Sweet Talks

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

Hana met eyes with L.Joe the next day. She is at Minji’s house where L.Joe seemed to pay a visit as well.

*What? Don’t act strange here you babo.* Hana thought as she smiled at Minji and hugged her tight.

“Hanaaaa~” Minji cooed. “You don’t have time for me already!” She threw a tantrum. “Is being the president really that hectic?” She asked.

Hana just smiled. Well, she really didn’t see Minji for days because she had been busy with some errands in the student council. Also, she was busy about something else.

She glanced at L.Joe who was silently looking at her back. Then she turned to Minji again. “I thought you only need L.Joe.” She shot back.

Minji chuckled. “Hell no! I wouldn’t need a boyfriend if you are around.” She beamed as she stuck her tongue at L.Joe, making Hana laugh at the two.

Why are these two such an adorable couple?

And why are these two girls so childish?

L.Joe just laughed at his girl’s silliness. He is used to her being childish and all and the fact is, he likes it when Minji is childish. He seems to get this feeling that he should protect her more.

“Me too.” Hana replied, kidding.

L.Joe raised his brow at her statement. Oh really? NO Zico? Please, Kim Hana. L.Joe knows more than that.

For everyday that they have been seatmates (Minji insisted that they should be because she only trusts Hana in their class.), L.Joe had always seen Hana texting Zico secretly in class. She is even doodling his name on her notes whenever she is bored or something..

So, please. You can’t fool the L.Joe.

Hana knew L.Joe is doubting her statement so she gave him a glare. As if he could live without Minji beside him.

“Aish! You two stop glaring at each other!” Minji beamed. For every time that the three are together, these two are always bickering. Minji always had to step up to be the referee.

Damn, if only she didn’t love these two so much.

Hana and L.Joe seemed to not match in almost all aspects in life. Perhaps the only thing that matches them is their course – Business Management.

Hana would like cute stuffs for Minji.

L.Joe would like lady-like stuffs.

Minji likes them both because they like it for her.

Hana chuckled. “Hey, Minji. Are you not used to us bickering yet?” She asked.

Minji gave her a look. “What? I don’t like you two bickering.” She replied. “It’s like I won’t have a peace of mind.” She added.

Hana laughed. “Alright?” She replied. “How about we go now?” She asked.

Minji nodded. The best friends are going to attend the community service that they have been planning to go to for months now.

At last! It will all come to life now.

These two love these kinds of bonding moments. Those times when they actually help other people. They get to play with kids and have fun with them.

Perhaps, syndrome of rich and only daughters. They were deprived of having fun when they were little. So, yeah. They enjoy these little things now.

Different types of girls, I might add.

“Hana, where is Zico?” L.Joe asked her as they arrived at the venue of the community service. Can you believe that L.Joe came to this event? Well, anything for Minji it is.

Hana looked at him. “He’s got game.” She replied.

L.Joe raised his brow. “What?” He asked.

Hana smiled. “He’s got rap battle today. He is coming here after.” She explained as she prepared the things.

Minji was talking to the outreach committee, planning the flow of the program for the kids.

Hana and L.Joe smiled at Minji interacting with her members. No one could ever think that the beautiful and goddess-like Minji is helping out in these kinds of co-curricular activities.

“She’s a gem.” L.Joe spoke.

Hana nodded. “Indeed.” She smiled.

Perhaps, if there is something that these two connect with, it is Minji. They both love Minji with all their heart. Especially Hana, she treats her as her real sister since she was the only friend who stuck with her all these years.

They both sighed in relief and contentment as they saw Minji walking to them, smiling brightly.

“Come here, you two! Stop fighting there and let’s get to work.” She beamed at them.

Hana and L.Joe chuckled and followed her.

This is going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona, noona!” A boy was calling Hana.

Hana smiled at him. “Hey, what’s up?” She asked as she sat at the boy’s level.

The boy smiled at him and kissed her cheek.

Hana widened her eyes in shock. She chuckled as she pinched the little boy’s cheek. “Awww. You are soooo cute!” She beamed as she was entertained by the kid’s cuteness. “What’s your name?” She asked.

The kid smiled widely. “Lulu.” He replied cutely.

Hana smiled at him. “Awww! Kyeopta~” She beamed.

Lulu smiled. “Noona, someone gave you this.” He said.

Hana looked at Lulu’s hand which revealed a letter. “Who gave you this?” She asked.

Lulu smiled. “If I tell you, noona, I wouldn’t get my prize. He told me to lead you to him.” He replied as he held Hana’s hand and led her to somewhere.

“Wait, where are you taking me?” She asked.

However, the little just pulled her out of the outreach area.

The two walked to the park near and saw someone waiting in a bench with a bouquet of roses.

Hana narrowed her eyes before she recognized who he is. She smiled.

Of course, who else would ever be sweet to her like this?

There’s no one else.

Hana looked at the little kid. “You are so adorable, Lulu. See you around, okay?” She said as she pinched his cheek and walked to the bench with a wide smile. “So, what brings you here?” She asked. “And why are you not in the outreach?” She added.

Zico grinned. “You know that I am not good in interacting in other people.” He said as he s his arm around Hana’s waist, bringing her closer to him.

Hana looked at him and pouted. “But I will help you interact with the kids.” She replied.

Zico smiled and kissed her cheek. “Why are you so soft-hearted, baby?” He asked. “You make it hard for me to stop falling for you.” He beamed making Hana blush that dark shade of pink.

“Aish! Why are you such a sweet talker, Woo Jiho?” She slightly hit his lap.

Zico chuckled. “Why do you blush like that, Kim Hana?” He asked.

Hana smiled. “Aish! Why are you like this to me?” She asked.

“What?”

“Why do you complete me every time?” Hana beamed making Zico the one to blush into a darker shade of red.

Zico chuckled. “YOU are a sweet talker.” He rephrased.

Hana laughed. “I just want to see if ever you are going to be blushing like me if I do that.” She replied. “Turns out you blush even darker than me.” She teased.

“I did not!”

“Yes you did!”

“No way! I don’t blush!”

“Oh yes, sweetie, you did!”

“Hell no, baby girl!”

“Heaven yes, baby boy!”

“NO!”

“Yes. As a matter of fact, you are blushing now.”

Zico suddenly held his cheeks, conscious.

Hana laughed. “Do you want a mirror?” She teased.

Zico scoffed. “You! Why do you keep on playing games with me?!” He asked.

Hana laughed and ran away. Zico ran after her. “You’re dead if I caught you!” He shouted, making Hana run faster.

Aigoo, you two! What about the outreach?!

Love, oh, love.

 

 

 

======================

My heart for Zico.<3