(Skin Care) How to get pale skin

❀ Beauty's Amulet ❀


These days, alot of girls prefer their skin to be pale rather than tanned because it gives off a dolly, elegant ulzzang look. I found some tips that may help some people. Keep in mind that no matter what skin colour you have, you're beautiful because of who you are ♥

1. Avoid the sun

Skin darkens when you're in the sun. If you know you'll be going into the sun, make sure you wear the highest SPF sunscreen you can find before you go (SPF 40 or higher would be good). Instead of using sport sunscreen which are greasy and don't absorb easily, go for light-weight sunscreens, for example: neutrogena, Coppertone...etc.).

2. Wear clothing that covers your skin

Try wearing as much clothes as you can to cover your skin so you can avoid as much sunlight as possible. If the weather is warm, try not to wear black because black absorbs heat which will make you warmer. When it's really too hot to wear too much clothes then apply alot of sunscreen to protect your skin.

3. Take care of your skin

Healthy skin usually helps your skin become pale. Remember to wash, moisturize and exfoliate your skin. When you moisturize your skin, the destruction of dead skin cells and formation of new skin cells is encouraged. This makes your skin look paler. Rub in your moisturizer to increase blood flow.

4. Alter your appearance

Dark clothing and dark hair contrasts with your skin and it usually makes you appear paler.

5. Use whitening cream

I have been using a whitening cream and it really helps! Just be careful of which product you choose and don't forget to read the warnings! I might do a review on it sooner or later:)

6. Lemon

Sprinkle drops of lemon onto the parts of your skin that you want pale. This method usually takes around a few days to see the difference but be sure to use it three times a day.

7. Baking soda

Sprinkle some baking soda into your bathtub and soak in it for ten minutes once a week. This method takes some time but it works most of the time.

8. Put on nail polish

Similar to the clothing method, wearing dark-coloured nail polish will make your hands and feet appear paler because of the contrast.

9. Oatmeal

Rub your hands in oatmeal a couple of times each day. This was a way ladies used in the ealier days to keep their hands white and soft.

10. Facial Mask

Mix some milk and flour together. Apply it and wait till it dries before washing it off with warm water.

11. Milk bath

Pour around two litres of milk and four cups of Epson salt into your bathtub with warm water. Use this method every week.

12. Potatoes

Apply slices of raw potatoes on to your face or make and apply a paste of it onto your face, wash it off after 15 minutes. The reason for this is because potatoes contains bleaching agents and can get rid of blemishes and well as making your skin loook lighter.

13. Make a tomato mixture

Tomato is a natural bleacher. Puree some tomato, mix it with a few drops of lime juice and apply it onto your face. To see the difference, do it daily for fifteen days.

14. Soak almonds

Soak some almonds and after leaving it overnight, grind it into paste and mix it with honey or milk. Apply it onto your face and neck, scrub it off gently and wask your face wtih cold water.

15. Mint paste

Make a mint paste by grinding some fresh mint leaves. Apply it for twenty minutes before washing it off with cold water.


 

I hope this helps you. If I have more time, I'll share some skincare products that I use at home that helped my skin:) Always keep in mind that healthy skin is more important than what skin colour you have:D

- woaismiles