The "Angel's" past

A Soul's Colors

“GET YOUR SLIMY HANDS OFF OF HIM!!” Lay jumped as Baekhyun stormed into the room and shoved a manicured finger into Suho’s face and sputtered, “YOU! Just ‘cause you saved our unicorn doesn’t mean you can faces.” Suho rolled his eyes and let out a scoff, thought his eyes were bright and his face slightly pink.

 

“HE kissed ME. If you are to blame someone, blame him. Though, I can’t complain. That was AMAZING.” Suho let out a laugh as Baekhyun lunged at him and he just melted into a puddle of water and Baekhyun slid to a stop. The puddle slid over to the door and Suho reformed. He turned to Lay and winked. “You know where to find me”

 

And then he was gone. Baekhyun sputtered and cursed, flipping him off. He then turned to Lay and observed him. “I need you to tell me everything. Now. Did you really do it?? And by the way, he looked like a puddle of pee. I would’ve liked to pee on him.” Lay blushed and looked away. He didn’t want to talk about this. Not now.

 

His face was still burning and flushed when he noticed something. Baekhyun’s usually perfect hair was messy and his face slightly flushed. His eyeliner was slightly smudged and his shirt was crooked.

 

He smirked and plucked Baekhyun’s shirt. “Looks like someone had some fun with their little tiger boy, didn’t they Baek?” and he got up and left the room, leaving behind a now tomato colored Bacon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk woke up with a groan and he cracked open one eye, and then the other. The room was pitch black save for the hole in the rock ceiling. His hands were chained to the wall by magic enforced chains buzzing with energy.

 

He let out a snarl, his mind clearing and anger rising. Someone broke away from the shadows and he looked up. It was a tall, built man with handsome and familiar features. His face was the same from when he last saw him, but his eyes. Those beautiful, beautiful eyes are replaced with dark, obsidian eyes with no soul.

 

The male stepped forward and came face to face with Leeteuk, his eyes glimmering and his face all sharp edges. He looked down at him under his eyelashes and whispered, “Did you miss me my Angel?”