Chapter 8

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

Tiffany and I were playing with the dogs while Eli was watching tv in the living room. Suddenly the doorbell rung.

"I got it!" Eli said while getting up from the couch. 

Eli walked to the door and peeked through the pep hole.

"Jessica, are you expecting someone? There is a man and a woman standing outside right now." Eli said.

"No. No one knows where Kevin and I live except for our family, you and Tiffany." I said.

'Oh now. Please it better not be Nana.' I thought nervously.

"Well I think that they are just neighbors just saying hi." Tiffany said walking up to the door to peek through the pep hole.

'I don't think Tiffany and Eli know who Nana is.' I thought.

I got scared but walked to the door and peek through the pep hole. I couldn't reconize them. They also seems friendly. I decided to opened the door.

"Hi neighbor! We just wanted to greet you to our neighborhood. Are your parents home?" the woman said.

"Uhm no, I am actually married and these are my husbands and I friends." I said.

"OH! Your already married? But you seem so young!" the man said.

"Uhmm so what are your names? My name is Taeyeon. I'm actually a college student. This is my older brother Wooyoung. He is also a college student." Taeyeon said.

"Oh. My name is Jessica. This is my friend Tiffany and Eli. My husband is at work right now but just by looking at his face , it might seem like he is just a kid but he is cute." I said.

"Would you guys like to come in? We have puppies here too if you don't mind." Tiffany said.

"No it's okay. We love dogs, but our parents wouldn't even let us even when we are college students now." Wooyoung said.

We let them in and told them that our house isn't much because we just got married a few weeks ago and we are trying to earn our own money.

*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

'Jeez, when is Nana going to untie me. My arms are getting sore.' I thought.

"Nana, when are you going to let me go? My arms are hurting." I said to Nana whining.

"Until Jessica is gone and then I will release you. Be patient my love." Nana said while patting on my head.

"I got to use the bathroom. Can you at least untie me and show me where I can use it?" I said trying to lie.

"Fine. I don't want to love someone who pees in their pants." Nana said while untying me.

"Thanks and bye." I said while running towards the exit.

'I may be skinny, but I can run faster than anyone that I know.' I thought while smiling.

I ran to my car and looked back and saw Nana running after me. I quickly got back into my car and drove right off and drove back home hoping Jessica and our friends are alright.

*End of Chapter*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo Yeoreobun! Mianhaeyo for not updating this story and my other stories! I got really lazy! It's been like 2-3 months now? I am really sorry. I am in a after school program called Digital Video and it ended in December 5 and now it is back on! So Now I can update my stories again, even thought I could of just done that at home, but my house is cold that my right hand would numb. So usually I would type up the stories at school and just edit at my house of what the school doesn't allow like YouTube. So please check out my other stories and I'll see you later. 

~~~Annyeong!~~~