Gray eyes and Blonde hair. Gray eyes and Brown hair. What's the difference? Alot.

A Soul's Colors

“YUUUUUUMMMMMM~ Cake nom nom nom ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Tao groaned as Xiumin yanked on his hair and chomped on his shoulder. A few minutes ago, they fell into an open chamber underground and Xiumin got stung by something before it disappeared into the shadows. Now he was acting like a on crack, chewing on his shoulders and giggling maniacally.

 

“HEEEEYYY GUM DROOOOOOOOP!!! Where are we going? To where the unicorns flyyyyyyyyyy~ go panda gooooooooo~!!!” a vein popped from Tao’s forehead. He screamed in frustration. Xiumin bit him again. And then it happened. The tunnel filled with pitch black feathers and Tao knew HE was here. He flung Xiumin onto his shoulder and ran. He heard a pair of tinkling laughter from behind him, the amusement clear in their voices.

 

He fell as something tripped him, his hyung disappearing from his shoulder. He looked up in horror as Xiumin stumbled, giggling, over to the male with storm gray eyes, his hair styled up. The male smiled and held out his arms. “Come here cutie~ awwwww, aren’t you adorable!! All drunk like with poison in you! Come here, Chenchen gonna take Very good care of you!” He smirked as Xiumin just giggled crazily and stumbled into his arms, giggling and poking his cheek.

 

“Your face is so smoooooooth~ ahahahahahahaha you’re like an….. Orange!!!!!” Chen nuzzled his nose into his neck, causing him to giggle. Tao got to his feet and lunged at the male, his hands out and ready to strangle the orange juice out of him. He fell short a few feet as the blonde one appeared out of no where and grabbed him around the waist and hoisted him over his shoulder.

 

Tao screamed and punched him, regretting it immediately. His stomach was like iron. Tao cursed and shook his fist, his knuckles white. The male just let out a giddy chuckle. “We caught you~” and just when Kris thought everything was starting to go well, it fell apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O turned the corner just as he heard Tao and Xiumin’s voices mixed with 2 unknown voices. He had woken up in a chamber by himself, lonely and clueless. He stopped and stared wide eyed. The tall blonde male stopped and stared, his face slowly brightening and his mouth quirking up in a smirk. He whistled and D.O ducked as something flew over head, missing him by an inch.

 

He turned and saw a head of blonde hair, knowing exactly who it was. He stared into those familiar gray eyes, still as fascinating as ever. D.O backed away, his eyes watching for any sudden movements just like Lay taught him. He watched as Kai’s muscles tensed. D.O ducked, but Kai was to fast. He slammed right into him and they went down. D.O cried out and grabbed Kai’s head.

 

He felt a sudden burst, like a bubble popping, and energy flowing out of his hands. He watched as Kai’s eyes softened and looked…..confused? He watched in shock as Kai stood up and looked up at Kris. “What? How did I get here? Yo, Kris. Where are we?” D.O’s face dawned in realization. Tao seemed to have noticed to. Tao slammed his elbow onto Kris’s head amongst the confusion and kneed him in the stomach.

 

Kris dropped him, his face contorted in pain. D.O reached out with his mind and said out loud “Dizzy. You feel dizzy and confused.” He watched as Kris, Kai and Chen, who had hidden, put their hands to their heads and stumbled around like chickens without heads. Xiumin giggled and Tao grabbed him, flinging him up on his shoulder. He hugged D.O and said “Quickly, hyung. We have to go. Now.” D.O nodded, shoved Kai into a wall and tripped him before snickering and turning, shooting off after Tao.

 

Chen blinked as his brain processed what happen, his face turning red. “What the was that? I felt like I was drunk, and then had a hangover!! God that ing hurts!” He grabbed the wall and hauled himself up. He watched as Kai groaned, holding his head where it hit the wall. “That little- he shoved me into the wall and tripped me!!! My head feels like !!! Are you sure my brains didn’t spill out of my head?” They stopped talking when they sensed that their leader wasn’t waking up.

 

“…….Kris?” They got no answer in reply. A feather fell from Kris’s hands and it caught on fire, the gray flames burning red smoke. They watched as Kris’s hair dulled from bright blonde to a light brown.

 

They watched as words carved themselves into the wall. Every failure costs a friend. Get to it, or you are next. Kai and Chen’s eyes widened as they rushed over to Kris, pushing their fingers into his neck. He had no pulse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~ Things are starting to be revealed and my brain has melted. i was finall able to type.....but it's not much. sorry. i'l try to make it longer nxt chappie.

 

Comment and subscribe!!! Friend me too!! i'm going to start replying to comments~

@huney_hannie : i'll try!!! I'm just trying to tackle me projects and squish them into my brain!!!