The Wedding Breaker

The Wedding Breaker
 
      Tao frowned as he walked into the kitchen and hurried to the drunken looking male in front if him before grabbing the bottle of whisky on the table without the other's knowledge.
 
        "What the do you think you're doing, duizhang?" he asked, his voice irritated.
 
        Kris looked up and squinted his eyes at him before grinning his -dropper grin. "Taozi! You're -hiccup- here!"
 
        "Why are you drinking in the middle of the night?"
 
        "Because I'm confused."
 
        Tao frowned. "About what?"
 
        "About the wedding breaker."
 
        "The what?"
 
        "Wedding -hiccup- breaker, Taozi~"
 
        "What the - oh, you're talking about Ms. Kim, aren't you?" Tao asked as he took a seat next to his drunken friend.
 
        Kris nodded - or more to bobbed his head and placed his glass to his lips, only to frown when he realized it was empty. He looked around the kitchen counter and frowned harder as he tried to adjust his eyesight.
 
        "," he cursed. "Why is everything moving in -hiccup- circles?"
 
        "Kris-"
 
        "And where'd my drink go?!"
 
        Tao looked down at the bottle in his hand and quickly and silently threw it into the dustbin underneath the counter, ignoring the fact that it was still half full. He watched in utter amusement as Kris circled the counter looking for his whisky. Though he was amazed that the male managed to keep his walking straight and balanced despite his drunken state.
 
        "Duizhang, sit down." Tao said as Kris reached the end of the counter.
 
        "Why should I?" Kris sounded annoyed and pissed.
 
        "Because you're drunk and I don't want you to hurt yourself." Tao reasoned.
 
        "I am not -hiccup- drunk!" Kris frowned but the younger male simply chuckled at this. "Shut up, Taozi."
 
        "You're drunk alright," the younger chuckled. "You never call me Taozi whenever you're sober."
 
        "-hiccup- what?"
 
        Tao sighed and dragged Kris to his seat, making the elder whine like a child. Tao had to surpress his laughter at his drunken behaviour. He frowned, however, when Kris suddenly groaned and dropped his head onto the counter table.
 
        "What's wrong, Kris?" Tao asked after a moment of silence.
 
        Kris raised his head with a sigh. "What's wrong with me, Taozi?"
 
        "Uhh... You tell me." Tao deadpanned. "You're the one acting weird eversince Ms. Kim was brought here." He suddenly thought of something and scooted his chair closer to his friend. "Hey, duizhang? Do you like Ms. Kim?"
 
        Since Kris was in a drunken state, he admitted it with a nod and a deep sigh. Tao, on the other hand, was squealing like a fangirl in his seat. He then controlled himself before leaning in closer to the male.
 
        "Did anything happened while I was out, Kris?"
 
        Another nod.
 
        "Tell me."
 
        "We -hiccup- kissed."
 
        "YOU WHAT?!" Tao was way beyond shocked. Why do good things only happen when I'm not around? He then grabbed the elder's shoulders and turned him to face him. "Duizhang, you-"
 
        Before Tao could finish his sentence, Kris head dropped down to his chest and the younger knew that he had fallen asleep. He sighed and grumbled under his breath before drapping the male's arm over his shoulder. Sighing, he stood up and dragged the unconcious Kris upstairs into his room.
 
 
        We kissed. No, he kissed me. But I did kiss him back. Why the hell did I do that for?
 
        Nina screamed in her pillow until she felt going dry before she tiredly snuggled under the blankets. It was morning the next day and she had woken up feeling all troubled and yet giddy after last night's kiss. She could still feel his soft lips moving against hers, the softness of his hair under her fingertips and the sensation she felt as his hands caressed her skin.
 
         "Oh my god...." she groaned and hid her face in her pillow once more as the memory of last night's kiss entered her mind. She froze when she suddenly heard the door unlock and footsteps were heard.
 
        "I know you're awake."
 
        She shivered in delight fright upon hearing his deep, -dropping voice. She gulped nervously before slowly turning her head around to see her kidnapper. She mentally drooled at the sight of him. He was wearing a simple black V-neck T-shirt matched with denim jeans that seems to hug the right places, making him look y and hot. His golden hair added more to the touch, making him look like a freaking Greek god standing by the door with a y expression.
 
        "Are you done staring?" Kris casually asked, no smirk nor arrogant smile thrown at her. In fact, she realized he was actually frowning.
 
        "Err-"
 
        "Get up and shower. The maid will hand you your clothes later. I want you to be down at the breakfast table in fifteen minutes."
 
        Wait what?
 
        Before she could even compress his words, he had already left the room without locking the door. He's letting me out of the room? Her eyes widened in realisation and she eagerly shot out of bed. She then tiptoed to the door and took a peak outside. The thought of escaping immediately invaded her mind but she frowned when she saw Kris' bodyguard standing a few feet away from the door. Nina sighed and quietly closed the door before deciding to just follow Kris' orders.
 
        Fifteen minutes later, Nina walked out of the shower clad only with a towel around her body. She looked at her reflection through the mirror and sighed. It's been four days now since she was kidnapped and brought here to Kris' house. She had been locked inside the room throughout the days and was starting to feel more than bored to be inside the room.
 
        I feel like I'm in jail! But I deserve it. Right? Especially after the act I pulled. Great job, Nina.
 
        She sighed again before stepping outside the bathroom. She turned her head to the bed and slightly smiled at the sight of a checkered shirt, skinny jeans and some undergarments being placed on top of the mattress. She was about to reach for them when she had a feeling that she was being watched. Ever so slowly, Nina looked up and let out a scream at the sight of Kris standing by the window, his dark gaze on her.
 
        "What the hell are you doing in here?!" she screamed.
 
        "Please refrain yourself from screaming at this time of hour, Kim Nina." Kris managed to say. He was slowly getting a thanks to the sight before him.
 
        "Get out, you ert!" Nina screamed, ignoring his words. She then realized that his gaze grew darker once the words slipped out from and the next thing she knew was that she was trapped between the wall and an angry, fuming Kris.
 
        "Call me a ert again and I'll show you a real ert," he threatened with a low voice.
 
        However, Nina found it y and alluring to her ears despite the threat. The sight of his lips hovering over hers hitched her breathing and she was soon breathing harshly through her nose. She can't help but her bottom lips at the sight of the lips that had kissed her last night being a mere distance away from her face.
 
        Upon seeing her her bottom lip, Kris' gaze landed solely on her lips and he fought to ignore the memory of last night's kiss. He failed, however, when he recalled just how sweet those lips were when they kissed and he yearned to taste them again. When he heard her taking a deep breath, he moved his gaze to her eyes and so did she. They ended up staring at each other in close proximity and realized that they both mirrored each other's lusty gaze.
 
        Not breaking eye contact, Kris slowly closed the distance between them. Upon instinct, Nina closed her eyes and Kris inwardly smiled as he saw that she was not pushing him away. He then sealed her lips with his and immediately groan in delight at the feeling. He slightly tilted his head and moved his lips against hers. He felt her responding to the kiss and briefly smiled before wrapping one arm around her waist while his right hand rested behind her nape, pulling her closer to him.
 
        Feeling his hands on her, Nina responded by snaking her arms around his neck and locking her fingers in his smooth, golden hair. She tightened her arms around his neck and gripped his hair harder as he pressed their bodies together and deepened the kiss. Kris soon seeked an entrance and she willingly parted her lips and let his warm muscle explore her entire mouth. She moaned in pleasure as his tongue met hers before he it, making her moan louder and tug his hair.
 
        Kris was definitely getting aroused at this state. In fact, they both were. However, as Kris began to fumble against the towel wrapped around her ness, Nina opened her eyes in shock and slightly pushed the male away from her. Panting heavily, they stared into each other's eyes but soon found each other embraced in another heavy make out session. Their kiss was more heated, passionate and rough as they were both high in ecstasy.
 
        That is until...
 
        "Ms. Kim-"
 
        Nina pushed Kris away as far as possible upon hearing her name and they both turned their heads to the door to see Tao standing at the door with wide eyes and a shocked expression. He was gaping like a fish, trying to form some words but failed miserably.
 
        Embarrassed of getting caught by Kris' bodyguard and also towards her own doings, Nina ran back into the bathroom and locked herself in. Kris cleared his throat awkwardly once she had left and made his way towards the door. Still in shock, Tao robotically moved aside and made way for the older male before closing the door behind them. He stood by the door as Kris slightly turned his head without actually looking at his direction and gave out his next order.
 
        "Make sure she comes down for breakfast. I'll be off to the office now."
 
        When Tao didn't reply, Kris turned his whole body and raised his eyebrow at his bodyguard who stood like a statue with a gaping mouth. What the hell did I just saw in there? Tao was still trying to understand the whole situation and seeing Kris looking so calm as if nothing happened confuses him more.
 
        "Zitao."
 
        "Duizhang, what was that?"
 
        "What was what?"
 
        "That." Tao said as he pointed to the room behind him, referring to the incident.
 
        "What?"
 
        "Don't just 'what' me, Kris! You know what I'm talking about." Tao exploded. "That! That thing that just happened in there! You and Ms. Kim..."
 
        Kris sighed. "It was nothing, Tao."
 
        "YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH HER!!"
 
        "So?"
 
        "WHAT THE ACTUAL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"
 
        "She called me a ert."
 
        "AND YOU PUNISHED HER BY MAKING OUT WITH HER?!"
 
        "Quit yelling, Zitao." Kris said before dragging the panda away from the room and pushing him into his make-shift office. "God, you're such a drama queen."
 
        "I'm the drama queen?" Tao snorted. "Look who's talking."
 
        "Watch it, Tao."
 
        "Make me."
 
        "Zitao..."
 
        "I can't believe I just walked in to that." Tao said while rubbing his temple. "Ow, my head."
 
        "Drama queen." Kris muttered under his breath.
 
        "Heard that."
 
        "Oops?" Kris sarcastically replied.
 
        Tao sighed and dropped himself onto a chair in Kris' office. "What are you doing, Kris?"
 
        "What do you mean?" Kris frowned. "I'm not doing anything. I'm just standing here watching you act all dramatic-"
 
        "I meant to her." Tao cut him off.
 
        "I'm not doing anything."
 
        "Really? You're not?" Tao scoffed.
 
        Kris sighed and got ready to leave the room. "Make sure she doesn't leave the house."
 
        "So you're freeing her from her bedroom, huh?"
 
        "....yeah."
 
        "I see."
 
        "I'm off." Kris said and quickly bolted out of the room before Tao could even say a word.
 
 
 
##Wait for it....##