78

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “I’m going to make one point very clear.”  Kris started and I already didn’t like where this was going, “You aren’t going to like what I’m about to say from what I’ve heard from the others but you need to know and it’s best to tell it to you straight right now before I explain anything else to you.”

  Yeah, that’s Kris alright.  Straight and to the point, he would rather get the tougher things out of the way right away before moving on to the easier things.  But he is explaining this to me so I know of have to listen to him in whatever order he decides to spit it out in.

  I sighed and nodded my head telling him to continue, it wasn’t like I really had a choice in the matter anyways right now.  He might as well just keep going, I can’t influence him on what he is going to say and I know for a fact that everything he is going to say is going to be true.  And whether I like it or not I will have to deal with whatever is thrown at me.

  “Sit down first Sky.”  Xiumin said before Kris could begin to say anything.  “You should hear all of this while you are seated and cannot fall.” 

  Hearing that from Xiumin was not helping me prepare for what I might just hear, it was making me feel worse.  But I told myself I would take everything in and try nt to let it take over every single one of my thoughts.  I need to hear them out and start to accept it because there is no reversing it now.  Following what Xiumin said I sat down on the edge of my bed and waited for Kris to continue, this time without any interruptions from the eleven onlookers.

  Kris sighed heavily before meeting my gaze, “Sky, as much as you don’t want to hear this, you are currently the most powerful Dealer that has ever existed.”

  Yup, he was right I didn’t want to hear that.  I didn’t wan to find out that I am the only Dealer to have as much power as I seemed to have obtained.  And this only took what?  A couple of months at this school and here I was hoping to get through university and get a job with very few problems but no, I just had to become the one Dealer with the most power that has ever existed.

  Yes, life seems to really not care what I don’t want, because here I am finding out I have the one thing I try to avoid getting.  Power.  All power does is corrupt and destroy and I don’t like either of those options.  Now it isn’t like I’m going to let it affect me as such, but it can with people that don’t know who to use it properly and that I truly hate.

  On top of that I just became a target for anyone who wants power.  If Dealers found out about what I had they would be hell-bent of taking it away from me, and that I just can’t let happen.

  To my utter annoyance, I now have to guard this power and not let it fall in the wrong hands.  But what I want to know the most is why I had to have this?  Why did it have to be me and not someone else who actually wanted to have it or guard it?  I would rather not have this power, but without it I wouldn’t have the twelve Warriors in front of me now.

  I sighed sadly, “Just keep going.”

  “None of us have an explanation to this as of now, so you have to deal with some uncertainty.  Can you do that?”  Kris asked gaining a nod from me before he continued, “Your Ability, it’s rare.  So rare that you are only the third Dealer that has ever gained this ability.  The last Dealer that had this Ability had a Deck of spirit Cards and used it to destroy everything that went against him and tried to use it to rule many places and people.  It was a dark time for both Dealer and Humans and no one wants a repeat of that.”

  Looks like my Ability was extremely dangerous and immensely powerful.  Damn, more words I just don’t want to hear.  But I ad to know all of this, I had to understand all of this because if I didn’t I would never know how to control my Ability and that wasn’t a good thing.

  “And it isn’t just the fact that this Ability is rare that we don’t have answers for you.  You aren’t a Royal Sky, we are aware of this and you are as well, but this Ability shouldn’t be able to be obtained by anyone that isn’t a Royal, yet here you are breaking that.  On top of that you were able to unlock our true powers as the EXO Deck without being a Royal and that should be something impossible.”  Kris went on.  “You seem to contradict everything and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter