72

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The darkness slowly started to fade and I let my eyes flutter a little.  I looked around me and found that I was on my back on my bed and nothing hurt.  I shifted around and I felt fine which was rather weird since not long ago I swear I was bleeding from the gash I should have in my back.  But nothing, no pain greeted me, it was like I was never hurt and it was creepy.

  I wasn’t going to question it so much though, if I was healed then all the better for me.  If I really have to know how I can figure that out later, first though I want to figure out more about my core and if I hadn’t just dreamed that whole thing up.  I want it to be real, but I might just be something my mind came up with to explain all this .

  I shut my eyes and looked within myself to see if I could find my core again.  And there is was, the twelve bonds connecting to it.  It was just as beautiful as it had been before.  I opened my eyes but never lost the sight in my mind, even as I looked around the room I could still sense it, feel it.

  I was inside my core, as I experienced the real world by looking around my room and sitting up I could feel the energy running along my skin.  Did this mean I had an Ability since this all existed?  I wanted to find out and the only way to do that was to test this out.

  To say that was a bad idea was an understatement.  It was terrifying.  I didn’t like it one bit, ore because of the fact that I couldn’t explain it and I couldn’t make it stop.  If I knew what was going on I probable wouldn’t freak out so much but when little bubbles of water were floating around the room and every breath I took made them move.

  Any time I moved the flipping bubbles were moving.  Any sound I made had them doing something funny and strange.  I didn’t like this.  I didn’t like it one bit, I wanted it to go away I wanted this to stop.

  I screamed. 

  That was another bad idea.  The bubbles are burst and vibrated in the air around the room.  It was like each of the bubbles was scream along with me.  I was beyond terrified, I was scared out of my mind and I just wanted this to stop.  I didn’t know what was happening and that was what scared me the most.  I didn’t know what was happening, why it was happing, or how it was happening.

  The vibrating bursts of water were still holding strong as the door to my room burst open and all twelve boys came rushing in.  All of them freezing when they saw the streams of water hovering in the air vibrating.  The whole room was filled with these vibrating water molecules and I wasn’t the only one that was shocked by it.

  “Suho!” I whined loudly, the water moving with the sound of my voice.  I whimpered as the water continued to move with my voice.  “Make it stop.  Make it go away.”

  Suho snapped out of his frozen state and waved his hand around and the water that was previously floating around vanished.  I was beyond scarred.  I can’t explain what happened to me how this all happened and I hated that. 

  What was going on?

  I snapped; I couldn’t handle this.  It was all too much to deal with.  Floating water coming from nowhere that moved when I did was just not something I wasn’t capable of dealing with.  I don’t mind it when Suho or Lay or Xiumin make water do this that is normal.  It’s not normal when I make water do that.  That shouldn’t be possible!

  I’m beyond confused and scared and I need to let it out.  There is no chance I can hold this in and I have to say I’m extremely happy that the boys are here because I need someone to reassure me that everything will be okay, and that I’m not going crazy.

  I let the first tear slip from my eye; many more salt-water drops followed the first as they streaked down my face.  I held back my sobs as best as I could but it was hard.  I can’t explain what just happened and I never thought something like that could even happen.  Why did it have to happen to me like that? 

  Warm arms enveloped me and rocked me slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter