Chapter 8 - I Had To

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

K POV

            She startled and immediately dropped the bag onto the floor. It landed with a sickening thud. “No-nothing. I’m just trying to see if I can find anything he likes. I want to give him a present.” She lowered her eyes demurely on the floor.

            “His birthday passed a long time ago.” I took a few steps closer to her and gave her my menacing glare. She squeaked a bit before looking up defiantly.

            “I’m sorry if a girl can’t give a guy presents for no reason. I just wanted to let him know that I’ll be here helping him. Gosh, try to understand how a fan girl thinks!”

            I picked the bag up and hoisted it over my shoulder. “I don’t think he would appreciate it very much when I tell him you’ve been looking through it. Fan or not, that’s an invasion of privacy.”

            When I got on the car, I handed the bag wordlessly to Eunhyuk and he thanked me. “I was looking for it. Where was it?”

            Out of the corner of my eye, I saw LeiLei come in and she hesitated. Hmm, dilemma. To tell or not to tell? I might as well tell because there’s nothing she can do against me. “LeiLei had it.”

Eunhyuk turned to her in slight amusement while Donghae scowled. “Oh, is that so? Any reasons why?”

She shot daggers at me and smiled sweetly. “No, oppa. I thought you left it so I was going to give it to you but Kyuhyun-oppa saw me and decided to give it to you himself.” I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore the fact that she just lied to my face.

She twirled her fingers at me before going to the back of the van. I seethed and leaned into Donghae. “Hyung, I would be careful of LeiLei if I were you. She seems way too interested in Hyuk.” Donghae raised an eyebrow and nodded before resuming twining his fingers with Eunhyuk’s.

D POV

            LeiLei bothered me a lot. I can’t stand to hurt her to Eunhyuk’s face but she didn’t know when to back off. I brooded quietly in our hotel room while I tried to think of any way for me to get rid of her. There was no choice. I had to film the drama, and Hyuk would be succumbed to her annoying hovering. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

            I tried to think of another way, maybe assign another member on him when it hit me. I can ask Kyuhyun to kindly kick her out and tutor Hyuk himself. His Chinese is fantastic and I have great faith in him. That would be my plan.

            I sat on the bed and tried to clear my head. This whole business was going to kill me. I felt a twinge of sadness. Tomorrow I would no longer be able to spend all this time with him. Tomorrow, I would be leaving early, and getting back late. All the memories of Super Junior M, I would have to hear from the other members. I sighed. How was I going to do this?

            The showers turned off and a moment later I heard wet feet pad into the room. The bed sank slightly and I looked over. Eunhyuk was shirtless and his hair was dripping wet. My eyes widened and I swallowed the sudden saliva that came up when I choked.

            He looked at me innocently and lazily dried his hair. “What were you brooding about, Mr. Fish? Are you worried about your drama because you’ll do fine. When it airs, everyone will be praising how well you act. Come on, Hae, this is not the first time you’ve been in a drama.”

            He placed his face near mine and pouted slightly. “The only sad thing is that you will be leaving Hyukkie behind, again. It almost seems like there’s no point in me being in SJM if you’re not going to be there.”

            I sighed and leaned down on the bed to avoid having to look at him. “Oh, Hyukkie, you know that if I could I would be able to spend all the time I can with you. But, I can’t. I have to film. It’s the bane of my existence, but I’m sorry.”

            Hyuk lay down beside me and it took all my energy not to bolt back up. Why was this guy trying to torture me? I smiled briefly at him before standing and stretching. “I, er, I’m just going to go take a shower.”

            Hyuk pouted. “I was talking to you! No, come back.” He pulled me back with a stronger force than he must have meant to because when I fell against his bare chest, his eyes widened and we both froze. I kept my eyes trained on his, and tried not to feel the erratic thumping of his heart near mine.

            When I tried to get up, our legs tangled together and we were stuck even more. I felt my hands shake and tried to lift myself off when the doors banged open and I heard a shrill giggle and a loud shout.

E POV

            When I tried to pull Donghae back, my arm locked around his and pulled him against me. I felt him pressed up against me and I wanted to scream. Donghae was strong. It felt weird to have him on top of me and when he tried to get up, our legs caused him to trip and we fell back, more tangled than before.

            The doors slammed open and we both froze. There was a high pitched giggle and LeiLei’s face came into view. “Ya, you can’t go in there! You’re freaking drunk!” It was Kyuhyun’s voice.

            LeiLei’s mascara was streaking and she has smeared lipstick. What got to me most were her bloodshot eyes. When she saw me lying topless under Donghae, she shrieked, a banshee like dissonance that grated my ears.

            “You’re gay! Oh my gosh, you’re with Donghae! Are you two- oh my gosh!” she started screaming and Donghae managed to roll off, hitting the floor with a loud thud.

            Kyuhyun walked up to us looking chagrined. “I’m so sorry, hyungs. I tried to get her to stop. But she must have gotten drunk and stormed up the stairs to get to you.”

            I got off the bed and slipped on a shirt before taking her by the shoulders and trying to calm her. “Stop it. You’re acting stupid. Look, we were wrestling and he fell on top of me. There is nothing going on!”

            She weakly tried to slap my hands away. “N-no, I saw with my eyes. No wonder Jessica was dumped. He dumped her for you. Oh my gosh, how twisted can this be. Well, since you like guys, I guess you won’t be liking me or any of your fans anytime soon. Oh gosh, your fans. How would they react when I tell them.”

            Kyuhyun held Donghae’s arms behind him to keep him from plummeting her. His face was furious and I wanted to kill myself for what I was about to do. Avoiding his gaze, I bent down and placed my lips against hers. There was no feeling, no shock, no jolt; it was just me pressing my lips against hers.

            She tasted disgusting, like raw alcohol and wheat. Her tongue moved into my mouth and that was when I decided enough was enough. Still not looking at Donghae, I cupped her cheek. “There, doesn’t that tell you the truth?”

            LeiLei stared at me, dumbstruck. From out of the corner of my eye, I saw Donghae’s surprise and Kyuhyun’s jaw on the floor. I placed a hand on her back and led her out of the room. “Let me take you back to your room.”

D POV

            I DID NOT SEE THAT. I chanted it in my head as my eyes followed him out of our room. I did not. I did not. No, I am completely seeing things. I turned to Kyuhyun and saw the same shell-shocked expression and my heart sank. No, I was not imagining things.

            “D-did he ju-just kiss her?” he stuttered, looking for the first time in his life every inch the little child he is. His hands came back to slap himself, and I sank down on the ground.

            I could no longer decide whether he was serious or not. Was our relationship a joke to him? Was he going to fall for her? A few moments later, he came back up and studiously avoided my eyes.

            “Ya, Lee Hyuk Jae, did you really just kiss her?”

            He his laptop and pulled up a word file before turning slowly to shift his eyes at me. “I had to do it. She was coming to conclusions. Donghae, don’t. You know I only love you. Now go sleep, you have a long day tomorrow.”

            Kyuhyun walked out of the room and I shuffled slowly to where he was. He covered the screen and pointed at the bed. Pouting slightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and dragged him down. “Come with? I need a teddy bear.”

            He shook his head and smiled his gummy grin. “Later, for now you get some beauty rest.”

 

Trouble is brewing... To those who wants to cream LeiLei, keke I think this makes you want to cream her more.

I will update very very soon.

Keke I'm finally 17 ^^ and life is about to get crazy