I’m sorry, mom. But I’m so pissed off right now!”

        “And we’re not?” Mr. Wu roared. “You have no right to be pissed off, to be frank. This is all your doing!”

        “How in the world is it my doing?” Kris yelled, not caring for the fact that he had raised his voice at his own father. “I don’t even know her, dad. Never did, in fact. I know about protections, too. I’m not stupid, dad. I don’t go around sleeping with girls without protections.”

        “Don’t give me excuses, Kris. If you wanted to sleep around with girls out there, I don’t give a damn! I don’t want to know about it. But when things happen and gets out of hand, you are embarrassing me, Kris! How are you going to pay for this? You’re grandmother’s will for you and Yuri to get married is now in the drain. What’s worse, we’ve lost our honor and dignity, Kris.”

        “Who cares, dad? Our money is enough to make us an honorable family in Korea and we have billions of it!”

        “We are respected for our family’s manners and traditions. Now, you’ve ruined everything! Fix this before I make you regret everything, Kris.” Mr. Wu threatened him. Kris is the only child of the Wu’s and he knows well not to mess with his father when he is like this. Problem was, how the hell is he going to solve this?

 

##Since I'm in a good mood, I decided to do a double update in one day. *beams* Okay, so it's been revealed that it was all an evil plot by the bride herself and poor Kris has been damned by his father. *hides at the corner* Please tell me what you think! I'll try to update the next chapter soon. Comment and subscribe everybody!##