Back to me

Back to Me
"Thank you for your hard work," Kang Sora said as she exited the film site. Ugly Alert has been receiving a lot of love, and she is beyond happy. The shoots are hard, but the end result is worth it. Her legs are hurting, probably from standing too long. Her body is aching from the long shoots, her eyes wanting to shut down from the lack of sleep. Thank God she didn't have any other schedules or else she would pass out cold. She sighed she sat in her car, waiting for her manager to come. Her eyes wandered around the park, where the shoot was taken, and a couple got her attention. They looked happy, with the guy holding the girl's hand. There wasn't a conversation going on, they were just happy with the way they are. Their bright smiles obviously showed their happiness, and Sora had to make herself not look at him anymore. Seeing the couple made her think about someone. Someone special to her, and an important person. She missed him a lot, she just didn't show it. She couldn't cling on him like his ex-girlfriends; no, she was mature enough to believe that he would come back to her. She had that much confidence in him and in herself. But that doesn't mean that she didn't miss his warm hands holding her, or the loving stares he gave her. With controversies going on with military, it is a bit risky to see them together. Now, they are extra careful, never really meeting in public even with disguise. The only way for communication was letters, but sometimes, words are not enough. Actions was what Sora missed the most, his touch and his kisses....
 
"Sora?" 
 
She jumped and her head snapped at the voice's direction. Her manager was looking at her the whole time. He was surprised that she didn't realize that he was already in the driver's seat and ready to drive. He just wanted to say to put her seatbelt on, but he did see the look in her eyes. She looks lonely, and the manager knew who is the reason. He has seen her look emptily in the air often nowadays, and it kinda hurts knowing that he can't help her. But what was going to happen will maybe make her feel better. 
 
"Sorry oppa, I was thinking something," Sora apologized, while biting her lower lip. She looked up to see her manager's soft face, and she realized that he knew what she was feelings. But she didn't like to burden someone with her problems, no matter how close that person is to her. She pretended to stifle a yawn and stretched her arms forward. "I am seriously tired, so shall we go?" Sora said to her manager. After giving her one last look, the manager started the car and didn't utter a word in the drive. Sora was thankful that her manager didn't strike a conversation, since he knew that she wanted some time to calm her mind and her heart. Maybe, she thought, a hot shower and a good sleep will do good for my body and for my strength
 
When they reach in front of Sora's apartment, the manager parked in front of the entrance. "You have worked hard," the manager said. She smiled before saying that he worked hard too. "Thank you," she smiled sweetly before getting out of the car. He watched her enter her apartments, and smirked knowing what was going to happen. "You are going to thank me again Kang Sora," the manager thought as he chuckled softly. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
When Sora had entered her apartment and marched into her living room, she didn't expect a man sitting in her couch. The man saw her and immediately stood  up, and looked at her. Sora was in state of shock, she didn't expect him to be here right now. It has been months since they actually talked, and with her busy schedules, it became rare. Now looking at him wearing a plain white t-shirt with blue jeans, all the feelings that Sora had inside her heart bursted out. He looked so healthy, maybe the army had done something good to him. Maybe the normal life and opportunity to be a normal person had actually helped him to relax his body and mind. Maybe temporary leaving the life of Super Junior's leader Leeteuk has done something good to him. His skinny body was replaced with a nice well tone body, and it made Sora's heart swell with this man is hers...... Or is he? 
 
Jungsoo gasped when he realized that Sora was crying. He didn't want this reaction, he thought that she would smile and be happy. He just wanted to surprise her, and since his holidays are limited, he only had today with her. Jungsoo asked her manager for her apartment keys for a surprise event, and suprsingly, her manager agreed. It had been a really long time since he met her, and it would be a lie if he said that he didn't think about her every single minute. He missed her crazily, and always wanted to be with her. But they had to careful after all the scandals around the military, or else Sora's reputation would go bad, Jungsoo thought. He is Leeteuk, the leader of famous boy-band Super Junior while Kang Sora is an aspiring new face. She didn't want to be labeled as Leeteuk's girlfriend, and Jungsoo respected that. She loves her individualism and Jungsoo admires and loves that about her. So he thought that the surprise event would make her happy, since they rarely communicated with the constant military base replacement for Jungsoo.
 
What he didn't expect was the tears in her eyes. "Sora?" He said, and took a step towards her when suddenly she hugged him. The sudden weight from her made him lose his balance, but he quickly gained it by wrapping his arms around her waist. He felt relief flooding his body when her tears were because of loneliness and happiness from seeing him. He righted his arms around her waist, and tried to control his feelings. He missed her so much that words weren't enough to explain what he suffered. he longed to hear her voice, to see her smile, to look at her laugh while kissing him. His own eyes started to feel up with water, as his throat started getting dry.
 
"I missed you," his hoarse voice made Sora cry even more. She responded by tightening her grip around his neck, bringing his body closer to hers. They stood like that for a long time, letting themselves get immersed in their emotions. Eventually, Sora stopped crying, and Jungsoo pressed a light kiss on her forehead. She broke away from his embrace, and looked into his eyes. Slowly, he lowered his head to hers, and their lips touched. They relished that moment, slowly moving their lips that were perfectly molding against each other. They broke away for the need of oxygen, and he looked at her for consent. She pressed her lips on his as her answer; he swiftly lifted her and carried her to her bedroom to enjoy their night together in a long time. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
together, limbs on top of each other, the two lovers laid on Sora's bed, their breaths slowly becoming in synched. She looked up to find her staring at her, and she blushed when she realizes how intense his gaze is. Jungsoo took her hand and locked his fingers with hers. "Oppa....." Sora said. She hesitated for a moment, but he raised his eyebrows to let her continue. "During the time we spent apart, did anything change? Will anything change?" Sora shakingly asked. Jungsoo was quiet; shocked by her fear. Long distance relationship isn't easy, it takes toll on one's emotions. The feelings of not knowing what their beloved one is doing, what he/she is suffering, the feeling of being useless when he/she is suffering, and also not being to understand what the other one is doing: those are the worst feelings you can get in a long distance relationship. If these feelings linger longer than they should, then seeds of doubt and distrust begin to arise in your heart. Sora and Jungsoo are in that state: with the seperation due to military, their relationship could either break or bond stronger. What Sora is afraid is letting him walk out of her life, that could break her heart and will never recover. What Jungsoo is afraid of not being able to be with her everytime, and that could cause her to not love him anymore. The seeds of insecurity had always been in their hearts, and this state is giving them a chance to either pull it apart or let it grow inside them. Jungsoo looked at her eyes, and said,"The situation may have changed, but my feelings will never had."
 
Sora sighed in relief as she pulled his body closer to hers. "Me too...."
 
The tension in their body left immediately after knowing that the two hearts have never change. Jungsoo kissed her head and her soft brown hair. Sora smiled as his hand smoothly her hair, making her sleepy. "When I come back for real, you have to let me be back to you," Jungsoo said.
 
"Back to me?"
 
"Yeah, will you?" Jungsoo asked. In other words, he asked if she could wait for him.
 
"Okay, you have to come back to me. Promise?" Sora said, looking at his eyes. He smiled as he kissed her nose sweetly, his eyes shining with brightness. "I love you," he repeatedly said. She blushed before cuddling against his cheest and going to her dreamland.
 
"I love you too...." They spent thier morning like that.
 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Ah..... My TeukSora feels......
 
 
tumblr_ma6j4c8pu31qe44v6o2_250.gif