CHECK THIS OUT

CIRCE: graphics. BUSY

THE ENCHANTRESS
(Baekhyun x OC)

Byun Baekhyun is an Immune. The first one in a decade and the only hope for Exo. As a part of the Legion, it is his job to ensure Exo safety. And so, he is sent 10 years back to a time when the chaos had just stirred inside the heart of a young girl, Han Hyeol, whom now known more as the Enchantress, the destroyer of Exo. Baekhyun must stop her ... at all cost.

EXCERPT:

BAEKHYUN

I slide the gleaming, bronze dagger into its sheath, then slip it into the inside pocket of my tailored coat. Everything is set. Everything is very well calculated. It's been three years since the Legion found me in that living room, spared from the massacre of my family. And it's also have been three years since I first prepare myself for this day. The day that I will save our empire.

The only distance between me and eradicating the Enchantress is only time. 

 

HYEOL

It's going to be my third visit to the basement today. Father has brought yet another victim for me to practice. My body is still shaking from the other two visits. This weekend is the worst I've had. Mother thought that making me eat a bunch of meat would strengthen my body. It doesn't. It actually made things a lot worse. I've vomitted countless time today. My gut isn't as strong as my power.

Angels, please save me.

 

I made a new storryyyy!!! I'm really excited about this story because I really, really like the premise itself, lol. I hope you guys will love it as well! Two chapters are up and I'm currently working on the third one. Kindly check the story out! Please tell me what you think about it :)

This story is also made in the celebration of Baekhyun's solo debut which is TOMORROW! The whole album sounds like a certified bop, especially Diamond and Ice Queen (and ofc UN Village). Can't wait for the album to drop!