5 girls and a tiger boy.....who said you were invincible? Girls are dangerous 030

A Soul's Colors

They all stumbled into an open section in the tunnels and they fell to the floor. Xiumin stood and stared at the intricate tiles embedded in the sandy floor. “…..?   Does the design mean something? It’s very beautiful to look at, but does it also have a meaning?” Lay stood up and went to Xiumin’s side and stared at the tiles for what felt like an eternity.

 

He snapped his fingers and grinned. “The tiles are designed into a shape of an eye. There is one tiled eye for each of us. Let’s try and stand on the tiles of our color.” They all grinned and smacked him on the back. “That’s our sharp rose thorn! Let’s try it.” They all went to the corresponding colors and nothing happened. They jumped up and down and even sat down and lay there.

 

Nothing happened. Tao threw his hands in the air and yelled frustration clear in his voice. He dropped to the floor and crossed his legs, putting his hands behind him. He yelped as something pricked him in the finger. His blood dripped to the floor and started sparkling.

 

Then it hissed and disappeared in a wisp of purple smoke. The eye flared to life and flower petals erupted from Tao, causing him to scream. And then he was gone. Lay let out a curse, his eyes flashing. And before they knew it, his blood dripped to the floor and he disappeared in a poof of cream orange sparks.

 

Xiumin’s eyes narrowed. He nodded to himself and nipped his finger and dropped his blood on the eye. He exploded into snowflakes and they swirled in on themselves, disappearing and leaving behind a cute, smiling snowman.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he bit his finger. “Cute…” he muttered and snickered. His blood hit the floor and he disappeared in a column of bright light. D.O tilted his head. “So you just prick-“He was cut off as his blood hit the floor and he was inside the ground.

 

Luhan sighed and pricked his finger. His head was hit with an avalanche of pain and his eyes rolled back into his head. Everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun groaned as he felt something hit his head. He yelled and shoved the person off. “D.O!!! Get your off my head!!! You’re smudging my eyeliner!” D.O snorted and rolled off. He got up and patted his clothes. He looked around and saw the others were getting up.

 

He was about to turn around when he heard a click….the loading of a gun. He felt something touch the base of his neck. “Now, now, now~ I wouldn’t move if I were you! We can’t have strangers wandering headquarters now, can we?” he heard a thwack and another voice scold her. “I told you a million times! Don’t tell strangers this is our headquarters!”

 

D.O slowly turned around with the others following. He saw Lay close his eyes and slightly shake his head. Not a threat. D.O closed his eyes. “Hey little boy! You feel sick or something?” D.O’s eyes snapped open and they glowed slightly. He stared at their shocked faces. 5 girls. The one with boyishly short hair had knuckle braces on and jean shorts. She also had a rapier strapped to her hip.

 

She stood in front of a young looking girl, no older than him. She had 2 small blades in her hand, sharpened to points. Beside them were 3 other girls. The tallest one must’ve been the leader. She had a superior aura around her. She had long brown hair and a Bō staff, not as strong looking as Tao’s. The other two girls had twin Katana, made for agility but with strength.

 

The boyish girl stalked forward, her combat boots scuffing the floor. “Sooooooo what are you boys doing here? Looking for a meeting with death?” Lay stepped forward. “We mean no harm. I am here to see my uncle. We seek refuge.” The boyish girl stared at them. “The names Amber. That’s Sulli, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal.”, and then here eyes seemed to look past them. She held up her right hand and held up 2 fingers, gesturing forward.

 

Lay tensed, but she shoved him aside with speed none of them could match. She reached down and drew her rapier, shoving Xiumin and Tao to the wall as she went. The tall girl and the youngest one darted by her side, running like the wind itself. The other 2 stood there ground, positioned to spring forward at any time. Amber jumped and drew her arm back, slamming her fist down and was stopped by a pale, thin hand.

 

Lay and the others stared in shock as the 5 came out of the shadows. Kai with a smirk, Chanyeol with a calm and solemn look, Suho smiling, Chen grinning and Sehun’s face blank, his hand gripping her fist. Sehun twisted her arm behind her and let out a tinkling laugh, only to have his eyes opened wide in shock. Amber twisted and launched herself off the wall, landing 3 feet away. Victoria spun her weapon and ran forward. Sulli ran and vaulted over Xiumin, her blades sticking to the ceiling and she spun, landing on Kai’s shoulders.

 

Luna and Krystal ran side by side, Krystal running and jumping on Suho’s back as Luna disappeared into the shadows. Suho spun and tried to fling off Krystal and as he spun around, he saw a blur. Chanyeol heard a crack and he winced. Suho froze momentarily and then crumpled to the floor.

 

Amber turned and flung a silver ball at him, opening as it flew through the air and as it hit Suho, he disappeared like a hologram. He turned around and looked at his brothers as they went down one by one. The girls were stronger than they thought they were. Chanyeol’s eyes flickered as Kai went down last, disappearing.

 

He let out a roar, his eyes flashing like thunder in a storm. His fingers sprouted claws and tiger stripes sprouted on his cheeks. He turned toward the youngest and lunged forward. She let out a shocked squeak as he tackled her, ready for a fatal blow. He flipped backwards as he was intercepted by Amber. He snarled and bolted forward, dodging as they threw enchanted daggers at him. He pounced on Amber, his claws a mere centimetre from her face when he heard someone call out. “Chanyeol, No!!”

 

He turned to see Baekhyun looking sat him with sad eyes. “Please…..” Baekhyun muttered under his breath. Amber took that moment to smash her sword hilt into his forehead and his eyes blurred and un-focused as he hit the floor, his head lolling to the side to see Baekhyun mouth 2 words. “I’m Sorry.” And he let his eyelids fall and his mind to drift into the darkness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys! i cant apologize enough about this veeeery late update!!!

 

hope you guys forgive me!!!! *Free hugs for everyone*

Im kinda lonely so comment!!! and subscribe+ friend me!! Heart in the process of mending.

*sighs* guess what.

................. i think i fell in love again. *screams bloody hell* at first i thought he was an idiot and a weirdo (but arent we all XD) but i saw him play the saxiphone at a concert and i just fell hard. -_-

Dear Cupid,

WHY NOW?!