Eye Contact

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

“Baby, do you want to ride that?”

L.Joe sighed as he heard Zico ask Hana if she wants to ride the Giant Loop. It is somewhat like the roller coaster because it rotates 360 degrees.

And by the looks of it, it seems like our L.Joe here couldn’t ride there. He’ll surely vomit his intestines when rides that. But heck, he wants to ride it as well.

Because, people, L.Joe live in the saying, If Zico can, I can do better.

He watched the couple as Hana happily nodded and agreed enthusiastically. L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Trying hard to be cute.* He thought as he looked at the ride and gulped.

“Minji! DO you want to ride that?” He heard Hana ask his girlfriend.

Minji apparently looked at him. “Do you want to ride that, Oppa?” She asked him.

L.Joe smiled at her and nodded. “Of course. Come on.” He said as he wrapped his arm around her.

Minji immediately blushed with L.Joe’s gesture.

Dang. How could a simple skinship make her giddy this much?

Ugh.

“Are you going to ride or what?” Zico asked L.Joe. “You seem to be stuck in your place.” He mocked.

L.Joe glared at him. How could he ask him like that?

“You have been standing in your spot for a while now. The girls have gone to line up. Tsk.” Zico shook his head as he walked to where the girls at.

L.Joe, on the other hand, wanted to beat himself up for not realizing that he was hesitating the last second. Gosh, isn’t that gay, L.Joe?

“Oppa!” Minji called her. “Come on!” She waved at him to come to her.

L.Joe smiled and nervously walked to his girl.

Minji excitedly wrapped her arm around L.Joe’s and walked to their seat, behind Hana and Zico who were helping each other sweetly.

“Hey, you gotta wrap your arms around my arm too you know!” Zico beamed at Hana. “That gives you 1,000,000% security.”

Hana chuckled. “I don’t want to.” She teased as she crossed her arms and looked away smiling.

Zico scoffed at her. “YAH!” He shouted at her as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Hana’s eyes widened and her face is on the darker shade of red already.

Oh, Woo Jiho, when will you stop making our Hana’s heart race faster and slower at the same time?

Zico grinned widely and held tighter as he felt the ride slowly revving up.

“WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

Everyone in the ride was cheering all the way. It was a mere 2 – minute ride but hell, it seemed like it was the last ride of their lives.

All of them had mixed emotions.

Extreme. It was how it is supposed to be described.

Hana was still in the state of ecstasy even when they have stepped out of the ride and were sitting on the bench.

“I want to ride that again the next time!” Hana beamed.

Minji nodded laughing. “Me too. I want to ride it over and over again.” She excitedly said.

The two girls just laughed excitingly. Hell, extreme is their middle names, don’t you all think?

Meanwhile, the two boys were quietly sitting side by side. Quiet and seemed like concentrating.

L.Joe was dizzy as hell. He couldn’t even walk straight. It’s as if he drank 7 bottles of beer. Imagine how nauseous he is right now. He thought he would die. *I should’ve coolly declined her. Tsk.* He thought as he concentrated on looking at a rock to get back to his sentence.

Zico, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to decipher what his stomach is up to right now. He feels the butterflies turned into caterpillars. Reverse metamorphosis, it is.

They both sighed with heads down, thinking that they shouldn’t really come when it is their girlfriends’ time together.

Those girls were monsters for sure.

How couldn’t they feel the nausea and stomach upset these boys are feeling now?

Should they take medicines now?

“Yah, are you two tired already?” Minji asked with her arms crossed.

L.Joe and Zico could barely open their eyes. Damn, these girls are superb really. Super superb, if there’s a thing called like that.

Hana looked at them. “Wait. Are you okay? You look really sick.” She said as she looked at the boys.

“Alright. Let’s just eat now.” Minjin said. “I am really hungry.” She pouted. “Come on , Oppa.” She grabbed L.Joe’s arm and walked to a restaurant.

Hana did the same to Zico.

“Jiho, is everything alright?” She asked Zico. “Seriously, you look bad. Are you dizzy?” She asked.

Zico shook his head. “No, I’m fine. I think I just lost all my energy due to shouting really loud.” He reasoned out.

Hana smiled. She knows that Zico is not feeling really well now. “Here.” She said as she handed him a chewing gum. “Eat this. Maybe this will make that uncomfortable feeling go away.” She smiled.

Zico smiled, feeling lucky he had such a sweet girlfriend. He felt like he could ride that thing one more time when he is with her. That’s how she is to him.

His antidote.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The couples entered an Italian restaurant and sat at the table near the window.

“Wow. The kids are so cute!” Minji cooed as she watched the kids running and playing outside. “I want to have a lot of kids in the future.” She beamed making Hana and Zico chuckle, and L.Joe choke.

How could she babble that out acting completely innocent? L.Joe was thinking of that. But nonetheless, he still finds her cute. So fine and so damn cute.

*Adorable.* He thought.

The waiter suddenly walked to them asking for their orders, which they quickly gave then went back to their own business again.

L.Joe and Minji were whispering sweet nothings to each other – giggling and laughing. While Zico and Hana were playing “Sheep Happens” on Zico’s phone.

“YAH! I won!!!!” Hana beamed as she cheered her own victory.

Zico just rolled his eyes. “Yah! You cheated!” He beamed.

Hana gave him a look. “What are you talking about? You were the one who’s touching the screen when I was playing! Tsss.” She beamed back.

Zico scoffed. “Says the person who made me look away while I am in the middle of playing.” He shot back.

Hana gave him a look.

Zico sighed. “Tsk. Whatever. I’m going to win the next time, cleanly and by the rules.” He muttered.

“What did you say?” Hana asked as she gave him a pointed look.

“Nothing.” Zico replied and kept his phone.

Minji watched them and chuckled. “You are too cute!” She beamed.

Hana and Zico smiled at her, blushing. L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Gay.* He thought. He really doesn’t like Zico in any way. Please. He is way better than him in every aspect of life.

“You fight over cute things! I want us to be like that too, Oppa!” Minji beamed again.

L.Joe looked at her. “Well, if we do that, I wouldn’t be cheating on you and I wouldn’t try to win against you.” He sweetly said.

Minji immediately blushed while Zico and Hana looked at them with poker face.

“Ewww.” Hana beamed at L.Joe’s statement.

L.Joe raised his brow at her. “You were saying?” He asked.

Hana shrugged and looked away.

L.Joe narrowed his eyes on her. *Tsk.*

Zico chuckled. “You don’t look really cute whatever you do.” He beamed at L.Joe.

L.Joe scoffed and gave him a death glare. “You don’t look cute either.” He beamed back.

ZIco raised his brow. “It’s fine. At least I am not trying to be sweet when it doesn’t suit me.” He said.

L.Joe scoffed. “Says someone who’s talking about 1,000,000% a while ago.” He mocked.

Zico narrowed his eyes on him. “Well, try beating that some other time.” He shot, tensing up the atmosphere.

Hana and Minji were scared this would go somewhere bad.

“You-“

“Your order is here.”

Minji and Hana sighed in relief. “Thank God.” They muttered.

They all ate their dinner quietly. Hell, when one talks, the atmosphere just heats up and gets tensed again. They better just not talk about anything at all.

Minji and Hana looked at each other.

“Hana, can’t you really just stay the night at our place?” Minji asked.

Hana shook her head. “I really can’t. My parents would be looking for me.” She replied.

Then she realized something.

She looked at L.Joe in alarm.

 

HOW COULD SHE GO HOME WHEN SHE LIVES WITH L.JOE RIGHT NOW?

 

 

 

----------------------

Sorry I wasn't able to update this fic last week. I was really busy.

It is my Christmas vacation, so I'll try to write more to update more. :)))

Thank you for waiting patiently. Love you all! :*