Chapter 29 - I Spy

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

Y POV

            Our next plan was to get rid of LeiLei once and for all. I knew our only hope would be to have Jessica talk to her. We knew Jessica was aware, but I don’t think she knew exactly the full extent of things. She probably thought LeiLei didn’t continue with it. So now, it was up to me to convince her. And Kyuhyun would work on Junichi.

            It was fortunate that LeiLei had come back for a while to work with us as we were going to China to promote soon. She was teaching us Chinese and I was able to spy on her in the dorms. She was still in contact with Junichi. I had overheard a conversation between the two and knew that she was still trying to get him to buy the photos.

            “Junichi, I don’t want you to pay me. I’m not doing this for the money. I just want to see justice served.”

            I waited outside her room, but pretended to be tying my laces in case someone saw. I fumbled with the knot over and over, until I heard her say, “How about I send you my final convincing evidence? It’s a video. One you will find very interesting indeed.”

            I knew immediately what video she was talking about. It was incriminating. It was obvious. It was true proof, one that, unlike photographs, cannot be tampered with. My heart pounded and I stood up, texting Kyuhyun all the while.

            He replied immediately. He was working on Junichi’s background. What he needed was for them to meet. He had to meet them and hack into Junichi’s computer. We had to work up a plan. And so a week later, when LeiLei and Jessica were out, I slipped into their shared room.

            I opened up LeiLei’s computer and grinned. The girl was cocky. She didn’t bother turning it off and the password wasn’t set. Grinning at me on the screen, was her most recent e-mail to Junichi. I browsed through it. Good. She has yet to send him the videos.

            My hands hovered over the keyboard and I waited. Finally, inspiration.

Junichi,

            Let’s meet. But I’m not going to be photographed with you. We’re going to do this. I want you to meet me in the alley, number fifteen, behind the grocery store. Bring your laptop. There’s going to be a garbage bin. Place your laptop there and leave. You are to go into the grocery store. I will let you know once you can come out. If you dare try anything, I’m going to be after you. Leave it there and I will place the contents there.

                                                                                                            Lei

            And then I changed her password and forwarded all e-mails to my phone.

            The next day, I wore all black and had Kyuhyun be my lookout. We walked to the buildings behind the alleyway and waited. Kyuhyun nudged me. “This feels strangely like our old days again.” I grinned at him and slipped on my shades and pulled over my hoodie.

            “Good?”

            He winked. “You’re too pretty to be unnoticed.” I stomped on his foot and we watched Junichi place his laptop, carefully wrapped in a case, on top of the garbage bin. He looked around nervously and Kyuhyun immediately started tailing him into the grocery store.

            I waited for the text from Kyu and when I got it, I walked to the bin. The moment I picked up the laptop, I saw a dark figure come towards me. I grabbed the lid of the garbage and tossed it like a Frisbee. It hit him in the gut and he fell. I ran with the laptop until I was safely back to the dorms. Kyuhyun met with me a few minutes later with a dark look.

            I texted Junichi. I warned you not to send people. Now you will pay.