Loud Girls

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

 

Hana walked to her class that same day with Zico holding her hand.

Zico and Hana are not in the same department so, Zico was extra careful about her. He doesn’t want her to walk alone in the hallways, thinking that other guys might score on her. Or even pick on her.

“Here you go.” He said as they reached Hana’s classroom.

Hana nodded and faced him. “Thanks for the walk?” She asked chuckling. She actually loves it when Zico plays this ‘protective’ boyfriend act.

Many girls hate it when their boyfriend actually is so protective but Hana finds security when Zico is.

Plus, she finds it really cute.

Zico grinned. “Text me when your class is over okay? I’ll drive you home.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

Hana nodded. “Sure. I would want to ride on your newest car.” She beamed.

Zico chuckled. “Well, having a rap master boyfriend surely has its privileges.” He joked around.

Hana laughed. “Well you gotta make me attend one of those rap battles soon, Woo Jiho.” She mocked. “Let me see how the rap master reacts when Kim Hana is watching.” She continued.

Zico snickered. “Of course, the rap master would get inspired more.” He beamed sweetly making Hana chuckle and blush.

Hana shook her head. “Whatever, Woo Jiho.” She said. “So, you better go. You’d be late to class.” She beamed.

Zico nodded. “Yes, Ma’am!” He saluted as he ran to his building.

Hana chuckled as she watched him run like a kid.

Truly, he had changed.

And she is happy about this change because she can see that people are liking him more as much as she likes him back.

She sighed in relief as she entered her class and to her seat. 

“Noona! Zico hyung is really getting sweeter, huh?” Ricky beamed.

Hana just smiled at him, liking how it is changing the both of them.

“Stop pestering her, Ricky!” CAP beamed.

Hana just chuckled. “It’s fine, Minsoo.” She said as she settled on her seat.

Well, if you don’t know yet, Kim Hana is classmates with Teen Top, L. Joe’s friends.

Obviously, they are the top males in Seoul University. Everyone looks up to them.

They are superiorly handsome and have the capacity to capture girls’ attention in a blink. Okay, with L. Joe’s lead of course.

That happens.

Except for Hana.

Why would she need some campus heart throbs anyway? She has Woo Jiho.

The students made their way to their seats as the professor came.

Hana looked at the seat beside her. *Where is Lee Byunghun?* She thought as she faced the front.

The professor started calling out for attendance. “Kim Hana?” She called.

“Present.” Hana replied as she raised her hand.

“Lee Byunghun?” The professor asked.

Hana looked at the empty seat beside and shrugged as the faces of her classmates turned to her.

The professor looked at L. Joe’s seat’s direction and raised her brow. “Where is lee Byunghun?” She asked as fixed her spectacles.

Hana shook her head. She looked at Teen Top but they shrugged as well.

The teacher was about to blow when L. Joe entered through the door. He stopped when he saw that everyone is looking at him.

He looked at the professor who was glaring at him already. He bowed politely. “Sorry, Ms. Nam. I’m late.” He said as he went to his seat.

Hana stared at him.

L. Joe stared back. “What?” He asked.

Hana shook her head and faced the front again.

L. Joe just shrugged at Hana’s weirdness.

He never really got what Hana got in her mind. He finds it really weird that she get to mingle with his Minji who was so readable and bubbly.

Hana is sure bubbly as well. But childish bubbly.

Minji was lady-like bubbly.

They are both bubbly but differently.

L. Joe would never think he could handle Hana-like bubbly girls. He grows easily irritated so, he insists not to mingle with girls like her.

And if you ask when do L. Joe talk to Hana.

Oh right. Only when Minji is around.

He doesn’t even talk to her even if they are seatmates.

She just creeps the hell out of him and it’s serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dismissal came and L. Joe was so happy that class was over.

Who would want to spend 4 hours in a subject where the teacher just blabbers words without sense and she doesn’t even effort to stand up?

Every single one in the room is so tired of that.

Sitting in class has never been more tiring than running a mile when it is Ms. Nam’s subject.

Hana took her things as she texted Zico that her class is over and she would be heading to the Student Council office to check on the tasks she delegated earlier.

L. Joe, on the other hand, faced his friends as Minji just texted him that she will be having a meeting with the outreach committee and he doesn’t have to wait for her.

“No boyfriend duties today?” Chunji .

L. Joe rolled his eyes. “How about get a girl too, Chunji?” He asked.

Chunji grinned. “No thanks. I’ll just wait for Hana and Zico to break up.” He replied jokingly.

L. Joe chuckled. He was actually praying that would happen because he wants all the bad things for Zico.

“Hey! Noona’s mine!” Ricky butted in.

Chunji and L. Joe raised their brows at the visual maknae. “What?” They chorused.

Ricky rolled his eyes. “I am closer to Hana noona and she will definitely choose me when Zico hyung and she broke up.” He beamed.

Chunji rolled his eyes. “Whatever, Ricky. She will definitely choose me because I am more handsome than you.” He shot. “I am the visual.” He added, bringing more grief to Ricky.

Ricky pouted. “I am a visual too you know!” He insisted.

“Yeah yeah. Visual MAKNAE you are.” Chunji said boringly as he took his things and prepared to go out with the rest, while Ricky stayed groaning.

L. Joe just shook his head on his friends.

The truth is, he doesn’t get the logic why they like child-like bubbly girls like Kim Hana.

He couldn’t get the point why they like loud girls like her.

Really. It just doesn’t seem to be funny and enjoyable when the girl with you is so loud and doesn’t seem to keep shut.

L. Joe sighed.

You don’t know, Lee Byunghun. 

 

 

 

 

====================

Sorry if this is to short. :(((( 

I'll write it better when it gets more exciting! ^^