Chapter 4

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Kevin's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa." said a familiar person.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"What? I can't visit my boyfriend?"

"We arn't together anymore and I am already married so go away and don't ever come back here ever again!" I yelled.

"Kevin? What is going on?" Jessica said while coming to me.

"Why is she here?"

"I'm his wife if you can't tell." said Jessica as she walked up to me and put her arms around mine.

"Your joking right? She hated you for years Kevin! She is probably using you!"

I looked over at Jessica. Her eyes were red and was about to cry. She gripped my arm tightly.

"Kevin, you know that I really do love you. You have to believe me!" Jessica sobbing like crazy with her face on my arm. I could fell the tears on my arm. I turned my body to hug her tightly with my chin on her head.

"Don't worry Jessica. I believe you. I always do." I told her.

"Nana, you cheated on me with another guy! Do you expect me to take you back! I'll never forgive what you done to me!" I shouted at Nana.

"Please Kevin, I realized my true feelings and I do love you." said Nana.

"Well too bad. I have a new love and she is my wife. I'll never remove her from my life and our baby." i said.

'What baby!"

I'm already pregnant with Kevin so don't even try to seperate us."

"We'll see." Nana said before she walked away.

I hugged Jessica. "I won't let nana hurt you no matter what."

"So basicly you will be by my side the whole time?' Jessica asked.

"Yes. even showering."

Jessica blushed red.

"Why are you blushing? its not like i havn't seen your body before." I said with a smile.

Jessica blushed even more red. She faced the ground to cover up her blushing face.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you Jessica." I whispered.

"I love you too." jessica replied.

We pulled apart and kissed each other. Soon the kiss became more passionate and I carried Jessica to our room.
*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I sat up and looked around.

"I wonder where Kevin is." I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my things.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and smelled the food on the table.

"Morning sweetie. I didn't want to wake you up so I let you sleep in. Come and eat.' Kevin said as he kissed my cheek.

"Look so good! Kevin, can you teach me how to cook?" I asked.

"Of course. I just don't want to eat your current cooked food anymore." "YAH!"

Kevin chuckled. I pouted.

After we ate, we got dressed and went to our car.

"So where do you want to go?" Kevin asked.

"Maybe go shopping or go to the aquarium."

"We'll go to the aquarium. I don't want to go shopping right now."

We drove to the aquarium and walked in holding each other's hands.

"OH! There is going to be a Dolphin Show soon. Let's go!" I said happily shaking Kevin's arm.

"Okay, let's go then. We could go visit the gift shops here later if you want anything." Kevin said as we walked to the dolphine area for the shop.

"Okay1" I said in an aegyo voice.

Kevin giggled.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

I was walking along with Jessica until I felt something like we are being followed so I slightly turned my head and saw Nana behind us.

"What is she doing here? Did she followed us?" I thought.

I didn't want Jessica to get hurt by her so I gave her a warning that Nana is a little far behind us.

"Jessica, Nana is a little far behind us, following us." I whispered in Jessica's ear.

Jessica turned her head around and saw Nana. She then was gropping my arm and I know that Jessica is scared so I put my arms around her to protect her from Nana.

 

Nana had followed Jessica and I the whole time when we were at the aquarium. Even during our ride back home, I reconized her car and she was following us too.

"When is she going to stop following us? I already told her to not chase after me because I'm already married to you." I said in fustration.

"Why don't we call the police saying someone is stalking us and won't go away?" Jessica said.

"No. That seems to go a little over board. I just want her to stop following us. I don't want to see you or any of us hurt." I said holding Jessica's hand when sitting on our living room couch watching TV.

We then heard a knocking on our door. I got up and walked to the door to see who it was. I peeked at the peep hole and Nana was at our front door seeming to look like she is holding something behind her back. I got really nervous so I decided to not open the door. I walked back to Jessica.

"Nana is at our front door. It seems like she is holding something behind her back. I got nervous so I decided to not open the door." I said.

Nana kept on knocking on our door. Jessica and I gave each other a look of nervousness and thinking on how to get rid of her since I know that she knows that we are home and won't go away.

"Turn off all the lights. Lets just try to ignore her by going to sleep." I said.

"If you say so." Jessica said as we walked up to our room to go get ready to go to sleep.
*End of POV*
 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote for SNSD at MAMA 2013 here!!!----> http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1382555554604 SONE please help support SNSD by voting for them please :)