Chapter 5 - Heechul Steps In

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

D POV

            Leeteuk-hyung pulled us into a group hug before letting us go. “Go, go and tell us elders how Taiwan is. I’m so jealous. While we’re here, stuck with our own four person promos, you guys get to have all the fun.”

            “Hyung, you’re going to be with us for three days for the concert at least,” I pointed out.

            Our oh-so mature leader stuck out his tongue at me. “I know, but then it’s going to be us four elders stuck with each other telling each other old jokes.”

            Heechul slapped his head. “Ya, you’re making me sound boring. Heenim isn’t boring.” He huffed before pulling me into a hug. “I kids. We’ll miss you guys. But for now, we enjoy our three days, our final three days.”

            With that, Super Junior boarded the plane. I immediately pushed past Siwon to sit next to Eunhyuk. Our horse turned and glared at me. “Wow, you’re really eager.” I smiled angelically and motioned for him to move. My baby was waiting. Eunhyuk smiled up at me with his gummy grin and patted the seat.

            We sat in companionable silence and I leaned my head on his arm. “Hey, Hyukkie. Are you excited? For the next three days, we’re going to be having a concert, then we’re going to  let go and it’s all Chinese.”

            He shuddered. “I’m scared. Do we have official translators?” I nodded.

            There was a commotion in the front and I looked up. A pretty girl was walking onto the plane. I watched as our manager came up after her. “Guys, people of Super Junior M, I would like to introduce someone. This is LeiLei. She is going to be your translator for the entire time.”

            I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. She looked like someone I knew. I just couldn’t figure out who. “Hello! I’m excited to work with you! I’m Jessica’s cousin, and I studied Chinese with Hyoyeon a few years ago!” she waved cheerily. I felt the wind knocked out of me. Jessica’s cousin???

E POV

            She doesn’t look as evil as her cousin looks, I mused. I felt Donghae tense up next to me, and reached over a hand reassuringly. “It’s okay. It’s not Jessica. Breathe, I’m here. She’s only her cousin, just our translator. This has nothing to do with her.”

            He gave me a forced smile. LeiLei walked up the aisles and stopped before us. She smiled happily. “Eunhyuk-oppa! I’m your biggest fan, I’m a super Jewel! Ahh, I heard so much from my dongsaengs about you and I’m so glad to finally meet you. Hello, Donghae-oppa. Jessica told me a lot about you too. I hope to get closer to all of you on this trip.”

            Okay, maybe it was the sly look she had or maybe it was the fact that she mentioned Jessica to Donghae that made me want to punch her. Forget about what I had said. I would not be tolerating this translator. Why must we be stuck with her?
            “Are you the only translator we have? Do we have anyone else? I don’t mean this to offend, it’s just I don’t know. Sungmin and I will be hard work. It’s going to be hard to take care of us. Our Chinese is mediocre, it doesn’t even exist. How good is yours?” I didn’t bother hiding the biting edge in my voice. Donghae nudged me and he grinned slightly.

            She only smiled back angelically. “Aww, oppa, I can handle you. That’s for sure. Oh, I’m stronger than you think, oppa. As for my Chinese skills? Don’t worry about it, I have it. I trained and stayed in China for a while. And besides the others have Zhou Mi and Henry to take care of them. I have plenty of time to focus my attentions on you.”

            I nodded slowly and placed my headphone back in my ear. I didn’t want to be rude, but if we talked any longer, I would hate her. Donghae poked me and I glanced over at him.

            “Hyukkie, relax. You look like you’re about to murder somebody. Weren’t you the one to tell me that she’s not Jessica?” he smiled at me amused.

            I pouted. “She was so insensitive. She just went all ‘oh let me talk about Jessica in your face even though I know she hurt you.’ What an insensitive prat.”

            Donghae tugged on my cheeks. “You are too cute when you are indignant.” I stuck out my tongue at him. Couldn’t he tell I was serious?

            It was to my great relief that when we landed in Beijing, we didn’t need a translator. I didn’t want her to be there and spoil my final moments with the other members.

K POV

            When we got there, the first thing we did was check into a hotel. “I call sharing a room with Eunhyuk!” Donghae yelled out.

            Sungmin scoffed. “No fair! I want my old roommate back. You’re hogging him up too much.” He put an arm around Eunhyuk and pretended to drag him away. Heechul walked over and cut the connection.

            “Stop it, Sungmin. You know how jealous Donghae gets,” he said with a smirk. Eunhyuk shook his head. Again with the couple jokes. I knew it bothered him, a lot.

            After we packed, the vans arrived to take us to the concert. We piled in and I looked around. Only three more days with them. I’ve been away doing SJM promotions before, but this time, goodbye would be a lot harder. Heechul and Leeteuk-hyung would be leaving soon. In my head it seemed as if any wasted time was torture. But, I’m not the type to get all sappy and sentimental, excuse my lapse of character.

            We dressed in our outfits and prepared to step out. The stage was dark and in front of us I could see an ocean of sapphire blue. Oh ELFs, you guys are amazing. We started off with introductions. Naturally, the MC was drawn to me because I could actually speak proper Chinese.

            “So, how long will Super Junior M decide to stay in Taiwan this time? I know they planned on having a long stay, but now what?” one of them asked.

            “Well, we will stay for two weeks only to do final promotions. When we go back to Korea, we will start on new projects. Please anticipate!” The crowd roared their approval. There, that is my fifth album hint.

            The stage lit up with a thousand strobing lights and I felt the familiar beat of Sorry Sorry play. We slipped into our mindless mindsets, and only focused on performing our hardest. We flew through It’s You, Don’t Don, Super Girl and Bonamana. When it was time for our last song, No Other, I felt a slight panic. No! The concert couldn’t already be done.

            The happy music came on and I started with the hand motions. The song went by slowly, and I made sure to belt out all my lines. When it was Eunhyuk’s part, I casually looked over and saw one of the most disturbing scenes of my life.

            He was dancing, completely oblivious to what was going on. Then his hands went to the V-neck hem of his shirt and he slowly dragged it away. My eyes shot wide open. What the hell? This song was supposed to be G-rated! Then I looked over at Donghae. He was the most disturbing part of this entire scene. He was right there, staring at Eunhyuk. His dancing motions were completely lackadaisical as his tongue involuntarily slipped out. Like what you see Fishy?

            My eyes slid to the person next to me. Heechul’s hand motions faltered and he was staring at the couple in front of him with disgust. When he leaned into me as part of the dance, he whispered, “Those two. I will have a say in this.” It was my line next so I just shot him a bemused look and wondered just what exactly the diva had in mind.

            After the concert, I cornered Heechul. “What did you mean during No Other?”

            He leaned back against the wall and smirked. “Did you see the shamelessly lustful way Donghae was staring at our Dance Machine? I believe it is about time I step in and give them a, how to put it, helping hand in their relationship. I’m so sick of this tension.”

            I grinned right back at him. “I look forward to seeing your plan.” This should be amusing.

            All along the car ride, Donghae and Eunhyuk were in the back, toying around with each other’s hands and fingers. Their giggling could be heard throughout the entire car. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and just played on my PSP. The sooner Heechul put his plan into action, the better it is for all of us.

            When we got home, we all showered and were all lounging on the couch, lazily flicking through the channels. We stopped on a Chinese drama, and were pleased to see Korean subtitles. This was perfect for learning Chinese.

            There was a shout from within and we all turned to see what happened. Donghae ran out of his room, followed by a shirtless Eunhyuk. “Ya, you should knock before you enter the bathroom! I was using it, isn’t that obvious?” he shouted.

            Donghae frowned. “I’m sorry okay? Gosh, it’s not like I would look. Besides I didn’t know. I didn’t hear the showers going on.”

            From the corner of my eye, I saw Heechul jump up and approach them. He ushered them inside the room. Curious, and with the rising anticipation that this might be his plan, I followed, ignoring Sungmin’s attempts at holding me there. “Leave them alone, Kyu.”

            I crept closer and had the second heart attack of my life. From my angle, I saw Heechul with his hands on my hips, he was shaking his head. “You two are so pathetic. You obviously want each other. I saw you in the concert Donghae. Will you two just get it over with already?” With a swift motion, he walked up to them and grabbed the two of them by the back of their heads.

            His hands did ninja angling as he smashed their faces together, and completely missed. In mid-smash, Eunhyuk’s head had jerked off to the side and Donghae had ducked to avoid a bloody confrontation. What ended up was Eunhyuk’s cheek smashed against Donghae’s. Heechul groaned in frustration, and stormed out of the room.

            I could not be more amused. A smile stole up my face and I fought to suppress a laugh.

D POV

            I didn’t understand why he had to be so darn childish about this. It’s not like I haven’t walked in on him ever. I even took pictures on my phone, and he turned it into a joke. The moment I realized he was in there, I left. Okay, maybe I stood there, staring a bit, but gosh. He had turned and saw me. His hands had jerked for me to go.

            When I walked out, I saw that he had already put on his pants and was chasing me. “Ya, you should knock before you enter the bathroom! I was using it, isn’t that obvious?” We had left the bedroom and the others were looking up curiously. Ugh, this was embarrassing. I apologized and prayed he would stop. But instead he just continued advancing until Heechul-hyung had appeared out of nowhere and marched us both in.

            “You two are causing a raucous.” He had intoned in a chilly voice. When we got inside, he closed the door slightly with his foot. “You two are so pathetic. You obviously want each other. I saw you in the concert Donghae. Will you two just get it over with already?”

            I gulped. I wasn’t THAT obvious during the concert! Fine, maybe that time in No Other my eyes got carried away, but that was it, I swear. Quick, with the skill of a darting viper, he grabbed the back of our heads and smashed our faces together. I ducked in an attempt to avoid hurting Eunhyuk and I saw that he had somehow twisted in those few seconds. We ended up pressed cheek to cheek.

            Heechul let out an inhuman shriek and threw up his hands. “You two are useless. I better not see any more of this while I’m here.” With that he stomped out.

            I held out a hand to steady Eunhyuk and he looked down at the floor. “What were you doing during the concert?” he mumbled.

            My ears turned bright red. “Eh, nothing. He’s just exaggerating. You know how he’s like.”

            He raised his head this time and I saw that despite the embarrassment, his eyes were twinkling with good humor. “Oh Donghae, you were so checking me out weren’t you?”

            I stuck out my tongue at him. “And what if I were?”

            He grabbed a pillow and lounged at me. “Ya, keep your erted eyes away from me!” 

 

This scene is inspired, and sort of requested, by one of my most loyal subscribers, PontatoFanta. I know it wasn't the way you imagined, but I PROMISE. It will happen soon!

And I know the story may be taking a deviation from actual truth. The long stay won't happen here, which is a HUGE sacrifice on my part, considering how my Taiwanese pride was on high alert when they were there XD

And looklooklook at the gif :D Priceless

Today is our Fishy's birthday ♥

I have a story for him, it has an OC, so I don't know. But I promise it's cute! HAEppy BirthDAE Donghae! It's only rated because of the other stories on the same link, so no worries~

We Love You. Saranghae Monkey Winks

happi.jpg