Fluttering curtains

A Soul's Colors

Leeteuk rubbed his head. He had so much to plan. So much to prepare for. He had to start training sessions for the others also. He let out a sigh. He’s probably getting white hairs. He walked into his room and locked the door. He scanned the room and his bed side lamp. He had to be cautious. His lieutenant had proposed that some people may try to get rid of him in turn for power from Kris’s so called father. They call him the Sire.

 

He shuffled to the window and opened it, letting the warm breeze of the night blow gently against his face. The moon was bright and beautiful, the village quiet with a peaceful silence.

 

A shadow that was longer than the item casting it shot toward him and jerked him back from the window. Leeteuk let out a shocked cry. He shouldn’t be surprised. He had seen it in the stones and in the water. He knew what was supposed to happen, but he fought back anyway. His ring and bracelet turned into 2 swords, one with a guard and he went to cut at the shadow, but a figure stepped out of the shadow.

 

He was tall and built, with a handsome face and the air of a military man. He twisted his hands and the shadows melted over him. He let out a scream of agony as it cut off his air. He gave him a hateful look and the man looked back with a look in his eyes. Leeteuk scowled and closed his eyes. He will just have to let fate take its turn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan woke up when he heard a scream. Mentally and physically. It was a scream of frustration, agony and bitter anger. Luhan shot out of bed and ran down the hall, skidding at the corner. He ran his hands along the doors and they all snapped open with Luhan’s new found powers. They hit the walls with slams and everyone was shooting out their doors and chasing after Luhan. Tao ran ahead and yelled. “It’s Leeteuk hyung!!!” They skidded in front of his room and rammed the door down.

 

The room was empty but the fluttering of curtains and the smudge mark of soot, charcoal, and ink. Leeteuk was gone. Sungmin charged into the room and looked around. He turned and let out a growl. “TEAMS!!! SPREAD AND SEARCH!!!” Sungmin turned to them and stared with a hard look. “Go guard the prisoners. We’ll take care of this.” And without another word, he jumped out the window, the curtains fluttering and the soot and ink disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there guys!! So, im sorry, for the millionth time, for the late update. i kept telling ymself to update but then my teacher kept loading a ton of stuff on me. hope you enjoy this chappie